Confederate Thread

ITT: Descendents of the Confederates talk about how shitty it is that northern cucks ruined the continent and ushered in the rise of ZOG.

Confederates=Number 1 worldwide champions for yankee killing (kill count of 300,000)

Thread theme:
youtu.be/-ot7amDyqbY

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/08/18/us/new-confederate-monuments/index.html
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/08/18/us/new-confederate-monuments/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blair_Mountain
youtube.com/watch?v=XaI5IRuS2aE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you can't kick me out of your land, do you really own it?

THE NORTHERN AGGRESSORS WILL PAY FOR THEIR TREASON!

As romantic as it is to fantasize about, if the south had won, the 4 million slaves would've quickly led to a black majority, aparthied nation that would've elected it's first black president by WW2. The Confederacy would be a nigger state today simply because slave owners saved money by breeding instead of buying slaves.

>tfw the South would be the most based part of the country but it's full of niggers

Sorry guys, the Midwest is where it's at.

Niggers are pretty lazy but Spics got the trophy.

Do you really think the fucking Confederate States of America would ever give niggers voting rights, let alone allow them to run for office? Shit man the kikes got to them long ago and they still manage to pull off voter suppression with varying degrees of success.

The Confederacy were a bunch of racist anti-american traitors who got their shit kicked in.

i think all you confederatecucks should be tossed into labor camps since you are unable sustain yourselves without engaging in parasitic behavior.

you're all subhuman.

>spics are the highest

>pretending it's not niggers making those numbers so high

You must be new here

LOL nice argument. Sorry the statues of your treasonous idols are being taken down.

why can't shareblue shills draw?

Who said a surrounded minority gives the majority anything? Willingly?

says the anti-american traitor

don't worry

more are being put up

cnn.com/2017/08/18/us/new-confederate-monuments/index.html

Sorry but I'm not the one praising scumbags who waged open war in rebellion against the United States. You and every one of your racist tiki torch confederate flag waving friends are.

unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/08/18/us/new-confederate-monuments/index.html

>Kentucky
>Maryland
>Delaware
>DC
>West Virginia
All rejected the Confederacy

How shitty is it that Southern rednecks get all nostalgic for the time their ancestors' planter aristocract rulers made them die in the tens of thousands because they were frightened that a newly elected government just might take away their slaves? A tiny Southern elite made the poor die in a meatgrinder so that they could keep an ever more oppressed class under bondage. That's your heritage.

>heritage
Love that word

The north started the war. Just like they've started every ear we've been involved in.

Virginia just said NO to the Confederacy?

Will Alabama?

The treason was bad enough.

But the child molestation might just be the last straw.

>get all nostalgic for the time their ancestors' planter aristocract rulers made them die in the tens of thousands

Wrong, my ancestors owned slaves. That was their right. Northern faggots loved BBC and denied them this right. Of course a Canadian cuck would side with them. Your opinion isn’t relevant anyway, in your country it’s literally illegal to say there are only two genders LOL

So you're saying they would forcibly seize control of state legislatures and change laws so they could gain political power? How would they manage to get these voting rights when 100% of Southern leaders were white land-owning men? Look at Texas, maybe it'll go blue in a decade or so but that's WITH universal voting rights and it's already been a white minority state for longer than many people on this board have been alive.

Stfu you Canadian cunt. England owns you .

The ancestors of those men holding tiki torches created the modern world. Your ancestors couldn't even invent the wheel.

I bet if you lived to be 150 you'd still never see the day when niggers aren't at the bottom of the barrel in every society they're in. Must suck.

These people are responsible for niggers being here. Southern mericans are a disgrace to white culture.

The first slaves brought to the English colonies arrived in New England.

Don't worry most of them will stay up longgg after you're dead and gone :)

>England owns you .
England doesn't own Canada but England and Canada would own you little fat Americans

If you believes OP pic, then youre brainlet no better than some Palestinian hovellurker. Every square inch is rightful american clay, and manifest destiny applies to all cousin fucking barbarians, redskin and white alike.

JWB killed Lincoln before he could ship them all back.

>Confederates BTFO
>northern cucks

Ok, kid.

Maryland isn't with you. Delete us from your map.

"Hahah WRONG RETARD my ancestors were the oppressors so that makes YOUR ARGUMENT WRONG."

Somehow I'm not surprised that a confederate sympathizer is this dumb.

>oppressors

KYS, you’re a libcuck from the 70s who thinks he’s right wing because he isn’t an SJW.

It’s a shame what has happened to the South. 3/10 people are Mexican,2/10 are black, 8/10 white people are genuine retards. Nobody has culture here or cares to understand the culture here. The south is a desolate place now, ruined by diversity and Marxism. It’s incredibly hard to defend the south nowadays without reaching hard

Kek. Everyone is a Shareblue shill to you 45% and dropping Southerners

One thing that southerners never understand is how badly they lost to the rest of the nation. Over 500,000 dead in less than one month. Oregon alone could wipe out the entire south in a week.

Look, Russians have created an aneurysm for the rightwing. You cheated, got caught, and now Trump will be impeached. This is all on you for selling us out to enemies.

>ITT: butthurt inbred traitors

I LOVE GENERAL SHERMAN

Niggers have babies. Babies have babies have babies have babies have babies. Land owning whites would've been completely overwhelmed by WW2. No choice but flee or be killed by massive black hungry hordes.

>Muh socio-economical factors

Join me my fellow southern sons and resist the machine that dominates us all.

We've been dominated by Yankees for generations. Sherman committed genocide from Atlanta to Savannah. Then the carpet baggers came, then the industrialists came. Our ancestors are the confederates who fought the yankees, and the rednecks who fought the industrialists. They rob us of our culture and deceive us to believe we have none.

1865 was NOT the end of the civil war, it was the beginning of yankee domination. The national guard, baldwin-felts, the pinkertons -- all funded by yankee capitalists enslaved our people. When a line of yankees is pillaging your farm your choice is fight or die.

We are a conquered people who faced war as the Romans fought it. Slavery was the cause of the war, but most of our ancestors did not own slaves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blair_Mountain

How can I be a southern anarchist, you ask?
>grow your own food
>supply your own power
>love your friends, family, and neighbors
>support your community
>buy things and barter from local people
>don't force your will on others
>reject the will of those that try to dominate us

youtube.com/watch?v=XaI5IRuS2aE

no rulers, no masters. american political parties are the fascists vs the stalinists. reject them all and live for yourself and those that you love.

>Maryland
>Delaware

>Confederates=Number 1 worldwide champions for yankee killing (kill count of 300,000)

The white population outnumbered and still outnumbers the nog population in the south.

>no rulers
>posts list of rules

west virginia and kentucky are 95 and 90% white respectively. try again. i kind of enjoy seeing the south wallow in their own shit. contrary to what people believe, most yankees are not bleeding hearts and happily look down on you faggots as inferior. what kind of cuck cant feed his family without wealthy redistribution from wealthy yankee states? fucking losers.

>implying that is what he is saying you retarded bong
Niggers are worthless and bring down all of America's (mostly the south) measurements of quality of life

Kentucky and WV didn't fight for the confederacy

Libs are stupid

>coal country
>being poor
Color me shocked even though both those states arent in the south

yet their populations still wave the confederate flag. the point is that rural southern conservacucks are morons.

>flying the stars and bars means you are southern
Wew lad ignore all the hugely successful Southern states to focus on coal country

Yeah because Virginia and North Carolina and Georgia and Texas are such poor and impoverished states... oh wait, they’re among the wealthiest, fuck off cuck

I refuse to believe that black people only spend 1% more of the work day not working than white people.

>Their population

You mean a few people?

Also in regards to your previous post, Kentucky at least got fucked real hard by an invasive species which killed our Chestnut trees which destroyed our economy

Then coal jobs left

Now Kentucky home of some of if not the worst poverty in the country, combined with the opiate epidemic it's a real recipe for disaster.

Not that you'd care about all that, its far easier to look down your nose and mock.

This is truly all there is to know.

I WISH IT WAS THREE MILLION INSTEAD OF WHAT WE GOT

Bump