Days TV sequel announced

>first season sold like shit
>first season was awful
>why are they doing this Sup Forums?

Maybe it had good TV ratings or a big manga sales boost?

I guess cause the manga got a decent boost.

But yeah, the fujo boom for sports is over. All Out is going to flop as well.

Unless you can offer them something like Yuri on Ice, they're not going to bite.

>fujo boom for sports is over
>two fujo sports shows are potentional 10k+ sellers this season
I don't follow the logic.

All Out and this flopping have nothing to do with fujos not liking sports. HQ is doing good and so will Yowamushi.
The problem is Days and All Out are fucking terrible and unattractive for fujos.

One of them is a sequel, the other one is particularly great.

You have it flipped. The fujo sports boom is just beginning. They won't bite for just shounen sports like All Out and Days anymore.

>Sports anime that doesn't pander to fujo flops while sports anime that does is a major hit
>"fujo boom for sports is over"
Okay.

Lurk until you understand how greentext works

WAT ARE YOU DOING NOW

Because of good TV ratings and manga boost you retard, BDs are unimportant.

>But yeah, the fujo boom for sports is over
Holy fuck how dumb are you? how new are you?

Fujos have been into sports manga/anime for like 30 years now, it won't ever go away

Because
1-Good ratings
2-Good merch sale
3-Manga boost

Are these two a couple yet?

>Because of good TV ratings
It airs at night
>manga boost
>23 1,986,335 DAYS
Fucking nothing

Maybe the production committee heard that MAPPA sport shows are really hot right now.

>one of the best selling manga of 2016
>fucking nothing

God you're fucking retarded.

>いったんTV放送が終了しますが再び帰ってきます

Kind of ambiguous whether it means the sequel is a full TV season.
Isn't it ending on the semi of a tournament? It would make more sense for it to be a planned movie of the final.
Everybody wants to make movies now.

Yeah its the...23rd best selling manga of 2016. What an accomplishment

Wow seriously? Second season confirmed? Neat.
Hopefully we get to see Mc fucking Main girl

Hopefully soon. Also, Sauce?

Btter than nothing. Now stop being salty

The series isn't particularly bad or anything but the absolute lack of animation in the show really makes it hard to watch. If they're seriously making an S2 then hopefully they'll actually animate some of it this time.

This is the first time i've liked a sports anime. I thinks its because they barely talk about strategies and Football shit. They just play so its fun

Thats....thats actually really good.

You do realize theres a fuck ton of manga out there right. Getting in the top 100 is an accomplishment

Producers are all cripple fetishists who will keep renewing it until any doujin artist finally makes a doujin, or even a single piece of fanart, of cripplemum getting taught to love (cock) again.
At least, that's the only reason I'd renew this barely-animated, tactically-uninteresting pile of nothing.