Yuri on Ice

How can you doubt him, Sup Forums?

I want him to get drunk and grind on Victor again. In front of everyone again. Please Kubo!

JJ had already medaled by the time the cup of China happened. If his SP was harder, they wouldn't have said pic related. Even though Viktor calls it 'perfect', he didn't get all of the possible extra points for jump height, fluidity, etc. That's why he got an even higher score at Rostelecom, even though it was also a 'perfect' skate. Think of it like getting 100% on a test but missing the extra credit.

It's spurred some amazing art.

Buddies are good.

I want to see him skate while drunk.

Very good buddies.

What do you want season 2 to feature?

Competitive pole dancing

BikeFairy and married life BaldFat.

Iron Lotus.

>Very good buddies

My whole world is sparkling now! Thank you user.

Phichit will a great best man.

Almost more than friends.

I'm still so fucking happy.

>How can you doubt him, Sup Forums?
Because he hasn't been able to do ANYTHING right so far.

He's a loser and probably won't even place on the podium.

He's going to fall on multiple of his jump landings.

I have absolutely no confidence in this retard to do well because he is such FUCKING SHIT at everything.

Caring Viktor is best Viktor

Is Otabek the true final boss and not JJ? Is that why they're hiding him so much? I really can't see JJ on the podium.

Phichit is so cute.

Does this show have anything going for it besides the homosexuality?

We're all fucking hyped over BikeFairy. Kubo, come on, you can do it. If the world they live in is indifferent to gay, then let our Fairy find love in Bike.

What if he falls and injures himself? Can you live with that?

He actually fucking pole danced while drunk, which might be equally dangerous though.

No, I want something new and even more lewd. So far, every episode has been gayer than the previous one and I want this trend to continue.

Otabek and Chris are the ones to watch out for. JJ is a ruse.

>Is Otabek the true final boss and not JJ?
Probably. Final Form Chris should also be pretty scary for Yuuri. But yeah, JJ is obviously gonna flub because they've made him such a joke.

Fuck off Yurio, I can't believe Victor managed hold back from beating your ass

Tenderness.

Drunken lap dance. I don't care who's doing what, but it should happen.

I'm getting sort of into this ship. I don't ship it hard, but I also like imagining them meeting because of Yuuri and Victor and maybe sharing all their slutty hoe stories with one another.

Slutty drunk husbands when??

Goddamn it, drawfags! Learn to draw different faces, because I can't say if it supposed to be JJ or Otabek.
For real, so many artists appear to be great, but then you understand they can't draw unique faces to save their lives.

Since he was able to break dance and pole dance while shit faced he'd probably be fine, Yuuri's body is a wonder.

Remember when we thought that Welcome to the Madness would be Otabek's routine but then it turned out to be LITERAL FUCKING MADNESS

Yurio actually has a chance of placing on the podium though.

Unlike Yuri.

You can tell from the hair and eyebrows.

The face of a man who will win silver

Chris on wild international sexcapades. He is fun and I like him.

Yuuri's one of those people who could survive a being hit by a car with enough liquor in his system. It's no wonder Viktor is so into him, he's basically Russian.

What is the possiblity that Viktor was faking being drunk in China? I started to doubt that he'd get wasted to the point of acting like a drunken retard like Yuuri did.

That is obviously Otabek's undercut though. He has a longer and more free-flowing top part while JJ's is kind of a generic athletic type. So they got that right.

Also I feel like JJ wouldn't be making that expression.

The characterization is great and it's genuinely funny.

Welcome to the Madness is the ED song?

I bet Chris hosts the best parties. If he and Phichit got together to host something, people would probably die, but they'd die happy.

They are perfect for each other.

Is the ep 10 ed song confirmed to be Welcome to Madness? Why haven't they released it like they always usually do after the episode airs?

Yes, from the banquet montage.

I don't think we've gotten confirmation for that, but it's order in the OST makes sense.

I don't know why they haven't released it but it makes sense from the OST.

You Fairyfags should thank Kubo for a bronze if anything, he doesn't really deserve any wins either.

This needs to become a reality stat

I thought the untitled track after Samarkand here would be his FS. How I hope for the track that played during this week's ED to be Welcome to the Madness, but I caught nothing in the credits about that.

Oh, the untitled track was probably the ending then. Welcome to the Madness really will be final boss.

What will Yuri do when he realizes that Otabek is a fucking beast and has no chance against him?

I need a full version of the episode 10 ed so badly, and the piano song that played during the airport scene in episode 9 too, it was beautiful.

Otabek's probably skating to classical stuff because Fairy always does outside of Agape because its Viktors.

Post GPF predictions:

Yuuri
Otabek
JJ
Chris
Yurio
Phichit

My roommate is a tenor, I wonder if I could get him to sing Stay close to me

Good plot and characterization

I noticed all his former costumes have had a uniform/prince theme to them as well

Yuuri spending more time in confident mode

Three tracks missing, and one is a Stay Close redux. Interesting.

Basically this, except that Chris is second, Otabek third and JJ fourth.

kubo make it happen again

If S2:
Otabek
JJ
Yuuri
Chris
Yurio
Phichit

If not:
Yuuri
Otabek
Yurio
Chris
JJ
Phichit

Yuuri/Chris
Chris/Yuuri
Otabek
Yurio/JJ
Phichit
JJ/Yurio

If season two with Yuuri, Chris will win and tell Yuuri he better take gold at Worlds because he wants to party at the wedding reception. If season two with another skater, Yuuri takes gold.

Either JJ or Yurio are going either panic or hurt themselves out of overconfidence or frustration. JJ is more likely.

Implied sex. (Maybe even on screen making out too.)

Yuri and Victor still as MCs, with Yuri actually winning gold.

Do you think being the first SEA skater in the GPF will help Phichit mentally, or will the pressure be too much?

>Otabek skating to Welcome to The Madness

I honestly can't believe how gay this show is. And I absolutely love it.

Do it. I thought that song was boring but the more I listen to it, the more I like it. Learning the lyrics helped as well. It's such an emotional and strong piece. Your roommate should like it too unless he has shit taste.

What do you think would be better for potential S2: focus on Baldfat, or focus on someone else?

I'm wondering if JJ will break up with his girlfriend after all. None of the other characters have had an extra person introduced except Fairy and he's one of the protaganists. Not to mention in the ED we see him at a party with like 8 different girls.

I vote for pressure.

Nothing gay about marrying your bro

There's been an article posted on a certain news site that covered real pole-dancers' reaction to ep 10's end credits and how doable the moves are - turns out Kubo did her research

not sure if old news already.

Also Yuri confirmed for M.

His costume doesn't look like something you'd wear in madness, it has a more traditional/Kazakh feel to it. I can't be sure.

I kind of think that his girlfriend has no spine, so it's difficult to imagine them breaking up. She's probably willing to worship the ground he walks on and he loves it because narcissism.

BaldFat. l don't give a fuck about anyone else. Not that l don't like the side characters, but none of them have the potential to carry an entire season except Georgi. Not even BikeFairy.

I don't think Yuuri was even capable of feeling pain when he was that wasted.

Next stage relationship Yuri and Victor, navigating the coach/athlete + living in the same room/sleeping together issue. Maybe doing some training under Yakov in Russia to spice things up a bit.
Drama from Victor still being a shit coach.

Fairy doesn't have the same amount of dynamic Victor or Yuri does, now that he's friends with Bek-kun it's a start but he needs to start changing drastically for him to have good interactions with the other skaters.

I don't want season 2.
I saw too many shows being ruined with needless extra season and forcely dragged romantic plot, just because creators wanted to milk a show for more money. Just remember Castle.
Finish this season on a high note, maybe some swet movie about wedding, and I don't want anything else.

I absolutely love baldfat but I don't want to see any stupid drama, so just having them there as a happy couple and main focus on someone else would work for me. I want Yuuri and Viktor to get their shit together in these 2 episodes, no dragged out uncertainty for season 2 or anything. Though I guess Viktor returning to skating and competing against Yuuri could work too if done right.

He's the most likely to get 6th place sadly.

I still can't get over how beautiful this week's ED looks. The last time I felt this way was thanks to the ED illustrations of Mine Fujiko.

Is this bait? It's great if you're not a homophobic asshole. It's a skating anime that tells a skater's personal growth basically. Includes romance and friendships too. All part of his growth as a person and skater.

Baldfat. I'm not invested enough in anyone else and I want to see them eventually marry, they're not even close to that yet.

I feel conflicted. I want a continuation but I also love the idea of Yuri and Victor retiering and becoming skating teachers to a group of small kids in Hasetsu, you know since they cant have kids of their own and all. There has been a lot of fan art of it recently too.

Nah he has good taste. I wake up to him singing in the kitchen and shower. I'd need a score though.

Nah, I think she'd be a crazy bitch with an inflated ego from how much he praises her and how she is the fan who actually won the JJbowl. Which is probably why she suits him so well, it's just that she'd go psycho on him if he ever did her wrong.

This would be ideal. They should just make a whole new show instead of milking yoi.

I mean, I'm crazy about Baldfat, but I think that I don't like the others as much is because they haven't been given a chance to shine. What if Kubo developed them some more and created the same magic she created with Baldfat? I'm so torn on this because Baldfat are great, but will they be able to carry the story as well as they do now when their relationship is resolved?

Kubo drew it herself. We don't deserve that madwoman.

Just balance it between them and Yurio, there is no reason not to keep all three of them as leads.

Oh yes! Yuuri should do it. He's such a perfect slut.

I think that'll be the endgame of s2 if it happens. To be honest, I think they'll have left it open ended enough for Baldfat to still be the MCs.

Add a third Yuri

For Victor to discover