The Hall version 3 incoming

could Sup Forums resist the blow or this will be our end?

>This thread again
Karen was the one who got BTFO.

DELETE THIS

>Rukia > Orihime
>C.C. > Karen
>Sakura > Hinata
I agree.

Shippers are so stupid.

The 3 authors clearly said they was no romance between any *couple* in OP, yet the imbeciles kept pushing it until they got burned.

You made this thread already. Trolling is against the rules.

>could Sup Forums resist the blow
yes
>this will be our end?
no, because there is no "we"
cc fagits will die of a stroke? yes

Don't mix Rukia and Ichigo with those other losers.

>Ichigo
>not a loser

Kubo never said that for Rukia and Ichigo. He just never denied or confirmed it. But the only possible end was with Rukia who kept the lead up until the final timeskip chapter.

Someone tell me, how come every time something becomes popular enough, shippers seem to be the only ones around "discussing" it?

The only things people still bother talking about Bleach/Naruto are shipping shitflinging/ranting, now that CG is getting more of it, all threads are shipping shitflinging bait.

She had never a lead because she never confessed while Orihime clearly loves Ichigo.

How do you even function with such shit taste?.If you could measure shit taste in terms of cancerous celular mass,yours would be about a 100 kg, which is clearly incompatible with life. Also fuck this thread, we already had it.

Rukia was always in the lead. That's undeniable due to the fact she and Ichigo has a better and more intimate relationship than Orihime who was presented as the 3rd wheel onlooke. And Orhime never confessed to Ichigo, she internalized her feelings.

>don't make me cum anymore with my fears
No, you must!

/thread

>Rukia > Orihime
>Kallen > CC
>Hinata > shit >>>>>>>>>>>> Sakura

FTFY

Shirley >>> all

>this thread again
Shipperfags sure are insecure

Shit taste.

>Kallenfag
Kill yourself.

>implying anyone will win the Lulubowl
Sorry, but the CG girls are going to one man only

Only MCs in this thread.

Jobbers are not allowed.

Gino Thundercock
>Übermensch
>Confident
>knows how to hit on girls
>has YUUUGE cock that can pleasure Kallen's tight pussy
>extremely attractive
>blonde blue eyed Aryan master race
>/fit/
>6'4"

Lelouch
>has tiny flaccid cock
>is a colossal faggot
>thin bitch
>looks like an anglo jew
>manlet

Beta Lelouch can't compare to an aryan adonis like Gino

>Rukia
I wish.
>Sakura
I don't mind Sasuke. Sarada is great so maybe Sasuke was the better pairing in the end
>C.C.
She's the girl who was closest to Lelouch thus she is the closest girl who got the Lelouchbowl.

Still a jobber like Renji.

>I don't mind Sasuke
>Sarada is great
>Clearly likes Suckura
Why is shit taste so rampant on this thread.

I mean it was started by a Kallenfag, so op set a precedent

Shirley will come back from the dead and win the Lulubowl. Screenshot this.

If S3 is too many years in the future, he dies a virgin.
If not, it's Kallen ending.

Nobody else is attracted to him and he don't see anyone else as female either.

Milly doesn't count, she's married to Rivalz.

Butthurt much?

Kallen not gonna be waiting for him anymore, she would just reject him.

Shes getting pounded by 10 inches of ubermensh meat

Where are we gonna shitpost once Sup Forums dies?

>Naruto x Sakura

What

Kallen has no chance of CC ever.

>Implying he hasn't fucked CC

Sarada is the new best girl and probably the only good thing in Boruto so far.

>Karenfags are THIS delusional

That blonde slut isn't even worth a thought.

I'm talking of real feeling, Kallen loved Lelouch but the point of R2 was to move on and find happiness.

She probably won't pilot anymore but will hold a mid-high military status.

I'm happy as long as Orange takes the loli.

>implying Kallen hasn't found comfort in Gino's arms
He's the perfect man, user, you should be happy for her

>people don't realize yet that Lelouch is an homosexual without sex drive

Fuck off fujo

CC actually fits jap's idea of ideal girl(yamato bitches like Hinata and Orihime) better than Karen.

CCfags will try to deny this but in their hearts they know the truth.

Unlike Rukia and Sakura, they are gonna end up way worse because there is no individual CC fandom in their tiny minds, all of them are automatically shippers too.

At least Rukia and Sakura had a strong fanbase that values them as individuals first.

Just a fair warning, there is plenty of time yet to adjust your mind and save yourself.

And Gino will be CG's Renji. Dead God we had it all backwards

>Sakura
>Strong fan base
Next joke user, gotta admit that made me laugh though.

This fires my neurons. I have yet to see a single fan of Cc that doesn't ship her.

Sakura x Naruto wasn't even close to the largest fanbase

>Karen

Why do some people insist on calling her "Karen"?

Wait a minute, IchiRuki is one thing but the NaruSaku hall of anal devastation was like 95% outside sites as most people here hate Sakura

>Naruto x Sakura was the second most popular ship
>Kallen x Lelouch is the second most popular ship
>Rukia and Sakura were strong and determined fighters
>Kallen is a strong and determined fighter
>Rukia ends up with a side character that showed interest
>Gino has shown interest
It's all coming together now. The hall will return to us once again!

That mental gymnastic made this whole thread worth the reading effort.

>short haired girls lose all three times

I think you'll find that Naruto and Sasuke was a bigger ship than Naruto and Sakura

A much superior and cleaner mental gymnastic than

Same with Suzaku and Lelouch. This is like clockwork

pairs popularity
Suzaku Lelouch
Nunally Lelouch
CC Lelouch
Shirley Lelouch

This. Kallenfags are still in denial

Shirley a shit.

god I love this tasty pasta already

>Implying C.C. isn't the most popular of all the CG girls
Karenfag pls.

Gino is definitely our guy

>Rukia and Sakura
>had a strong fanbase that values them as individuals first.
This is advanced shitposting even by Sup Forums standards.Sakura is particular had a characterization that was so poor, every delusional landwhale projected her fantasies into her, which is why she was so unpopular with the fanbase at large,and yet she had a dedicated following of shippers in pixiv and devianart (hence why you see fanart of her paired with nearly every male in the Manga).As for Rukia, although she was an acceptable character in her own right,almost every fan of her shipped her with either Ichigo or Byakuya (or Renji), and felt like her development was incomplete because their respective parings weren't validated.Proof of this is that although she actually completed her character arc, earning her brother's respect and a captain rank in the process, IR fags (which are sadly the vast majority of Rukiafags) continue to be butthurt about the end game pairings above anything else in that sad excuse for an ending.

Nice bait.

sadly he's not in the PV though

Nunally is the only one that matters to the plot and to Lelouch, you retarded shipper.

She even developed psychic powers in the finale but that's not a clue enough for your small mind, right?

When is this PV actually getting released? So we know what's bullshit and what's real

>C.C.
>Not the most relevant of any girl
0/10

He was too busy being in Kallen. Have faith in him, user, he'll show up.

>cg
>shipping goes first
Ok you are retarded, thanks.

>Psychic powers
The fuck you on about user. She just realised he's been bullshitting not seeing the past.

>as most people evrywhere hate Sakura
Fixed that for you, and with reason may I add.

>psychic powers
It was probably lelouch's code activating

While he's going at it with her Lelouch is having himself some pizzabutt

It'll release on the 23rd alongside the event and a new picture drama, nice trips user
I want to believe

He's not wrong, Hinatafag. It's mostly just this place that hates her. Sakura shippers are bigger her in the West even than in the East, but even so NaruSakura was hella big in Japan.

C.C. is more relevant, best girl, and had the best relationship with Lelouch. You can't argue otherwise. Cry more, Karenfag.

Please user, you go ask people who likes Sakura or Hinata more and you'll notice how wrong you are. Your denial is getting worse

I assume the 23rd of this month?

Believe in our boy Gino! The man fucked Kallen, Milly, Anya (plus Marianne), Nina, and Cecile. He's such an alpha there's nothing he can't do.

Reading comprehension. To add, Sakura was the main ship for both Naruto and Sasuke for majority of the manga's run until Hinata's popularity grew in the last quarter of the manga, and then exploded once the movie came. Pixiv agrees.

Nah wait this is a trap I can smell it.
You bastards samefaggers don't even like CC.

Because it's confirmed they are not involved romantically you just keep pushin this fanfiction so when the first episode arrives and its' shown they were not fucking indeed (duh) you can have your fun shitposting all over the place. Not on my watch.

You tricked the board for a short while, 3/10 for effort.

correct, we'll have to wait for a Jap to rip it though

Can someone explain this comparison to me? Kallen seems much closer to Rukia and Sakura personality wise than CC.

Were Kallenfags always this annoying and cancerous? I barely recall their presence in the flood of C.C. threads and shipping.

CC doesn't deserve this hate, CCfags are annoying shit so the truth is the best weapon to slay their boypussies.

they're riled up at the moment because ginoposting is taking off, we'll just have to keep it up and finish them

>Muh Hinatafags
Everyone with an ounce of common sense either dislikes or hates her, this isn't rocket science.Also, pairing popularity is a moot point to bring in Naruto because:
1.The yaoi pairings were much more popular than any of the het ones.
2.The shipping obsessed tards in Japan are actually just a small part of the fandom.
Nobody threw a bitchfit like you in Japan when Naruto ended, because most people are either indifferent to shipping or don't care about her.

They were always a vocal minority who grew bitter in R2, especially after Karen betrayed Lelouch, earning her a lot of hate.

>being mad at CCfags
>in this thread
Maybe in a CC bait thread but this is the second time someone has made this shitty bait.

>Misakifag
Post discarded.

>kallen betrayed lelouch
I love this meme

More please

I'm just enjoying the ride, anons pain and suffering are worth it.

Yes, they'll continue to be annoying because they can't admit CC is the superior girl compared to her.

Your opinion! = everyone, especially outside Sup Forums. Nice non-agrument though. By the way, BL pairing lost to straight pairing in the end, so no.

she left him to die TWICE

>Hot to spot a Karenfag

Shirley is the only girl deserving of Lulu.

Ohgi the filthy traitor.