I have never seen a villain bullshit so much through his survival...

I have never seen a villain bullshit so much through his survival, like this faggot should have been dead several episodes ago, even today he could have been gang raped by jotaro, rohan, josuke and okayasu but no, all this convenient bullshit delays his death

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rCQykaL8Hy4
youtube.com/watch?v=KhWi0ayRYX4
jojocoloredadventure.blogspot.com/2014/08/download-our-latest-releases.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One of my main complaints in Jojo. But i'm still enjoying it

Ive got to say the latest episode had the most insane amount of plot holes ive seen in anime recently

>Recently
It was written over 20 years ago though.

It's well known that Araki doesn't give a fuck about shit like plot holes, he cares about tension and atmosphere over everything else.

The thing is the story takes itself too srsly now unlike before when it poked fun at itself and the plot holes were forgetable

thats classic Araki

part 4 is still my favorite tho

>villain

He just wants his peaceful day to day life back though.

That's his charm, he's a survivor that beats the odds when they're stacked against his favor just to live a peaceful life.

he has killed like 48 women. don't be an edgelord

It would be fine if he handled this plot holes comicaly like he did before but now the story just takes itself too srsly

*48 sluts who deserved to die

This. Op got it wrong, Hayato is the villain.

Can you prove that?

That's a Jojo villain for you. You see them get out of bad situations as much as the heroes, and that makes them more relatable characters. May I remind you that the villain of Part 6 almost died in the first few chapters?

>Kira
>villain

LMAO. He was doing everyone a favor by killing disgusting scum.

Huh... A rhinoceros beetle, a ghost town, a pear tart...? Fuck!

it's fig tart dumbass.

Don't interrupt me when I'm counting prime numbers!

you watch jojo for your expectations to be shattered, not uphold. it's full of bullshit, but that's ok.this anime is not a vehicle for "anime intellectuals" to put themselves in like death note(can't think of better example) and then feel smart cuz they're watching smart characters do smart stuff. chill out nerds

Hayato has even more Plot Shield, but Araki doesnt have the balls of killing pretty face shotas.

>recently
>21 years ago
Anime onlies please go

Is there even any plot holes in JoJoLion right now? There's still too much that hasn't been explained yet for us to know whether they are going to be dropped plot points or not.

Welcome to the world of weekly shounen manga.

Killing children is evil.

>I've seen in anime recently

He's referring to the ANIME version. Fucking mangautists how about reading instead of looking only at the pictures.

>LMAO
>>>/facebook/

I'm more impressed by the way they bullshited out of the time loop
>Lel I called Josuke
>Fuck, come back Killer Queen
>That's it
And don't let me start on
>I know his friends are just after this corner but I won't call them for help because reasons

I can agree on your second point, but what was wrong with the way they escaped the time loop?
There was nothing else Kira could do.

Actually it is pretty bullshit now that i think about it how he survived the explosion with Crazy Diamonds help. He was turned into ash, that nigga died

He's that lucky
And stupidity when its convenient for plot tension
>'I just thought the rain sounded like Josuke's voice'

I usually let things slide but i was fucking expecting hayato to scream for jotato, rohan and koichi, like the fuck was he smoking when he was watching them this whole time and knew bite the dust was canceled. The showed tried to show the little kid was smart and cunning for his age and then go and make him retarded

It might be my fault, but I expected way more loop shenanigans. This is fine, too. Let's see how this goes.

He couldve taken the beating which Josuke stated he wouldve fixed and written hayato off as a crazy kid while BTD does its shit

he could have gotten away with it if he pretended not to know why the fuck did josuke punch him, but no, this fucking dumbass manchild had to pull out his gay stand revealing his identity. holy shit

Yeah, it's dumb that Hayato doesn't run for help.

Also, why does it take like full a minute for the airbubble bomb to reach Josuke when he's carrying Okuyasu, when he's only like thirty feet away from KQ?

It amazes me that there are people crying about plot holes for a manga where people kill each others in the middle of the street, all day everyday and there is never a witness.

youtube.com/watch?v=rCQykaL8Hy4

How did Hayato even come back to life?
Wasn't he bombed before the power-up?
Where are my Frodo pics?

He literally screamed kira, no way he was getting out of that, why the hell would jotato let him go? If anything would have taken him to Jotaro to confirm

>The anime is different to the manga.

Know the source, secondary.

Hayato isn't able to see Stands, so he might have been scared that KQ was going to secretly bomb him if he ran to tell Jotaro? Still, that's kind of a stretch, since he at least knew Kira had withdrawn his stand to protect himself.

As far as he knew, Josuke had already identified him, and Crazy Diamond was about to DORORORORADA him to death, so he didnt have a choice.

butthurt autists can't deal with the fact that kira was the true protagonist of part 4.

no, josuke said he would have healed him if it was an identity mistake. he just had to wait two fucking seconds because josuke would have asked hayato about kira and BTD would have activated.

>doesn't have the balls of killing pretty faced shotas

>villain
his only sin was not to kill Koichi, at least he killed the fat guy.

Have one.

Crazy Diamond healed Hayato as he exploded. His soul hadn't left his body yet and Crazy Diamond witnessed the explosion directly and so was able to undo it in that moment while keeping Hayato alive.

>him if he ran to tell Jotaro?

You see, he doesn't have to run, he was literally just a corner away from them, all he had to was go and scream for them while Josuke/Oyakasu was keeping Kira busy

>and there is never a witness.
Even when there are witnesses they don't fucking care

holy shit, I just realised this. What a load of bollocks. Fuck.

Why did Josuke struggle to carry Okuyasu when he could use his stand?

Not even talking about that.
I'm talking about when Kira killed him in the bathroom and next day he was just fine because "I planted the third bomb on you" even though he only got the third bomb after Hayato was already dead.

Very good question.

As bullshit as Jojo is, Josuke could probably bust Kira's head off before BTD got the chance to kill him.

The arrow stabs Kira, he obtains BtD and at the same time goes back one hour (you see him get sucked into a portal) in which he doesn't kill Hayato

Ah, I see. Good stuff.

...what happens if kira dies after btd has been activated?

>People always said how P4 was the only finale that didn't had an asspull
>only one episode in and we have a parade of them

>Joesph actually gets straight up killed, his blood drained from his body, and his soul goes to heaven
>lol no, here ya go gramps take your blood back and all I gotta do is start pumping your heart with Star Platinum and you're all good, yare yare daze
>Josuke's dad gets killed
>t-there's something we can do right!?
>lol no, when someone dies he's dead no stand can bring back a life once it's gone :^)
>Hayato fucking explodes and disintegrates into dust
>nah your good, Crazy Diamond will fix ya right up :^)
What is death anyways?
youtube.com/watch?v=KhWi0ayRYX4

BTD only goes back in time after the target explodes, otherwise "fate" wouldn't be set and the target wouldn't die in the next loop.
That being so, if Kira died before Killer Queen exploded the target, the stand would just dissipate like for any other stand.

literally name 10

Why Kira's mutilated hand fly toward him while Okayasa flew toward his severed arm?
Why Josuke didn't use Crazy Diamond on Kira's bottom?
Why Josuke didn't use Crazy Diamond on Kira's nails?
Why Joseph could use Hermit Purple to find Akira Otoishi but not Kira?

>He healed Okuyasu directly
>What?
>They're old as fuck and already grown back
>HP only senses immediate threats that are after them. Kira wanted nothing to do with them.

Try again

>Hayato just stands there looking at two guys looking at eachother while their punchghost fight instead of going to or atleast screaming to Jotaro and the rest for help.
>We see Hayato actually peeking out of the corner to check if everybody is fine and still doesnt call for their help.
And Hayato knows BtD has been deactivated
>Okuyasu just stands there doing nothing most of the time.
>Jotaro and the rest suddenly became deaf retards that think rain just happen to sound like Josuke.
>Josuke somehow heals Hayato back to normal after hes turned into a pile of dust.
>Killer Queen can somehow open his chest and store Stray Cat inside.
>Kira goes right into the corner of the street and somehow Rohan, Jotaro and Koichi cant see him or KQ.
>Josuke says Kira cant detonate the bomb bubbles because hes to close to him, previous scenes shows him with atleast a street of distance
>Even if Kira can have only one bomb at the time he doesnt just have Stray Cat shoot regular air bubbles
>Josuke can fix his own blood and use it as a homing attack or a slash attack
>Crazy Diamond revived Okuyasu somehow
This shit is worse than GER or the ending of P6

I haven't seen the anime or read the manga.

Is the anime good enough to get through all of it, because I'm looking at how it started in 1987, and I'm just thinking that that's a lot to digest from scans on virus-filled websites, but usually animes are bad compared to the sources of long-running series.

>This shit is worse than GER or the ending of P6
There is literally nothing wrong with either of those

>and I'm just thinking that that's a lot to digest from scans on virus-filled websites
???

I'm sure someone will disagree but the anime is very faithful and covers mostly everything

The anime is fine. I see no problem to watch Part 1 to 4 then picking up the manga from 5 to the current part.

Also
>not knowing about JoJo's Colored Adventure
jojocoloredadventure.blogspot.com/2014/08/download-our-latest-releases.html

>>Josuke can fix his own blood and use it as a slash attack
He flung the blood so fast that it cut through the bubble
>>Crazy Diamond revived Okuyasu somehow
He was just knocked out cold

>I got the "I win button, fuck you"
I can buy that, ok

>Pucci can somehow move in the frozen time
I can maybe buy that with MiH but not with fucking C-Moon
also where the fuck was Josuke, Giorno and the rest during all of this shit?
You think Jotaro and the SPW foundation will care enough to ask for help when they clearly need it

>I can maybe buy that with MiH but not with fucking C-Moon
C-Moon was made with Green Baby + DIOs Bone.

Pucci invaded DIOs World.

Giorno was in Disney World.

>ywn invade dio's world

>I can buy that, ok
As much as people call GER an asspull, they tell you like a hundred times that using the arrow will give them the power to beat Diavolo.

GER's power is still top-class bullshit but it's not like it came out of nowhere.

IIRC he couldn't do this until after he got MiH. I don't recall him doing it with C-MOON.

>also where the fuck was Josuke, Giorno and the rest during all of this shit?
They hint at Giorno being around, and Josuke was in Japan, what was he gonna do?

>Why Josuke didn't use Crazy Diamond on Kira's bottom?
L-lewd

Kira constantly talks about how he has luck on his side, and you have been seeing said luck since he was introduced.
While he has been bullshitting his way to survival, it isn't completely unfounded considering that "lucky" is one of his character traits.

He had no way of knowing their deaths would come in minutes. It could have been hours before Josuke exploded, and by that point he'd have been beaten within an inch of his life.

I dunno. Remember that the only BtD took so long those two times was because he decided to monologue. The second KQ would appear in Josuke's vision he'd try and attack it, rather than Kira, then it would be too late

He moves when Jotaro throws a spear at him and somehow he dodges it miraculous somehow and its never explained, he still has C-Moon, which doesnt have any time shit.
Giorno is only hinted in a throw away line in a characters bio and you think the SPW would called an adult Josuke for help after Jotaro was fucking wrecked and got his stand and memories stolen from Pucci

>I don't recall him doing it with C-MOON.
Jotaro threw a spear at Pucci while time was stopped, and Pucci was shown turning his eyes towards it.

Luck, fate and gravity are literally the three most important themes in Jojo. It's like people didn't even watch the rock paper scissors episode where The kid survives the glass shower.

The first kanji in Yoshikage (吉) means "luck" as well

You're right, for some reason I remembered him already having MiH at the time.
Maybe taking DIO's dick gave him that ability.

>I got the "I win button, fuck you"
For like 40 chapters before GER appears it gets constantly hammered into your skull that the power of the arrow will let Giorno beat Diavolo.

Reread the fight. When he gained C-Moon he gained the ability to see in frozen time, but couldn't move.

Just because they tell you it's going to be an asspull ahead of time doesn't make it okay.

>they tell you it's going to be an asspull ahead of time
It can't be an asspull if it's foreshadowed, stupid.

>hurr what an asspull all Kira had to do was just wait until Josuke asked Hayato
>durr yeah why would he be panicking right now despite the fact he literally just shouted out loud his real name and would realistically be experiencing some legitimate panic due to the fact he may have just personally compromised his identity. It's not like he totally panicked when his identity was compromised the first few times before.
>hurr it's cuz Josuke said he would heal him if he coincidentally had the same name, he just had to shut his mouth and wait for Josuke to ask Hayato who he wuz cuz Kira is totally the kind of person to take that sort of risk; he's a risk taker hurr
>durr yeah it's totally not realistic of the story for Kira to be in panic in this situation, it's like it just totally came out of left field. Kira would have totally placed a bet in chance in this sort of situation. Yelled out his real name and is now being beat up possibly to death by a stand? Yeah better just wait until Bitz the Ditz is activated durr.

I just wanted the kid to kill him with the plant cat. That would have been a great way for him to go.

Who are you quoting?

The latest ep was really fucking retarded

An asspull is when a character gets a power out of nowhere that is either not foreshadowed, or foreshadowed very shortly before it happens (Super Spin in SBR is an example of this)

For a WHILE before GER even appears, you are told time and time again that the arrow is OP and whoever wins the race to the arrow will win the fight.

>ahead of time
That doesn't make it an asspull

An ass pull either has a completely unbelievable explanation or the writer conveniently forgets to add one in.

Example
>Hamon
>Every fight in Part 2
>Jotaro stopping time (inb4 d-d'arby!)

>someone points out how stupid you are being
>Who are you quoting?

inb4 "that wasn't me, faggot"

Kira would have won if he just left Hayato alone every morning, especially if he's noticed that time's been reset 3-4 times.
Kira would have won if he could into Stray Cat better.
Kira would have won if he just stalled for time or even just took the beating from Josuke and waited until Shitbag Josuke and Co. blew up.
Kira would have won if he used Sheer Heart Attack against Josuke after he knocked out Okuyasu.
Kira would have won if his first bomb wasn't nerfed in this fight.

This is almost as bad as when Dio didn't just SPACE RIPPER STINGY EYES Jotaro when he blinded him with blood, but at least I can chalk that up to him being an extremely arrogant dickhead. Kira should have won if he was at least half the tactician he was built up to be in this arc.

Also
>Be a serial killer that was never caught for years. Be amazing at what you do because you take the utmost care to never leave a spot of evidence when you commit your dozens of murders.
>HAYATO, I, KIRA YOSHIKAGE, WITH MY NEW ABILITY, KILLER QUEEN'S BITES THE DUST, WHICH IS MY STAND, IS ABSOLUTELY INVINCIBLE. YES THERE IS NO WAY I, KIRA YOSHIKAGE, CAN BE STOPPED WITH MY NEW ABILITY. THE NEW ABILITY OF KILLER QUEEN, THE ABILITY BITES THE DUST, WHICH I HAVE BECAUSE I'M KIRA YOSHIKAGE.

The anime gives this feeling, the manga is more "shonen-like"

that wasn't me, faggot

Good JoJo series have characters die when they are killed, like 1, 2, 6, 7, and 8.

Bad JoJo series constantly asspull people back like 3, 4, 5.

So why didn't Hayato yell for Rohan and co.'s help as soon as AoBD was disabled?
frodo.gif