56% off

Look at the crowds. Look at the faces.

youtube.com/watch?v=rzajm_qJN1Q

Is this the America we were promised, as children? Is this even our country anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_EUb0XDVg_w
youtube.com/watch?v=FNuNWDjZfYM
youtube.com/watch?v=xMruhwLuHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kjnE8rYeUDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sA8DoI6XD4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

memes hold truth

You have to watch this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=_EUb0XDVg_w

I do not agree with his stupid ideology, but he said some big truths about the America of today.

78% of american (white) women cheat their husbands

Wypipo have phones, internet and most importantly, credit cards.
Black Friday is a thing of the past for superior whites, like watching television. Let the mud people have it. I hope they all kill one another fighting over cheap Chinese consumer goods.

It's not impressive to find flaws in others. It's impressive to find flaws in oneself.

Holy fuck.
It's literally the 56%.

I was just about to say this, unironically.

I didn't think it was that bad bro.

No, we've been fighting on the wrong side ever since 1941.
This isn't the America promised to us by its founders and everybody up until then, it's a Judaized abomination meant to subjugate everything to consumerism.

This CIA forced meme is so bad and objectively not funny.

well atleast you guys know where to bomb

This is basically every mall/Costco in the US now, nothing but vibrant diversity and foreign languages

it's actually way less than 56%, that meme is being generous. probably around 40%

Brownies.

I don't think half the people there know what they are buying. Just seems like "gib me dat" mentality.

>thread title
lost

I was really hoping the old fuck security guard would actually shoot his pepper spray indoors. Sounds like someone got tazered too.

THIS is what I was promised, but one step outside my comfy suburb showed me that the whole country is gone to the orcs

The video you linked is full of Native Americans, not hispanics. It takes place in Gallup, New Mexico, which is home to a large Navajo population.

If anyone deserves to be in America, it's the people in that video.

>my ancestors

It's almost an hour long, what's the highlight?

Also: pay debnts

Mutants are best equipped to deal with the world today. Who else? The ghouls ? Please. Normals. They brought nuclear death to us all. This will be the age of mutants. Mutants.

People died on beaches torn apart NY machine guns so these people could comfortably kill each other of TVs and we could invade countries for bankers. :')

*By, *Over tvs

White people don't participate in Black Friday anymore

Thanksgiving when Walmart sales start are dominated by Indians and blacks because they don't celebrate Thanksgiving and don't have family units. White people are home with their family because only a nigger or dumb indian will waste 4 hours to save 100 bucks. The white family earns more than that an hour And can afford standard market prices..

Just fuck my demographics up senpai

why would anyone subject themselves to this. Hysteria over stuff that lasts 2 years max.

This is why big companies shill for diversity. People are just cash cattle. That's why they like any kind of immigration. More people more money.

Were they fighting over the Buracku Furiday Bunduru?

Okay damn just watched the video

That shit is literally Jew endgame

Proves once again that americans are subhuman mongrels

Your forced meme makes no sense, if you have to explain a meme its dead on arrival.

at least they have the constitution

I worked last night in retail. The only people showing up were Africans, poos, Mexicans and Chinese. Later on in the night we would have a couple whites come in to buy gifts for their family members. The Africans and Mexicans would buy 5 or 6 of these shitty super cheap tablets and spoke hardly any English. The Chinese would try to buy 10 ipads and 20 prepaid phones each so they could resell them online. The poos would walk around and bitch about the black Friday deals and how we should give them a better discount.

Fuck retail

I know that feel.

What amerimuts are going through now we went through after the empire fell, and specially after WWII.

Now they're pushing that "America is multiracial" bullshit whilist importing niggers and the moslem scum.

Next they'll try to create the illusion that what makes America is the Union of the races.
That's what they pushed for here...

>The union of the three races, the Euro, the nig and the barbarian natives.
I believe who said that was Sergio Buarque de Holanda or Darcy Ribeiro but I digress. Both are degenerate joos anyways

They mixed the races and created the triracial pardo that makes up 42% of our population.

Don't fall for it, you guys still have time to Balkanize and avoid further mingrelization
Move to the plains and push for independence. We should all have abandoned Rio de Janeiro and balkanized the country when we had the chance, but at that time it was cool to have gigantic nations.

God damn it

To be fair, if you risk being stampeded by a nogger horde, at least get a good deal

I just went in to Walmart last night to get Breath of the Wild explorer's edition because it was advertised $10 off and came out that day anyway. I waded through shitloads of disgusting people just to talk to the electronics clerk who had no idea what I was talking about. I walked out with some cheap screen protectors but that was absolutely disgusting. Non-white trash/shitskins just stay home and buy online.

>h-hispanics are white!!!!
>i have no problem with letting hard working mexicans immigrating here
>if you're going to racemix, do it with a latina since they're already part white
>b-based Hose!
You fags brought this upon us willingly.

White people literally don't go to store's anymore. I don't know why anyone is surprised.

OH BEAUTIFULL

youtube.com/watch?v=FNuNWDjZfYM

You guys will make up anything to convince yoursleves this country is still white. At this point I'm convinced you're all government shills trying to keep the morale and prevent white flight to Europe.

We don't allow hordes in, 2 at a time. Cops standing at the doors too to remind the nigs to calm down. It went well, it's just the Indians bitch about all deals. It's well know in retail that Indians will bitch about discounts, even when some things are already half off. I had a nice high end laptop that was 400 off and he said Wal-Mart had a better deal. I told him to go to Wal-Mart then and he got rustled.

I don't understand how people can be so ignorant of this. If they want to see what a diverse culture devoid of any identity functions they just have to look at South America, ANYWHERE in South America.

Why would rich white people go to Black Friday and get raped by ghetto niggers? That's what Amazon is for.

If anyone feels like redpilling some redditors ;^ )

>latinas will never furiously wrench a cheap television out of my hands on black friday

Its everything.

>its just the coast the midwest is white
What about OKC, Kansas City, or Minneapolis
>well...except for those cities but its still white
I see them even in Iowa
>lmao Iowa isnt white
But my kid is one of the only few whites left...
>Yeah school isnt white you should homeschool
What about the grocery store?
>Grocery stores arent white

I mean you fucking shills will come up with anything. Seems white America is an ever receding concept.

Well, at least the cops are white

This is in california or near the border, dumbass.
bs map. So many Whites in the US. More than any other country on earth.

No faggot.
>197,969,608 (61.27% of total U.S. population, 2016
>non hispanic whites
Stop parroting misinfo. US has more whites than anywhere on Earth.

>he believes the government

Meanwhile in the nordic everyone just hits "check out" online.

facts are facts quantavius

Only idiots go shopping on black friday anyway.

>intentionally finds the video taken in the most ethnically brown area

>deals are online before black friday
>most sites have free shipping

Why do this shit in stores anymore?

Hi Micro, keep up the good work.

post more videos
youtube.com/watch?v=xMruhwLuHWQ

Areas like this shouldnt exist in your country to begin with nigger

Everyone knows 56% is actually 52%, and 48% once Trump fully cucks on illegals (he will).

this

You do know they count MENA and Indian shitskins as "white" too, right?

>tfw my area is less browner than this and I thought its the only one in the country
Thats it
Where the fuck should I go

this one is good
youtube.com/watch?v=kjnE8rYeUDQ

Thats a fucking lie. Half of my nephews stayed home playing CSGO during black friday. Told my sibllings the fuck they let them do that for they didnt say jack shit and told me to fuck off.

>it's always shitskins who pull off the scummiest shit
like pottery

Are you aware that they count spics as ¨Whites¨ right?

zombies @ 3:15
youtube.com/watch?v=sA8DoI6XD4A

>mongrelized
>jewified
>mindless consumerism
>non-white
Looks like America alright.

>civic nationalists will defend this

This

I actually live here. Right away I noticed they were native Americans.

This is why Jews want to replace whites with non-whites because they are easier to control by through consumerism.

Unless there is a deal I absolutely must have I avoid Black Friday shopping like the Plague. Its a complete shitshow only held up as a retail holiday by the subhumans who are willing to participate in such a gambit. (See: NIGGERS)

Got a “Black Friday” deal this monday buying some rather nice clothes at 50-60% off, including a suede jacket, so I’m content. My TV is 5 years old now but it still works and im happy with it. No need to show up to any rat race.

America is lost. I'm just going to move to a red state before they get those too.

lel it seems like most of those videos are from red states
saw people with oklahoma and texas shirts

Yeah, but what you consider "white", we don't.

Just move to a small city/village

>a retail holiday by the subhumans who are willing to participate in such a gambit. (See: NIGGERS)

i am hungry but am gonna wait until later in the day to go grocery shopping for a sammich just to avoid the swarm of mindless subhuman humanoids

>shopping at physical stores for anything besides groceries
literally only niggers and old people do this

>Is this even our country anymore?

It's 56% yours, kek.

mexicans are spreading everywhere. they're infesting the rural towns just as fast as the big cities. there will be nowhere to go within a decade or two.

Thread is entirely eurocucks who would never get that

the guy by the boombox doesn't look that white to me.

What you people consider white is hilarious

what does the crowned woman represent?

disgusting, truly. inept rustics proving their ineptitude and getting wiped out of history. hilarious.

The white police men look as if all their hope has been crushed.

King mongrel the orange, supreme leader of mongrelistan

1) Yes, it's bad
2) it's not as bad as these sorts of images present. You're not taking a representative sample. It's like if I went and showed a store in Detroit, you'd think America was 90% black.

North Africans, Arabs, Indians, and even some Subsaharans are classified as white by the US government. The amount of true European Caucasians in the USA is probably 30-40% of the population, real whites are already a minority.

Le 56% face is more terrifying every time I see it.

I did black friday shopping once. The best buy I went to had a crowd that was 90% white. We formed a nice, orderly line the way civilized people do. No fights broke out at all.

I don't think they accept ebt online

>US has more whites than anywhere on Earth.
Ayyy lmao, even if that was true, it's the proportions between groups what you should look at.

>Florida
>Not hispanic

Dumb.