HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING

THE CIRCUS IS GETTING DIVERSITY

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-42117311
rt.com/uk/410881-oxford-circus-underground-evacuated/
youtube.com/watch?v=seV51xrDp04
thesun.co.uk/news/3731817/defiant-battlecry-of-hero-footie-fan-hailed-the-lion-of-london-bridge-after-single-handedly-fighting-machete-terror-trio-with-bare-fists/
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/934104203315896320
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's probably just some asshole dropping a utility knife

bump if true
someone bring on stream

Seems to be real

Probably just a suspicious device evacuation

bbc.com/news/uk-42117311

rt.com/uk/410881-oxford-circus-underground-evacuated/

or another electrician.

I'm doing an internship in London this summer and I'll be staying in Millwall. Will I die?

I’m supposed to care about part and parcel land?

>mfw another terrorist attack in London

PART
A
R
C
E
L

Yeah... typical day, heh? Is that a backpack or an IED? Better safe than sorry, right. We live in culturally diverse (and hence stronger) times.

Digits confirm it will be very painful..

>Millwall
Yes. I'd rather live in Raqqa than Millwall.

You'll get an acid makeover

Just another Black Friday fight over some discounted basmati rice.. nothing to see here

holy shit... user is going to die a most hideous death

I like the football club though. Went to a few matches of them and I like the general atmosphere there.

GOOD MORNING

ello Nige

Checked

youtube.com/watch?v=seV51xrDp04

digits chugged
makeover confirmed

Don't be a dork, bin that fork

Oi! Bin that spoon!

>ISN'T IT FUNNY

No, you guys are under the protection of the Lion:
thesun.co.uk/news/3731817/defiant-battlecry-of-hero-footie-fan-hailed-the-lion-of-london-bridge-after-single-handedly-fighting-machete-terror-trio-with-bare-fists/

Kek. He's definitely going to die.

lol intern user is gonna get rekt CONFIRMED

Either gangbangers fucking about, or a bomb with gunfire, apparenty

Crashing this train

WITH NO SURVIVOR'S

Bin that bomb!

thats what you get for being brown and having wires

Dont have any fun...Bin that gun!

MASS DESTRUCTION DEVICE FOUND AT SCENE

After seeing this crap over and over and over AND OVER again, for 15 years straight, man, you just get numb to it and stop giving a shit. Today I just sit back and laugh at the West’s stupidity and slow, suicidal death. I’m done being sad. Now I just shrug.

Another record-breaking mass shooting in the US or bombing in Europe? Yep, to be expected.

Another rash of rapes in Europe by third-world immigrants? Yep, to be expected.

Another one of the president’s closest advisors indicted on some major crime? Yep, to be expected.

On the verge of war with North Korea? Yep, to be expected.

Another report about how Western birth rates have declined, again? Yep, to be expected.

Most of the banks that were “too big to fail” now even larger than they were during the crash of 2008? Yep, to be expected.

A historic bond bubble, stock market bubble, credit market bubble, and/or real estate bubble? Again? Yep, to be expected.

I guess that’s why I don’t get depressed about this stuff while many of you do. Many of you are new to this stuff in just the last two or three years or so; I’ve been watching this garbage 15 years.

nothing "happens" in london, it's functionally irrelevant except for the city bank and royals and they are obviously not targets of FF attacks. so who cares.

Twitter saying either firecrackers or gunshots

is this , dare I say, another example of what is part and parcel when you have a muslim mayor?

>no explosions or gunshots heard
Probably some tanned right wing extremists with a unregistered knife

Circus is right

kek vills it

only if you watch the football, and no I'm not joking

The irony is its likely a suspicious part and parcel that led to evacuation

Fucking Hell, put it away. I'm L I T E R A L L Y shaking RN.

Part and Parcel

Gunshot heard
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/934104203315896320

4U
U

Nothing ever happens you fucking newfags

Hope you found a bin for that m8

>For you

Prolly just a gunshot of peace, nothin' to see here

AT LEAST 200 DEAD IS EGYPT IN MASS SHOOTING. ISIS IS GOING ALL OUT TODAY. BET THERE WILL BE A ATTACK IN THE USA HAPPY THANKS GIVING AMERIKEKS

I don't see the problem.

Nuke mecca when?

PART

Chance is 1:4 that they will only throw acid at you.

>country with the worst terror attacks
>country with the most terror attacks
>lectures about part / parcel
You don't even see the irony anymore, do you mongrellus?

part and parcel confirmed!!

Part
And
Parcel

for

you

Don't be a baboon, bin that spoon.

We have a confirmed goner.

No doubt the confused migrant just didn't know you were not allowed to arrange explosives, wires, and a detonator in that fashion and conceal it in innocuous packaging.

Police were waiting for black friday shoppers in order to check people purchasing televisions had the required tv licenses.

People began to panic and flee when they realised they had left the paperwork at home, or simply lacked the license all together.

part and suspicious parcel?

Nothing to see here guys, they just executed another Brazilian for wearing a coat out of season.

You are so fucked.

American thanksgiving was yesterday, chang

You do realise Mutti has doomed your demography to be even worse than the states right ?

your digits confirm you will.

REUTERS: Police have told people on Oxford Street to go indoors

PART AND PARCEL YOU STUPID FUCKS GET OVER IT

>Breaking911
What
The
Actual
Fuck

shots fired in the station.

ITS

HAPPENING

Even a spade should ditch their blade

Oh who gives a fuck.

Terrorist attacks don't kill that many, just get over it you faggots. If it wasn't for the fact it's Muslims nobody would care about a tiny number of murders in a country of 60 million.

Pretty based, but you are an outlander so they won't like you.

Get your parcels parted, you inbred faggots.

NEED VIDEO REEEEE

it's in season

lol UK

Gerministan still upset they arent living in based America

Kek - fuck you, though

Part & Parcel

In it's self not a huge thing, it just makes their job easier not being harassed by hysterical members of the public

AND

parceled parts confirmed

>knife jokes
S-stop it man, it's not funny.

I've been stabbed before though. It wasn't that bad and I got the fucker back by stabbing him back with my keys between my knuckles.
I'm pretty sure they'll like me, my fav team ADO Den Haag was playing against West ham once and we beat the shit out of them once the game was over. Ado hates West ham too