Would you fight and die for your country if needed?

Other urls found in this thread:

popularmilitary.com/video-released-staff-laughing-wwii-veteran-dies-screams-pain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By Allah jes

yes

Give me liberty or give me death

I would prefer to fight and kill

Is that even a fucking question? I'll rape an entire specie out of existence to just increase the GDP by 0.1%. Only god knows what more I would do if the country needed me to fight against some niggers. I won't just bomb the fucking middle east, I'll give AIDS to the entire population of middle east personally, and die in the process. THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN IF I'D DIE?

>muslim
>swede
pick one you degen.

No picking to be done here. They're one and the same these days.

Yes. I am a man after all.

My fellow aryan gave the right answer.
/thread/

I would fight for Sweden if we got some new leaders that aren't regressive cucks.

I'm not dying for Canada, a country that will literally be Brazil 2.0 in 100 years.

I have Polish citizenship too though, so maybe for Poland.

and get a chance to kill some brits?
what type of a question is that?

>your country
Nationalism is trap. I will not die for oligarchy.

Sure.
I'm kinda bummed about the fact that if it ever comes to that I'm 99% likely to get killed though.
Life sucks and then you die.

If the US was directly affected or invaded, not for oil

Of course.

I would fight for my nation, not the ZOG'd state

yes i would be willing to die fighting against my government

Thinking you missed the joke there bud

Fight for a shitty country? Plz...

good question

Only in a civil war or for a Ethno-nationalist government. If not, fuck no i wouldnt

Disabled vet, so, ya. I guess so.

I'd fight for my race, or religion before I ever fought for the fucking idiots in this country

I would fight and die for the King and the fish
Is called allfader, you are getting senile from all these mudshits and too much surströmling

I would be by your side.

T. baby killer

Not really. If I was born 20 years earlier I'd probably say yes. But now.. not really. The US military is a killing machine.

Not my fault they're slow and uncoordinated.

I'll fight for YOUR country. Hope is lost in the west. There's little left to fight for.

Post more anti-communist propaganda from the Russian revolution?

>Japan 11%

Damn, that is pretty sad.

Yes

no i wouldnt die for a fake nation that promotes multiculturalism
i would fight to defend my people though

ALRIGHT I SAYED THIS ONE B4 FUCK CALIFORNIA IM FIGHTIN FOR THE SOUTH

No, Mexico sucks and is full of drunk and ignorant Indios, I would support the enemy, if is a first world country...unless is an alien invasion or something like that...

we would be best friends irl user, ive thought very similar things.

not even if it was a defensive war

>Would you fight and die for your country if needed?
Depends. If was fighting NWO Yankees yes I would fight to kill Amerimutts for free

Only to defend ourselves agaisnt guerilleros or venezuelans, im don't gonna die for Uncle Sam in WW3

Not in its current state no. But it would depend on what's being fought over.

>country
I wish there was a country left.

"muh nationalisim"
>what good has the federation done for you?

Maybe if the mainland US was invaded(which definitely will never happen in my lifetime), but in that case I'm protecting my own family and my own shit. Has nothing to do with serving the country.

You're not saying you would just roll over and surrender yourself, your resources and your family to the enemy right?

Is it still your country if it's overrun with shitskins?

Depends, but if the dream is threatened, I will go. I am loyal to nothing else, not even this distasteful country that promotes degeneracy and calls me a bigot for fighting.

you answered your question as my family is not the US Govt

nationalism and conscription are degenerate

"national security" is an excuse to be a little baby cuck degenerate who depends on govt for everything

Yes. I would fight everywhere against commie scum, that ruined my country.

Thank grandpa for try.

If the question implies becoming minced meat no questions asked then no. I'd say that it depends on the circumstances.
If mudslimes and niggers would organize an uprising in Europe then yes.
Basically if shtf nu-Sup Forums will btfo.

Lol no

Also lol @ white russia

There's nothing left of the old USA that's worth it to fight and die for. For White Americans though? Sure.

would rather sell eggs to both sides and watch the whole world tear itself apart

Your country was a agrarian shithole with serfdom before the revolution

Also the Nazi's would have enslaved and exterminated your ancestors.

Stop being a twat

no, i will not fight for my king, god, or some lines on a map. my country is not them. My country is my family, my loved ones. I would fight for them and if I have to, I would die for them.

now THIS is an american

Neo-con faggot. You have nothing to fight for. The U.S is an economic hub. It is the shopping mall, food court, welfare office and dumpster of the world.

The empire is dying, and deservedly so. Patriots don't suck the state cock or fight for Israel, you little pussy.

imagine putting a halter on that critter

Given that the USA propagates so much of what is rotting Western civilization, absolutely not. There's really no point of speaking of "fighting for my country", at any rate. When we speak of the United States, we refer to a country already dead.

dumb nigger

Actually there are a lot of people in Russia who despise kike faggot commie scumm like you.

Thank you.

If it meant I get to kill commies, then yes.
If it meant fighting for the Jews, no.

Would if I had anything to fight for, literally everything around in Romania is own by foreign companies, gee thanks EU for fucking my country -.-

>Your country was a agrarian shithole with serfdom before the revolution
Prior to the Russian Revolution, Russia had the fastest growing economy in the world and was industrializing at a rapid clip. The Revolution and Civil War however destroyed the nation's economy and even Lenin realized that he would need private enterprise to recover(NEP).

>Also the Nazi's would have enslaved and exterminated your ancestors.
The Nazis wouldn't have won if it weren't for the specter of communism growing in the East.

>so maybe for Poland
:)

This is some serious inbreeding

>when you fight Germany because you're a dumb young cunt and honestly believe he's a comic book villain and then every day for 72 years proves he was right and you die as dumb niggers laugh at you

popularmilitary.com/video-released-staff-laughing-wwii-veteran-dies-screams-pain/

Serfdom was abolished in 1861, you dumb commie idiot.
Rapid industrialization started in 1890s.

Without communism Russian Empire would have ~600 million population by the 1990s.

not in it's current state
really depends on the context of the situation though
if it was a revolution 100% yes
if it was defending against invading hordes, yes
but most other circumstances no, not worth it

>Would you fight and die for the banker if needed?
fixed

I would die for my country is clear and would kill anyone who was involved in my massacre

Depends on the outcome.
Britain right now is shite, I wouldn't care less. Besides May is saying Russia is the bad guy, I actually don't mind being taken over by Russia because they might establish the Orthodox church in England.

I am an Indian immigrant and I'll fight for India to death, yes. America is a broken and divided country in comparison, the kind of commaradarie there is in India no longer exists here if it once did. But I do feel a connection the rural, right wing Americans and if it ever comes to civil war between left and right, I will fight for the right to death.

If it was an actual, identifiable threat against my people and culture, I'd slaughter without remorse. But I'm not keen on dying for Israel.

I'm the same except I'm in the process of applying for my citizenship.

Everytime I visit Poland though it gets more and more degenerate. I have no doubts it will be garbage in 20 years.

>posts with Gadsden flag
>admits he treaded on others

i wouldn't miss an opportunity to murder some americucks or jews, that's for sure.

>let me tell you about your country and ancestors

>Would you fight and die
I already did.
Now I haunt Sup Forums.

>Prior to the Russian Revolution, Russia had the fastest growing economy in the world
Oh you know what you're right, it was going great, that's why there was a whole revolution to overthrow the tsar

>The Nazis wouldn't have won if it weren't for the specter of communism growing in the East.
Well first off the Nazi's didn't win, and they probably wouldn't have achieved power in Germany if it weren't for capitalism failing in the west, and scheming by Hitler

Would you fight to remake Czechoslovakia?

>be a soyboy commie
>never live under communist rule
>bash the fash using your keyboard
>get btfo by Sup Forums
>kys

no

100% agree, would fight for revolution. That and kill the government like last time.

Well I know more about America and it's history than most fellow Americans, so

>Everytime I visit Poland though it gets more and more degenerate
In what way?

they keep coming here and getting turned into degenerates and the they return to poland
i'm not joking i've seen this with my own eyes

there aren't any real dutch people left in the netherlands who will fight for their country. The dutch people sold out their own people a long time ago. We don't even have a real army left.

>Would you fight and die for your country if needed?

No. Because "my country" is not actually my country, but a colony.

>Oh you know what you're right, it was going great, that's why there was a whole revolution to overthrow the tsar
The revolution was kindled and funded by Germany and Wall Street. Workers striking was pretty common everywhere during the war. The strike in Petrograd exploding into rebellion was due to foreign subversion.

>Well first off the Nazi's didn't win, and they probably wouldn't have achieved power in Germany if it weren't for capitalism failing in the west, and scheming by Hitler
I meant that the Nazis wouldn't have won the elections. They would have remained a minor party.

Yeah. It's not so far gone.
You did that. During the US' post-war occupation of Japan, you basically lead their government and drilled "war is bad!" into the brains of the youth. It worked pretty well, as this programming has lasted generations.
Not to mention that you guys are allied now - they can rely on you for military needs, however pathetic that might be.

TAKBIR