Why are Germans the most bullied group on Sup Forums?

Why are Germans the most bullied group on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

buchanan.org/blog/us-saudi-starvation-blockade-127888
faktenfinder.tagesschau.de/ausland/abdelslam-ungarn-101.html
usandcanadacultureregion.weebly.com/ethnicity.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I guess it's mostly because of Germany's policies on immigration. Don't worry, though, I love you Germany.

THEY KEEP
VOTING
MERKEL

It's an Language website, and the Brits are world class assholes.
buchanan.org/blog/us-saudi-starvation-blockade-127888

This explains it
I dont hate you krauts but god damn is your country a dumpster fire

nigga what?

But that's wrong. You're just a thinskinned faggot. What about
>poos
>kikes
>roaches
>niggers
>recently americans too

Germany is the most cucked country.

I only hate the Germans who hide behind the EU flag, the rest of you krauts are alright

Forgot to turn off my shitposting flag.

This
Why the hell do Germans keep voting for the same party for over a decade?

It's the west version of Japan. Use to be great, now they completely changed what they use to be, almost the exact opposite. They are no longer a strong nation.

>muh reberse psyglougcheee bait

:3

Nigger, Germans are among the least bullied groups on Sup Forums. Grow some balls, faggot.

because you ruined europe numerous times

I wonder what America, Sweden, and Germany have in common. Oh right, they are all majority Germanic (or were) and they all keep whining about bullying. Maybe Here’s a pattern.

Because of their countries politicans and weak approach to migration

those son of basterd bitch poos are bullied way worse

Germans don't understand humour and get butthurt really fast

This

Because now you hate the only German government that cared about its people

You are the destroyers of Europe, and you kidnapped French and Polish children to increase your nordicness

You are subhumans

it's because we like you but our autism makes it hard to show it.

Pic related
>French
>Nordic.
No.

>I dont hate you krauts but god damn is your country a dumpster fire

You mean now with Merkel?

If this is some reference to WW 1 and 2, keep in mind that the UK both made Germany a Dumpster and set it on fire, and the US helped them in these war crimes against Germany BOTH TIMES.

Success breeds jealously

Butthurt island monkeys and slavs that wish they could be part of the western world.

Actually, that was the UK.
And be honest, Poland thought that the French and British had Germany tied down, and were arming to invade Germany and grab MORE German land just before WW 2. That's why they refused German's peace terms.

Because we want you to do Nazi stuff and you won't.

aren't the normans nordic? i thought they were scandi immigrants from a couple millennia ago but i'm no expert on france so i might be completely wrong about this.

Dutch are just a taller and more effeminate version of French

>Resistance to change.

why are you such a big crybaby?

They aren't, Canadians are

have you read the shit they post?

Been looking for this pic, thanks.

France is le european 11% face.

>tfw can't go into a thread without being showered with amerimutt memes

We love you Hans, your ancestors account for 32% of our gene pool. ;^)

Kidnapped? What a load of British bullshit.

The western part of Poland was Germany before it was chopped up by the Brits as war booty. Those "kidnapped Polish" were orphans from the Polish slaughter of ethnic Germans who found themselves in the new Poland after the war.

Assuming your party isn't coopted by a communist, What the hell is wrong with that? Conservative party has been in power almost 50 years consecutively in Japan and it is pretty good to live in with no Muslims, overspending on gibs and race bating gender spectrum politics.

No. Not really, no.

Shit like this!
faktenfinder.tagesschau.de/ausland/abdelslam-ungarn-101.html

To our nongerman firends:
State media implies the Christmas Market Terrorist was not a real muslim but a right-winger.

that's a bummer

See t. Northern Belgian

because they are despicable cucks who always shill for the EU, shit on Poland for no reason and are just in general SJW. This and the fact they seem incapable of winning a war, which is embarrassing.

>This and the fact they seem incapable of winning a war, which is embarrassing.

The UK, France and the Russia gang up on Germany.

Start to lose : "Save us Americacuck!"
Americucks save them. They enslave Germany.

Germany throws off it's Chains.

The UK, France and the Soviet Union gang up on Germany.

Start to lose : "Save us Americacuck!"
Americucks save them. They try to Genocide Germany.

Because they’re stupid????? They abandoned the Nazis man. Cruel...

Complete bullshit, but there you go.

For example, most of the "refugees" aren't from Syria.

The EU guy should be drawn with a rare merchant.

They didn't give Poland money, they simply agreed to trade with them.

The concept of a polish drunk is ... well...

Forcing fake refugees on them - you want to go there today with all the terrorist attacks?

germans are subhumans

no
germans are subhumans

because you hurensöhne are trying to fuck up europe again.

FUCK OFF

>Christmas Market Terrorist
that's the batclan guy though.
That article really made me think
>hungarian right wing extremists who are supposed to be pro assad help an isis member to organize a terror attack in paris
>anonymous source
the absolute state of german media

cause we can

Most of the so called Germans on here are actually sand nigger rapists living in Germany.

Look at them. I would destroy their deep state. Not even Drump likes the Merkel. She smells like all germans. Especially those from east germany.

Because the concept of moderation seemingly doesn't exist in Germany. You're natural born extremists.

>no leafs

Either that, or an incredible number of Germans think Germans should be exterminated yet have not killed themselves.

Because you are problaby a muslim turk.

As a leaf myself I disagree with this, when Canadians get the bantz we kind of deserve it. The bantz about Canada are aspects of Canada today I genuinely despise.

I think Americans or Germans get it worse than us in 100% honesty.

this. Germans always have to take it too far.

untrue

>Jews
>Niggers
>Sandniggers
>Indians
>Eastern Europeans
>Westerners

Yeah but except for the bottom two they deserve it.

>Germans
>Bullied

Try being a poo for a day.

>butthurt, wish they could be part of the western world (as opposed to the eastern world?)

fun fact: they're also the most bullied IRL

Short answer: anyone who knows you doesn't like you, Bruno.
Soak up some sympathy from strangers by playing the victim... just before you turn nasty and vote for more suicide niggers out of the eternal depth of your spite.
Germany is like that last bad guy out of the group you just killed in farcry 2 (or 3?) what you thought was dead but is just lying mortally wounded in the grass waiting to shoot you in the back out of ... what's the word for it - schadenfreude - we don't even have a word in English for your level of spite.

Because of fags like you making threads like this.

Do not forget that Germans have been brainwashed by Jewish forces (the Allies: USA and UK) ever since 1945.
Germans have been indoctrinated with feeling guilt for being German. That is why many of them vote for parties that will lead to the destruction of the German people. Those parties are themselves controlles by Jewish constructs and interests.
The root of the problem lies in the USA being controlled and run by Jewish interests. That is who you really should blame and focus your efforts on.
Western culture runs only one way across the Atlantic: From the USA to Europe.
It is the burden and duty of white Americans to rid themselves of being slaves to Jews. Only then can occupied countries like Germany begin to stand for their own -- or at least white -- interests again.

This.

You are always the crux and soon the bringer of the fall of Europe.

DESTROYED EUROPE 4 TIMES

You, the eternal Anglo, fought on the wrong side of history.
You destroyed unreplacable culture and commited genodice by bombing German cities and civilians.
Hitler never wanted to fight you, but you fell for Jewish lies, and you are still falling for such lies today. That is why you useless cunts are called the ETERNAL ANGLO.
YOU are to blame for the destruction of the west. Or are you going to say that if the Axis powers would have won, they would have swept Europe with third world migrants?
You are the biggest cucks planet earth has ever witnessed.

>not commiting mass suicude after ww2
>expecting people to approve their existence

>America
>majority Germanic

pick one

Germans ? I think Swedes and Indians have it worse.

I like some of them but they make so many fucking gay posts like they have no shame that everyone can see their flag when they say gay shit

too fucking bad

>muh eternal anglo
>memeflag

Who was trying to take over the world again? The Brits, who enslaved a quarter of humanity, or the Germans, who weren't even united into one country?

It was the Brits.

Who declared war on whom that started WW2? The fucking Brits.

Who enslaved the losers after WW 1? Oh yeah, that was the fucking Brits again.

Who was the total cuck of the Rothschild Central bankers who have brought so much grief to the world; Pre-WW 2 Germany, or the Brits? It was the Brits.

Who sacrificed the entire British empire to stop the upstart Germans from throwing off the Rothschild control? Yep, that's would be the Brits again.

The Brits were the most cucked people on the fucking planet, until they were no longer useful and we Americans got cucked. :-) Now WE'RE the Rotschild's hit men.

Why not both?

Stop being such a massive faggot Ahmed.

They are infested with faggots and sandniggers. Germany was better off with Hitler

this honestly.

first they fucked up europe with being too discriminatory aka WW2 now to make up for it the fuck it up with being not discriminatory enough.. muzzies

Germans used to be the core european nation desu
Nowadays only the south is worth something
Not to mention that the hohenzollern were from the south, as well as the founders of the teutonic order and the austrian empire
Also most great composers like Beethoven, Mozart, Wagner, and philosophers like Hegel, Heidegger and Wittgenstein

subhuman

When will Germany stop bullying Europe?

POO
O
O

What's with all the superior humans talking genocide? They are literally the fake stereotype of Germans that they've been fooled into believing.

>that grey area of just 'american'

also i thought it was like 1/3 irish 1/3 german 1/3 britsh for white people?

Alfred Rosenberg was half Estonian

Found the Kebab

cucks to shit skin sand niggers!

wait wot? Germans are black?

>Muh cyber bullying
Go kill yourself, faggot

You don't seem to be informed about modern German demographics, my dude. Eastern Germany is much less pozzed than the rest.

usandcanadacultureregion.weebly.com/ethnicity.html

"Almost half of America's population reported to have German Ancestry. The next most commonly reported ancestry is Mexican or Hispanic."

America has more Mexicans than Brits.