HAPPENING!!!

HAPPENING!!!
HAPPENING!!!
HAPPENING!!!
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/egypt-mosque-attack-death-toll-rises-latest-terrorist-sinai-name-of-mosque-history-a8074096.html
>Egypt mosque attack: Death toll rises to 235, the deadliest terrorist atrocity in the country's modern history

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MhiMN
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/934080974773776384
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_November_2017
twitter.com/Sarmaed0/status/934095508691230725
twitter.com/BTP/status/934112039852756992
youtu.be/J8cOLIOaikU?t=19s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alternatively
archive.is/MhiMN

As you can all see, not europeans but muslims are the biggest victims of Islam.

>Egypt
It's fucking nothing

>finding poop in the toilet
yawn

It was the Muslim brotherhood, the same organization that sponsored Huma Abedin.

It was Sufi's killed though, and the rest of Islam considers them heretics so there won't be any outrage.

>muzzies killing muzzies
>happening
This happens everyday

WhO cArEs LiTerAllY muSlIms kIllIng MuSLims BiG WHOOP

Probably, just by the fact they arrived as a strike force in 4x4's with full military arms. Brotherhood can definitely put a sophisticated attack like this together whereas all other jihadi groups it would've just been some cross-dressing Habibi blowing himself up

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/934080974773776384

Sure. But that means that you have to deal with your ally Saudi Arabia who gave you half trillion dollars to buy weapons.

inb4 not a happening

This is what you should cite when you bring up Muslim ban or to prove Muslims are terrorists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_November_2017

this.

>greeks and romans will never retake egypt

hurts to live lads

>muh evil westeners do not care..

Fuck em. Also will they release pics of the dead children, it would be satisfying seeing a bunch of dead sandniggers

probably some mussie who realized he aint' getting the extra virgin olive oil when he dies

>shooting at ambulances

Fucking ambulances chasers.

>235
>Egypt

Not happening

You realize which countries you're in, right? This is just going to send more fleeing to Europe.

is it really a terroist attack if muslims die though?

Woah, how come the terrorists are able in a single attack kill so many people, but in EU they manage to harm a dozen in the same timespan?

And secondly, what do they achieve by targeting their own kind?

Probably corruption, police and others turning an eye for groups they support. Lack of security also, says bombs were planted around the mosque. Also, Paris had 130 killed. Nice had 80+, even if just one attacker.

Wrong type of Muslims. Like why Protestants attacked filthy, degenerate Catholics.

the Egyptian crowd who died probably had less obese people and diabetics than the Aryana Grande concert crowd

I'm always sad when I hear scores of people dieing overseas. I'm sad because it's a drop in the ocean, yawwwn. Let me know when billions of non-whites die.

poop in toilet etc

fucking rare holy shit.
>3KB
don't be such a cheap jew, buy yourself a 2nd hard drive

this.

>twitter.com/Sarmaed0/status/934095508691230725

reminds me of las vegas

It wasn't Islam. Stop the hate Egypt.

I'm on the phone ffs

I know about those attacks, but I understood it as a lone wolf attack, which now that I think of it makes little sense..

Big if true

How can the Americans claim to be fighting terror while bombing and occupying multiple countries around the world and allying themselves with nations like Saudi Arabia and Israel?

Getting cozy

Paris had about a dozen attackers. That's pretty organized.

Americans support freedom fighters, not terrorists.

>Egypt

Who cares

>All these people saying they don't care

Erm... Those are the original KANGZ you're talking about. Show some fucking respect

P A R T
A
R
C
E
L

How has Egypt gone to such shit? It used to be a top tourist destination. You wouldn't even think twice about booking a holiday there. Obviously the answer is Islam but why have they suddenly got so aggro?

I meant the Egyptian attack

Such an edgy obvious underage faggot.

it amazes me that this isnt even animated. its actually made with proper physics and movements

lmao

> muh freedom

This is what is supposed to happen. They have to kill eachother because they are developed enough now so that 8 of their 10 kids don't die before they have kids. Those 8 kids have to die somehow or you will have 15 muslim versions of India on your hands.

PART AND PARCEL YOU FUCKING WHITE-SUPREMACIST BIGOT!!!

We can thank our friends Bush and Blair

>YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS RIGHT? THEY GONNA PUT A MORE TURDS INTO YOUR POOL OF LIQUID SHIT

Fucking assholes. The P in Islam stands for peace, didn't you watch CNN?

It was the guns fault

everything you believe is a lie

More Muslims = More Life Threatening Problems

RARE

So is this Reverse-Terrorism?

twitter.com/BTP/status/934112039852756992
At this stage, we have received one report of a woman sustaining a minor injury when leaving Oxford Circus station. There are no other reported casualties. More updates to follow.

ITS FUCKING NOTHING

From what I recall, it didn't go to shit until Arab Spring when Muslim Brotherhood got leadership. I don't remember Egypt being invaded.

Of course those 10 kids can just flee to Europe.

>mfw i was in Cairo 2 weeks ago

could it be that you’re actually one of those eight kids, ahmed?

>>Egypt mosque attack: Death toll rises to 235
Good riddance

were you also in a mosque, mustafa?

This. They went to grab all the oil in Egypt and it went to shit, it was a true Islamic paradise before the greedy capitalists

Allah moves in mysterious ways

thhis

youtu.be/J8cOLIOaikU?t=19s

>goatfuckers killing goatfuckers
Good.

hopefully everyone in londonistan dies

fuck you protestant scum

>rare
New

Outside of well guarded tourist resorts, Egypt has been shit for a while.

based nordbro

From Twitter
>one of the gunmen was identified as Faraaq Al-Qatansaar, a Syrian-born ex refugee who was sent away from France in 2014 under suspects of being linked to a terrorist cell

What a comfy post thanksgiving morning

235 dead in Egypt is probably as big a happening as about 10 dead in a relevant country

Undergeared tank is my guess. Fucking noobs...

this isnt even shit in a toilet.. its shit in a sewer.. 0 fucks given.. its where its meant to be

Even in the most desperate times archivebro is there for us