Is This The New Face Of AMERICA?

Look at the pain in his eyes, if this were my kid, id kill it, thats how we do it down here in south germany
youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jRJyDPB_Nn4
youtube.com/watch?v=y983TDjoglQ&t=47
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

-Why son why?? You could have been a chad look at your chin ffs, i carefully selected the women with whom i breed you in order to gift you with perfect genetics and alpha aesthetics! Christ your mom died at birth for you goddamnit...i wish you were dead and she aliiii(v)e

Imagine going through all that trouble, making all those sacrifice only for your son to choose to become a mutilated, sterilized freak.

Well he didn't raise him right. He failed as a dad.

I would kill them and then myself

I've seen plenty of good parents give birth to selfish little shits.

do you think parents raise their children in a vacuum? the surrounding environment has a bigger impact on the child than even the best parenting in the world.

That isn't painful enough.

True pain is having a spectacle made out of it where there are cameras rolling, a crowd cheering, and people enjoying the genuine anguish and sorrow that you experience as every loving decision you made for your child has been for naught

>raise a kid
>expect them to be everything you wanted them to

wow it's almost as if you're setting yourself up for failure

I'd unironically fugg the son.

He's a fag. If he were a real man he would kill his son.

>Meeting his daughter as a woman

>Everything you wanted them to be

How about not a degenerate faggot. Bet this dad wouldve settled for that. Heck, i bet he'd be fine if he tore of the wig and dress and just kept being a normal faggot instead.

you got the sequence wrong

sweet!

OMG, stop being a bigot. Once i get through my transitioning i´ll be a complete real woman, just like mummy, daddy - in fact since mum died, i can be be the new mom.

THIS. weakling dad + jewish corruption is capital punishment.

>How about not a degenerate faggot.

Well that would be hard for you since you're a degenerate faggot yourself. You're at risk of having twice the amount of faggotry in your kid than you have already.

D I S O W N
I
S
O
W
N

>so what if your son is a heroin addict? You set yourself up for failure when you expected him not to shoot black tar into his eyeballs. Just accept him for who he is you dumb goy

aren't these TV shows usually scripted and rehearsed in advance with paid actors playing the role of 'real people'.

>Just accept him for who he is you dumb goy

That's all on you shill.

I fucking hate trannies.

all the faggots are cheering
then they get a red pill the size of an ostrich egg shoved up their weak diabetic assholes
what kind of selfish cunt says they're hurt... that their parents are hurt
what short-sighted dumb cunts
do they intentionally make this person not shave?
hahahaha fucking lol
> NOT A GOOD LOOKING GIRL
hahahHAHAHhaHAhAH BTFO
nigger just wants to be an instagram whore

Dialating my vagina hahah so what? I call my Pussy everyday im amy schumer daddy hihi.
So what i have to stretch the dead tissue inbeetween me legs to keep the wound open thus creating the illusion of a vagina, who cares if the inside is still growing hairs because it was made out of my hairy ballsack? Its who i am now accept it bigot!

is this another bunch of paid actors designed to change the way people think?

Murican education. Stay third world.

Speaking of Dr. Phil, this guy from my hometown is going to be on Mondays show. Can't wait to see how Tony handled it.

youtu.be/jRJyDPB_Nn4

>don't be what i want you to be
>get cut off at 18 with nothing to inherit
>good thing i have another 2 sons
It almost as if its very easy to raise a good children if you put an effort into it.

>my country

hehe accurate. But whatcha gunna du?

>all the faggots are cheering

a lot of TV shows have special signs that tell the audience to "APPLAUSE" in the right moment.

You don't really think that these TV shows actually feature real life stories and aren't just scripted LARPings with paid actors, do you?
Ask yourself - why would anyone go to such a show, unless he gets paid? To be humiliated, so that millions of people would laugh at you, just for some fame?

post his faceberg here

I would never talk to my kid again.

F

Fucked up dude. Why would you even agree to go on TV though?

kikebook.com/jessryry

This.

Tough situation for anybody. I personally would love my child no matter what they choose. I believe we are all living a lie one way or another. The trans person is no different from the "normal" person. We believe the lie that we can be good.
No one is good but the Creator. However, the Creator manifested himself in the flesh and was executed for being God. Through Him all things were made, so it makes since that through Him, He reconciled all things to Himself. No man is righteous, no not one.

I feel really bad for the dad :(

My tranny cousin didn't get invited to Thanksgiving this year.

it's only because he raised him the good ol' US of A ;)))))))))))

He has a beautiful daughter. He should be pround.

The disease has reached Colin Mochrie's family too

(HIT PLAY and see related picture)
youtube.com/watch?v=y983TDjoglQ&t=47

Look at that fucking nose.

You havent thought the full circle.
These new age trans people are retarded, all they want is the perks of beeing a female, they see that little stacy is getting more attention from her parents, then there is that netflix show wich tells them its cool to cut your dick off. Its the plan of the jew.
Also the Penis operation is fucked up beyond belief. google it.