So whats Sup Forums‘s final stance on israel?

so whats Sup Forums‘s final stance on israel?

greatest ally. They have a right to that land for centuries, and we need to do all in our power to help them.

We need Nukes, and then we need Pesticides to kill the Cockroaches, since anything touched by jews gets worse.

Needs to be removed from US politics, besides that, they can do whatever the fuck they want in the Middle East, including building more concentration camps for those Palestinian goys.

Nuke it and salt the ground

I go to Israel often and they are very nice people. Very based.

Make Israel a prison for jews

still better than sharia law

>Greater Israel

When

I like them, Israel is based as fuck. I only dislike left-wing jews like the majority of American jews

Israel = role model apartheid state

Gas Israel, gas the diaspora.

reveal your flag ahmed

Kikes invented the sharia law. The prophet had a Kike mother, the Saudi family are crypto kikes.

send each and every (((jew))) there as well as their enablers making it basically a giant selfsustaining concentraion camp, and when they continue to fuck shit up they are no longer protected by their enablers in foreign governments and actually would suffer consequenses. the only way i see to solve the JQ without genocide

he strike a nerve there schlomo?

Erase. Circles.

America needs to cut off foreign aid, root out the pro-Jewish lobby and treat them like any other normal state. Let them duke it out with Iran for all we care. If only all Jews would go back to Israel now

An ethno-facist state hated by an ethno-facist board
>pol is one entity
considering we are all working in the same JIDF office confirms as much

It's a stupid idea all creating it has done is cause trouble we gave the villain a lair

Are you 1/56th German

Our allies against the shitskin muslims

Why should I have an opinion about an imaginary country ?
Wanna hear what I think about Narnia or Middle Earth ?

Truth

Are you talking about your own country? Both are imaginary

they should get their borders opened, and get sandniggers sent into their country, then when they start whining like little shits about the jewish blood getting killed, just call them "racists", have them get a bit of their own medicine

Well I recognize I live in some sort of administrative randomness, and I'm glad you also recognize OP's country is imaginary

For an imaginary country it sure gets you sand monkeys riled up...

People who live in houses made out of mongrels and mutants shouldn't point fingers and call Belgium an imaginary country

Only your own countrymen decide your laws and border controls. You can’t “”get”” your borders opened, either you open them or you don’t.

Aren’t all countries basically imaginary?

I like them, they are smart, if we deported all jews there and removed their citzenship and contracts they would be harmless

Apathy
Let the jews and muslims kill eachother. Who gives a shit.
Remove US protection and the problem will fix itself.

also the reason the shitskins are your enemies in the first place. such a great ally...

I have no problem with Israelies, once you learn to differentiate between them and the diaspora kikes

It was a mistake.
The whole country is just a glorified grave for the white race dug by the white race.

I hope Israel and Iran blow themselves up.

Open borders for Israel

Cunts, but good cunts.

A nice idea in theory, but unfortunately there's close to 7 million kikes living in America.

Gass'em.

Don't be daft

makes for a really good slide thread topic

>Sup Forums
>final stance

Pick one

good point, but still, they're like a fucking plague.
Also, there are mostly no jews in israel.
The jew is international, always moving from country to country. that explains >A nice idea in theory, but unfortunately there's close to 7 million kikes living in America. by because the jew wants to get in it's hand as much money as they can get, so since they aren't satisfied with israel alone, they expand into other countries such as the USA, to get more money, just look at all the cash the USA gives to israel ffs

I think i did. That image exposes the JIDF.

You should move there so when we glass it you can fuck off along with those kikes.

>fucking POTUS daughter
win

Nice people. Hot girls. Based country. GO ISRAEL!

" Bu-bu-bu-bu us Jews are oppressed! We have a right to that land! They took it from us!"

hell on earth

Send every kike there and then nuke it.

You must be the faggot from Buenos Aires who keeps editing wikipedia articles by adding Zionist propaganda lies.

Israel is none of my business.

thats obviously a polack account you mong

heres the real redpill. Hitler was a zionist deepstate agent tasked with staging the genocide of jews in order to create sympathy for them and lead to the creation of israel/

I am ok with Israel. Id rather it be filled with noseniggers than sandniggers!!!

Sup Forums is a Zionist board.

Zionism forever.

Iran's not going anywhere. What did Iran ever do to you?

>you

once reddit is fully onboard with the JQ and it stops being edgy Sup Forums will probably become a zionist board.
I bet you at least half of all american posts are done by diaspora kikes

fuck Palestine. Worthless sandniggers deserve to die

Cool, so which American state should we locate them to when we boot them out of the Middle East?

When the antichrist takes power, the Kikes will adore him. They will think he's their messiah. After three and a half years, however, he will turn on them. God will use the goyim to punish the Kikes for all of their treachery, before God pours out his wrath upon all of the earth. The Day of the Lord will happen seven years after the antichrist's rise, and everything, including Kikesreal, will be burnt to ashes.

I have no problem with a jewish ethnostate so long as whites get ours as well. White Zionism now!

>You

Fuck off kike. There is no such thing as Israeli ethnicity therefore Israel is not even an ethnostate.

Arabs have enough land

AND THEY WHO REIGN ABUSE UPON YOU
THEY ARE JEALOUS OF YOU AS WELL
LOVE YOURSELF AS YOU SHOULD
ISRAAAAAEEEEEEEL

>you

Incorrect. Wikipedia is full of filthy commies anyway

I support Israel, they're a strong westernized democracy in the middle east, they support LGBT rights as well as letting women vote. They're civilized, they mostly look after themselves, and they mind their own business for the most part. It's not easy for Israel to be surrounded by enemies so it's important that our countries do support them when they need the help.

Exactly. Plus, they're a right-wing ethnic state, why does Sup Forums hate them?

Portuguese have enough land in Brazil. Maybe we should give Portugal to the Palestinians.

Yes support Israel dumb Christcuck goy.

>Plus, they're a right-wing ethnic state
What ethnicity you faggot kike?

Fuck this is just one massive coordinateed JIDF thread.

We can´t. You faggots would steal them away from us on your salary you cuck

if youre pro palestine then youre just a third worldist retard. That doesnt mean that you have to be a zionist shill but palestine is 1000X worse than just sending jews back to their homeland.

Israel is defending itself from unlawful, immoral, and unethical attacks while the world at large sides with the "Palestinians", ignoring the Palestinian aggressions and refusals to comply with, or accept, international agreement. The world then takes the sides of Palestine and the greedy land-hoarding and warmongering.

Nigger I am only talking about Israel, not the entire middle east!

Probably because they influence foreign democracies in ways that undermine the host country.

>NO U

You do realize that "Palestinians" would have never had a developed coumtry at all? They were always leeching off others. Supporting Palestine instead is degenerate

they can go to Saudi Arabia, Iraq, or some other shitty sandnigger country

/thread

Your stinky country. go drink vodka you cheap slavic sub human.

I'm not supporting Palestine in this. That does NOT make me pro-Israel. It makes me Anti-Islam and anti-terrorism. Then again, I repeat myself.

>nuke

why do we have to do this every day, shill ?

>You do realize that "Palestinians" would have never had a developed coumtry at all?
Why is that your problem?

>They were always leeching off others.
This is blatantly false, Palestinians lived simple lives and were self-sufficient, they didn't need to leech off anyone you fucking deceiving kike. The Zionist Jews are biggest leeches of all time. Fucking jidf.

Fuck off faggot. Palestinians are native to the land of Palestine. The kikes will go back to America since you love them so much.

>Makes comment supporting Israel
>That does NOT make me pro-Israel.
Fuck off Moshe.

taking this opinion is gonna hurt m8s, since i hate the kikes but i gotta think about this all realistically.

>opinion
we would be far better off if every jew and everyone who identifies as jewish (through genealogy) moved back to israel. so i support the existence of israel, if only because they would infecting the rest of the world even more if they weren't there.

this is the only position to take that's realistic. optimally, they wouldn't be alive, but a few kikes always sneak through.

Israel is a violent, bloodthirsty nation that can't seem to stop attacking it's neighbors. It covets, bears false witness/ lies/ deceives, murders people who have done nothing to them. It meddles and exploits other countries.
It is the epitome of the 7 things the Lord hates (This is Solomon's list).
God is just. May you reap what you sow.

I need a dead arab quota and raise it by another few thousand. Otherwise, no money.

my stance is that jews are a global menace and need to be shoahed out of existance for the good of humanity.

it's not that I don't think Israel shouldn't exist. I think they should but jews have fucked over the West so hard it's impossible to have any sympathy for them.

I'm sure some "right wing" israelis are ok and it's left wing jews who are the problem. but when anybody tries to name the jew, all jews united and cry muh 6 gorillion muh anti semitism, so that's why I say fuck all jews

Right now this thread is full of JIDF and Christcuck shills posting from their evangelist church organizations. Fucking Burger christcucks.

Which is why they have agreed to give up the land that they "stole" three times before, are constantly threatened by its neighbors, and accused of having fucking WEAPONIZED SHARKS as part of an Islamic effort to discredit and mislabel Israel.

They need to stop leaching our money.