>Boy, 3 (paki cunt), dies because NHS (Birmingham) are shite
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-42072279

>UK to pay France millions to block new wave of Calais migrants
rt.com/uk/410496-france-migrants-calais-security/

>Vote Leave rocked by donation claims as watchdog probes Brexit campaign
rt.com/uk/410495-brexit-vote-leave-electoral-commission/

>Tranny women's leader of labour
rt.com/uk/410541-rape-twitter-transgender-labour/

>Six in Ten Muslim Marriages in Britain Not Legally Binding, Women Forced into Polygamous Relationships
breitbart.com/london/2017/11/21/six-ten-muslim-marriages-not-legally-binding/

>Paperchase rejecting the Daily Mail is another victory against hatred -Owen Jones
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/21/paperchase-daily-mail-newspaper

Other urls found in this thread:

blackcatpoems.com/e/ode.html
newyorker.com/magazine/2002/09/30/the-women-come-and-go
newyorker
unvis.it/newyorker.com/magazine/2002/09/30/the-women-come-and-go
youtube.com/watch?v=pxZ5AKDvyfU
youtube.com/watch?v=phtG-ePWiE4
templeos.org/TempleOSBlog.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JG-tm9-5kmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"Rodney you di******"

What did he mean by this?

P A T S

Mrs Benson bore four sons and two daughters to E. W. Benson, and the three surviving sons became significant figures in turn-of-the-century culture. By the time the sons were going through Cambridge, after their years in public school, their father had become, first, Bishop of Truro, and then Archbishop of Canterbury moving in the highest political and intellectual circles. The three sons seem to be to epitomise the 'trivium' that faced the educated members of the English establishment during the run-up to the First World War. They could go in three directions. They could take the old imperial idea as their motto, even marry a lady of 'good breeding stock', and maybe pay with their life in the coming disaster, leading from the front with the fervour of doomed youth. Or they could join the flippant and cynical culture that was beginning to emerge around people like Lytton Strachey, Aubrey Beardsley and Oscar Wilde, seeing it rather as a justified rebuke to the stiff de-sexed certainties of Victorian England. Or they could turn away, in search of another and more genuine form of spirituality than was offered by the Anglican Church (which was, for intellectuals of that generation, too much embroiled in the imperial project to be credible as doctrine, and too quaint in its manners to be of any more than theatrical appeal).

I'm waiting.

Those three paths were separately taken by the Archbishop's three surviving sons. Thus the first of them, A. C. Benson, became a master at Eton, a Cambridge don, and a famous author of Christian essays and verse, imbued with a stiff patriotic melancholy. It is to him that we owe the words of our unofficial national anthem, 'Land of Hope and Glory', sung to the trio section of Elgar's 'Pomp and Circumstance March' no. 1. (Note, however, that Elgar was a Roman Catholic, whose feelings for England intensified as his faith declined.) Like his father, the Archbishop, and his unfortunate sister, A. C. Benson suffered from some kind of bipolar disorder, rendering him prone to fits of deep depression - fits that were in some way authenticated by his gentle and melancholic essays.

The second surviving son, E. F. Benson, was a fashionable novelist, extremely successful in his day with the stories of Mapp and Lucia. He wrote fascinating memoirs of his life and times - 'As We Were' (1930) and 'As We Are' (1932), plotting the radical change in the English psyche as a result of the Great War. In 1914 he published the story of David Blaize, set in an imaginary English public school, in which the topic of sexual passion between older and younger boys is openly explored, though in ways that condemn any overt physical expression. 'David Blaize' had a sensational impact and E. F. Benson received letters from soldiers at the front thanking him for this book that consoled them with the idealised vision of their school days and the pure loves that they had then enjoyed. Its sickly sentimentality and shallow prose are more noticeable today than its erotic undercurrents; but it was followed at the time by more 'David Blaize' novels by Benson, and was not thought to be in the slightest corrupting - on the contrary its message was one of boy-scout purity. The lesson that we might draw from E. F. Benson is that the flippant culture to which Wilde belonged was entirely contagious with the dignified patriotic Anglicanism of Benson's father and older brother, and represented a clear option for members of the upper class who could not go along with the stuffy certainties that were about to be blown away by the First World War.

Finally, there was the youngest brother, Hugh Benson, who entered the Anglican Church only to find himself longing for a more universal and more apostolic form of spirituality, and eventually turning his back on the whole Anglican settlement in which he had been bred, to embrace the Church of Rome. He lived much of his time in Rome, rising to the rank of monsignor, and was much fĂȘted by the Roman Catholic establishment - after all, to have converted a son of the Archbishop of Canterbury represented a radical inroad into the Protestant citadel. He was also a noteworthy writer, with serious devotional works as well as children's books, science fiction and visionary plays to his credit.

It seems to me that this trivium continued to define the existential choice of the privileged class in England after the First World War. The Bensons brilliantly illustrate its reality, since they were all three offspring of the unified Anglican culture - the Archbishop of Canterbury himself. The war swept away the certainties, such as they were, of the Anglican settlement, but left this trivium in place. The question was still: do we go forward along the old Anglican path, the path of patriotic loyalty and dignified churchgoing; do we sink into the world of sensual gratification and facetiousness; or do we turn our backs on the whole thing, and seek repose in some other, more universal, more eternally rooted faith?

That was the question confronted by the new generation of public school boys, who were at school during the Great War, and young men shortly thereafter, and it was a question predicated upon leisure. Only members of a privileged class could have that king of existential choice. For other, more normally situated people, the questions of how to earn a living, how to make one's way in the world, how to achieve security, ensured that allegiances and ideals could not be chosen, but must be accepted as the common destiny of those whose first goal is survival. Such people, if Christian at all, would most likely have been Nonconformist. And they would have formed, in the eyes of the Bloomsbury Group, the despised foundation of society, the 'marrying classes', for whom patriotism is a sine qua non and a sign of submission to fate. Ordinary people would have reacted with abhorrence to E. M. Forster's expression of the Bloomsbury worldview: 'if I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country'. But it was ordinary people whose national loyalty was to be called upon, when Britain was dragged into another war, and when many of the intellectuals chose to betray them, whether or not for the sake of a friend.

Reminder that other boards exist. They welcome poetry discussion on /lit/, for example.

Why are Brits so ugly?

blackcatpoems.com/e/ode.html

>Tortured.
>When the bridegroom smoothed his hair
>There was blood upon the bed.
>Morning was already late.
>Children singing in the orchard
>(Io Hymen, Hymenaee)
>Succuba eviscerate.

newyorker.com/magazine/2002/09/30/the-women-come-and-go

Please archive or screenshot

>newyorker com/magazine/2002/09/30/the-women-come-and-go
unvis.it/newyorker.com/magazine/2002/09/30/the-women-come-and-go

>/lit/
No thanks.

But it is undeniable that English literature since that time has been dominated by writers who defend a sacramental vision of England as part of our cultural legacy, and therefore as something that can go on flourishing, even if no longer rooted in faith. This is surely the view that comes across from the poems and the Wessex novels of Thomas Hardy, from Conrad's vision of the English Merchant Navy and its residue of imperial virtue, from the Anglican pilgrimage of T. S. Eliot, even from the agnostic sense of loss in Orwell and Larking. And in the criticisms of F. R. Leavis this desire for culture as a 'real presence' that will provide the Eucharistic moments in the life of our nation becomes all but explicit - and with a pronounced low church accent, identifying Bunyan and Blake as the leading figures in a tradition of creative dissent. It is only because of the Church of England that this view of English culture has been possible, and it is this very view of the English culture that drew me [Roger Scruton], aged fifteen, into the Anglican Church, not knowing how much I should have to believe in order to claim the Church's comforts.

brit/pol/ subhumans, how does this make you feel?

How does it know that BNP, EDL, UKIP, Britain First and National Action all flopped?

How does it feel knowing that you're all useless deadbeats who've contributed nothing to British politics?

How does it feel knowing that Britain will become less wh*Te by the minute?

How does it feel knowing your powerless against the based Tories and Labour?

YOU'LL HAVE TO GET USED TO SEEING A BLACK BULL AND A WH*TE GIRL.

YOU'LL HAVE TO GET USED TO SEEING MORE MOSQUES BUILT.

ALL THE CITIES WILL BE LIKE LONDON.

BUT KEEP POSTING YOUR GAY HITCHENS MEMES AND CIRCLEJERKING ON YOUR CONTAINMENT GENERAL.

There's a tard in my church. Screaming whilst I pray. God's best joke yet?

*blocks your path*

I was speaking to Lindy via email the other day.

Local authorities where White British pupils are below 10%:
Newham, Brent

20%:
Tower Hamlets, Harrow, Westminster, Redbridge, Ealing, Hackney, Slough, Lambeth, Waltham Forest, Enfield, Kensington and Chelsea

30%:
Hounslow, Haringey, Luton, Southwark, Barking and Dagenham, City of London, Camden, Lewisham, Hammersmith and Fulham, Croydon, Wandsworth, Leicester, Islington

40%:
Greenwich, Merton, Hillingdon, Birmingham, Barnet, Manchester

50%:
Sandwell, Bradford, Reading, Wolverhampton, Kingston upon Thames, Nottingham, Blackburn with Darwen, Bedford, Coventry, Peterborough

60%:
Sutton, Oldham, Milton Keynes, Derby, Richmond upon Thames, Bexley, Kirklees, Walsall, Bromley, Thurrock

70%:
Bolton, Rochdale, Bristol, City of, Windsor and Maidenhead, Southampton, Sheffield, Havering, Leeds, Newcastle upon Tyne, Trafford, Buckinghamshire, Wokingham, Hertfordshire, Stoke-on-Trent, Salford

I see no evidence... bar London which can sink. Filthy kuffir

LOL GET USED TO IT WH*TE SUBHUMANS
KARMA FOR COLONIALISM :^)

What?

You can't even speak English properly and you've a native Brit.

Am I, a black WARRIOR, supposed to fear you on your containment board?

Proves that white people will do literally anything to not be near wogs

There once was an user on brit/pol/
For whom discussion of poetry did not sit well
While one day his father was giving him his medication
He noticed his heart was barely beating and pupils in dilation
He jumped his bedside and called his wife
He exclaimed with great joy "The poison is working we'll soon start a new life"

Is he /ourguy/?
There was a poster here a while back saying he was in a relationship with Lindy.

youtube.com/watch?v=pxZ5AKDvyfU

Hahahhahhhaah fuck off pube

Yeah, especially after this...

Thanks. He sounds properly awkward.

How's that related to what I said?

Is Britain even wh*Te anymore?
I should start making Britanomutt memes.

IN WHAT APPEARS TO BE A SERIES OF COORDINATED ATTACKS

youtube.com/watch?v=phtG-ePWiE4

Doubt that's true

Mental fuck.

THE DEATH TOLL RISES

checks out.

BNP = FAILURE
EDL = FAILURE
UKIP = FAILURE
BRITAIN FIRST = FAILURE
NATIONAL ACTION = FAILURE

/BRIT/POL...?
THAT'S RIGHT - FAILURES!

A COMMUNITY STRUGGLES TO COME TO TERMS

Edwardian Pill

>mirpuri,urdu and spanish
how the fuck does that happen?

>replacing sick anti-white bastard with based mosley
HERESY!

Good lad.

Have you got the stats for how many of them are white european?

Listen here wogboy or pretend wogboy

I actually can't wait for the day the nigs and pakis totally destroy the UK The state is staggering on with its pathetic (((multiracial))) polices. When it dies all that lovely multi billion pound court and police protection for coons and wogs will suddenly be gone and the streets and rivers on the UK will run red with the blood of our enemies.

>The NSDAP could only take power when the shitty liberal Wiemar regime had been destroyed

The pube is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, fat drunk Scotsman, at girl, faggot, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a pube and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

>brits
>taking power over anything

You can't even control Brexit properly.

I'm not fat

>inbred brits think there'll be a day of the rope
Feels good being a German.

Funny the coons and nigs run to the police to accuse white people of racism if they call them coons and pakis

BTW where is your paki' trip?

>Scotsman
he's polish-somali never seen his somalian dad though and his mum died of overdose when he was two

I don't like being filtered :^)

Based Aafaq!

templeos.org/TempleOSBlog.html

LIVE FROM THE VAN

>'I have a job, a wife and children'
>posts on here all day
What did he mean by this?

has parcelman tweeted about it yet?

I don't spend all day on here FOR FUCKS SAKE.

He's on holiday today (Glasgow)

So are we still going to get keked by our girl Amber Rudd or has that meme died like all the others?

>quick browse of Brit/pol/ at 9am; he's posting
>go on Brit/pol/ at 3pm; he's still posting
>check Brit/pol/ at 11pm; he will be posting

>doubt.jpg

>Churches bombed in egypt
>deafening silence from may
>mosque bombed
>ABLOO BLOO THIS IS SO EVIL MUH POOR MUSLIMS

fucking hate tories tbqh lads

Lawrence Konadu and Jeremy Opoku at Uniqlo on Black Friday

Are these football players or something?

Fart in my mouth pisscandles

Unique I'D filter the paki.

I DON'T SPEND EVERY MOMENT BETWEEN MY POSTS BROWSING Sup Forums YOU CUNTS, I CHECK IN EVERY NOW AND AGAIN AND MAKE A POST AND MIGHT STAY IF I'M HAVING A CONVERSATION OR ARGUMENT. NOT A DIFFICULT CONCEPT TO UNDERSTAND.

I'm up in Scotland so I can be at the boatyard tomorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=JG-tm9-5kmY

Lies. all of it.

You seem upset. Was it because of earlier threads?

Saw some grafitti telling pikeys to get the fuck out

Just got back from PCworld
Crowded as fuck Brain-dead deanos, pakis syzmon and Ghanains trying to sell stuff to me and taking forever

>graffiti
Was it a bill?

???

What did you buy? I looked online and their deals were poor.

Why PC world user? What are you retarded at?

so whos this Mogg chap and what does he do?

You tried to join in but became an Eddie

i needed a new laptop and the laptop was cheapest there

What?

>Merkel gets a lifeline: Martin Schulz says he WILL enter coalition talks in dramatic U-turn that brings hope of an end to crippling political deadlock

Nooooo

Someone should assassinate her.

Did Rimmer become a normie?

>Tomas Mairz

Police constable he is now.

i think he became kill :(

>Rhodesian brushstroke

He is based and will save the empire by Christmas

FIRST RESPONDERS HAVE HAD TO SEEK COUNSELING

Experiences with NordVPN?

Good.