ELSAGATE ROCKS YOUTUBE

news.sky.com/story/top-brands-pull-youtube-ads-over-paedophilia-fears-11141271

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KKAJCFkEl3c?t=4m50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

guess we did it

By Ashish Joshi, News Corespondent

Two of the world's best-known brands are withdrawing their advertising from YouTube and Google over fears they were featured on "inappropriate" and "exploitative" content featuring children.

Campaigners have warned that paedophiles were targeting the video-sharing website.

The content, although legal and mostly uploaded by children themselves, is easily exploited by paedophile networks who are said to post messages and links to one another in the comments section underneath the videos.

The clips are usually of boys and girls performing everyday activities in their homes. But sometimes the children can be seen partially clothed or in their nightwear.

Investigators say paedophiles leave lewd comments or even try and encourage the children posting the videos to take part in private forum discussions. YouTube has been accused of failing to safeguard these children despite repeated warnings.

Mars told Sky News: "We are shocked and appalled to see that our adverts have appeared alongside such exploitative and inappropriate content. It is in stark contrast to who we are and what we believe.

"We have taken the decision to immediately suspend all our online advertising on YouTube and Google globally.

"We have stringent guidelines and processes in place and are working with Google and our media buying agencies to understand what went wrong.

"Until we have confidence that appropriate safeguards are in place, we will not advertise on You Tube and Google."

Anybody remember that live stream site where we would get little girls to show us their cunnies? Sup Forumstards remember. The best ones were where we would get their information and tell the parents that their 10 year old was whoring themselves on the internet.

was never on Sup Forums

Jerry?

I hope jewtube die a slow death

Good. I hate being interrupted by ads when I'm trying to fap

Pizzagate/Elsagate just kicked into overdrive.

This is the first domino, boys. YouTube will finally go down in our lifetime and we can finally have a new video sharing platform.

Keep applying pressure and let’s get to the bottom of this sick fiasco.

We’ve already tied some of the Elsa videos to top YouTube creators, now we just have to keep making connections. Maybe one of them will be a juicy exec that loves trips to Thailand ;)

>not using ublock, Adblock, or Brave browser

Bruv you are literally 10 years behind on your internet experience

we need to reform Jewniggertube

This sounds like something other than those animation videos targeting children. Hopefully increased scrutiny by the mainstream now will bring those to light as well.

Why did it take about 2 years for the mainstream to notice this?

this isnt the elsa stuff, its the vlogs from random kids over the world who post their shit. if you just searched vlog you'd probably find some 12 year old acting stupid and creepy comments underneath

Did they make Adblock illegal in bongistan or are you just retarded?

I think Elsagate is bogus, but it has helped shift the focus to what seems to be real pedo stuff on youtube, which hopefully sinks youtube, because I loathe youtube

Because obviously it's just wackjob tinfoil hat conspiracy theory. Pedophile rings don't even exist! I mean if they did, we'd know about them

because (((they))) wouldn't allow it to go mainstream.

Its laughable how this videos have gone "unnoticed" for years even when they had millions of views.

>Joshi

Hi, Mr. Alefantis.

Even though Youtube is sinking right before our eyes, it will still be a challenge to get Vidme or other similar platforms to be popular. People are just so used to Youtube

WE DID IT Sup Forums!

Pewtube is promising, vidme is shit

Fuck yes fuck yes

Don't get me wrong I don't think the Elsagate stuff is a pedophile conspiracy, but it is definitely exploiting children for ad revenue and Youtube is turning a blind eye to it.

because they needed the signal from the higher ups to talk about it, the signal being advertisers fleeing

We’re winning

user DELIVERS

How the hell do you not find those creepy pregnant Elsa getting her arm chopped off videos less creepy and malevolent than mostly innocent videos children film of themselves?

You fags litteraly see a pedophile behind every corner lol. And then you wonder why no one takes you seriously.

This is the alt rights biggest social justice program. A pretty good boogy man I guess. Hard to argue against hating pedos.

it was always a winning angle

This. Capitalism works great but you have to have patience. It usually doesn't change thing overnight.

>The content, although legal and mostly uploaded by children themselves, is easily exploited by paedophile networks who are said to post messages and links to one another in the comments section underneath the videos.

Couldn't they do this under any kind of video? They could do it under, say, Air Supply music videos, with absolutely no fear of other commenters.

>bogus
You can not deny the patterns of learned helplessness(bad baby videos) and just extremely weird content across various of channels ( cutting your tongue off with scissors, taking panties of an unconscious Elsa, shitting on people, making people unknowingly drink your pee and loads more)

My little cousin got the worst of it. He had serious mood problems (he's 4) and would threaten to stab his mother in the eyes with scissors, repeating movements like he had a knife...

His parents finally got their shit together to see what the hell he had been watching on his Ipad... Some fucked up mickey mouse shit with the exact same movements...

You can argue about the why, but it's still there and its harmful, especially for kids who don't know to go to the next video, some of them are 30 minutes long.

All this because a bunch of third worlders found a way to game the algorithm by spamming finger family videos and realizing that they can do pretty much anything on camera as long as they dess up as disney/marvel characters.

took long enough

I member many a great fap. I just don't member what it was called.

>hello i am not FBI, remember when Sup Forums was for pedophiles hahaha i do! Lets meet up somewhere also i am not FBI

Die retard.

DESU the shitty CGI videos make me lol. elsa and superheroes getting diarrhea is totally my kind of entertainment

I grew up watching tom and jerry and Warner Bros cartoons. Those had shotgun blasts to the face, bugs bunny banging a hammer on the fatboy bomb, wiley coyote surviving all sorts of explosions, etc.
Kids are always exposed to violence and sexual imagery. Wasn't elmo outed as a pedophile or something on sesame street?

Of all 400k iceland pop there is 1 fucked up 4yo and probably his peers too, since kindergarten teachers (95% women) are mindless, conforming collective.

>entire article is about advertisers, not the videos themselves
>"most of the videos were uploaded by the children"
This already feels like damage control

Don't you have a bull you need to prep?

This does not mean youtube will do anything about elsagate.
This just means they will lose money

I just don't understand why women needed to be included in that sentence...

While the cartoons did have violence to a certain degree they didn't have spurting blood and real child actors tied up with tape and dragged off while being 'pretend' chloroformed.. They didn't literally 'shit' eggs... the whole episode focused on having colorful egg diarrhea? This is just inappropriately bizarre. I have really tried to observe this while keeping an open mind but it feels very wrong. And these episodes are targeted to 1 year old and up! not 6- 11 year olds like tom and jerry.

Google enabled pedos trying to psychologically damage children to make a quick buck

they should all hang desu

fuck it, I'm dumping weird shit

Hello Mr. FBI

You mean it was pointless to stress it or not? It's a well known fact that in preschool education most of teachers are women.

They were all produced in Russia I reckon.. basically memes 2-the country

That was Reddit

How is it bogus? Do those videos not exist?

Isn't that chick one of the girlfriend to one of the guys from viralbrothers?

He's obviously b8ing, implying that he faps to videos of children on Youtube and is glad that there won't be adverts on them anymore. Jeez you people are thick.

frankly that it seems like a shoehorned bitter virgin comment about women. Parents are the problem in this scenario, not the school workers, who while majorly female, do not have anything to do with the childs tv/tablet viewing habits.

So even if you'd presume women to be creatures below your great intelligence then I still don't understand why it needed to be included in that sentence, since they have nothing to do with the matter at hand.

>preventing pedophilia is just a lame social justice movement

I think you need to be euthanized.

>Elsa Gate
>Gate

Lol you played yourself using jewish terms for your scandal. Just call it what it is. The word gate is meant to confuse and obscure the nature of a scandal. Call it the Youtube Pedophile Scandal

Dutch news stated yesterday that it was mostly done by algorythms / botnets and not by children and/or trolls at all.

the classic pee situation

Algorithms and botnets are behind the Elsagate-style videos.

There is, however, a significant number of videos uploaded by children themselves that attract inappropriate attention from pedos that this thread is likely referring to.

You are talking about 2 different types of videos, the ones uploaded by children themselves where they do regular everyday shit or Youtube "challenges"and the clickbait ones with weird cartoon/CGI shit.

The death of Jew tube has come my friends, look at the ID

Yeah I don't remember that and I'm kinda glad. I must have missed out on that one.

Who remembers sonya here?

Thats tame, check this out
youtu.be/KKAJCFkEl3c?t=4m50s

stickam
had some great faps to their cute little boobies and cunnies :3

This has nothing to do with Elsagate, retards.

>implying this isn't a string of wild goose chases and witch hunts boiling down to the right side equivalent of YOU'RE RACIST WE MUST STOP YOU! (Even though our evidence is shaky as fuck and we are just slinging shit all over the place hoping something sticks)

Virtue signal somewhere else faggot. Or better yet go stop some actual child molesters instead of crying that the sky is falling.

they are raking in millions of dollar on those videos

I'm quoting the article, I think we're all talking about the same type of video here

Fucking mods are going to remove this thread or turn it over to /bant/ and possibly ban people.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE DID IT REDDIT! I MEAN, OOPS

>
That aint shit.

Go to youtube and just type webcam video and give it a random month.

>ellsagate happens
>autistic fact finding becomes increasingly prevalent in news media
>days later, youtube pays the price
>oh, no, goys, has nothing to do with !

Anons, this isn't about the stupid fucking cartoon Elsa shit. It's about all the videos of kids doing the splits and such in really tight clothes. Definitely pedo shit. I'd send proofs, but all the videos seem to be Russian (or some other Cyrillic alphabet country)....so I don't know how to find them again. They seem to portray these videos as being uploaded by the kids...as if a 6-year old could film her own stuff, set up an account, and manage the videos. If another user could back me up with a link to the vids, so everyone doesn't think I'm talking out of my ass, that'd be great.

sick fucks

Maybe your cousin was just a little spacker.

tell us more about your youtube viewing experiences

Haha. Dope! I have a sudden urge to give you my social security number, date of birth, full name, and address. I reccomend other bros do the same!

Praise the Lord!

>The clips are usually of boys and girls performing everyday activities in their homes. But sometimes the children can be seen partially clothed or in their nightwear.
It's mostly disguised as "tag challenge" or "best friend patience challenge". They mostly appear on Russian accounts as part of a playlist.
Report them if you find them.

i thought the kid vids were a reaction to the bot vids, if those stopped kids wouldn't be exposed this wouldn't have the insentive to make vids replying /filming themselves doing challenges

same

i miss the good old days.

I know a let's-say 'soviet' writer at a popular NY-based magazine, whose daughter makes vlogs.. I checked one out and the daughter was doing her entire daily activity as if in a story. I didn't know it was a thing.. just thought it was a vlog like any other

That was the Podesta pizza forum.

bump of cocaine

Found the child toucher.

It might be harmless or not, but if it spooks advertisers into dropping youtube, then I call it a win. Seriously fuck googletube

There are literally vids on youtube featuring little girls with people in the comments saying how hot they are, asking for their kik, and "my daughter caught me masturbating to this" kek seriously I've seen this.

How have I seen this? Well I spend a lot of time fighting against pedophilia on weekend nights while Chad is fucking Stacy, just like you guys.

>Aliexpress

Of course you did. I don't toe your autistic line so of course that means I'm fucking little kids. You niggers don't even realize you're jokes do you?

Fucking FINALLY. Good job to everybody who has consistently made noise about this, spread links around, and gotten "bigger fish" to cover this and pull attention from corporates.. It's finally starting to pay off. Freak Family down, people pulling ads over Elsa garbage... pretty soon it will be those creepy finger family counting cry videos to go

Most exciting

That is pretty sad, why do grown men have to be that way? No better then sodomites on the streets. You can treat it like a fantasy but when it gets to the point they are posting vulgar comments like that its disgusting, they should be treated like dogs.