THAT'S THE GREY KNIGHT, BAZUSO!

THAT'S THE GREY KNIGHT, BAZUSO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vYX1ZLFxs8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I will never understand why people likes the Berserk anime (yes, the 1997 version) so much. I find it inferior to the manga.

You mean you don't know?

Also known as the bear slaughterer

Susumu Hirasawa
Yoshihiko Umakoshi
Shichiro Kobayashi

That's already enough reason for me.

I honestly like how the anime presents the beginning arcs more. Feels more dark and real.

Mind you I like the manga more because of all the content.

No puck

Should I just read the manga and skip all the adaptions? There are a bunch of them and they all look silly.

Yeah, Berserk adaptations are infamously awful

1997 anime is really great.
But those who read the manga first tend to dislike it because of how different it is, it just isn't what they expected. So I suggest you start by watching it before reading the manga.

He looks like a big fat faggot.

Just start with manga first you are skeptical. The 1997 anime is really well done though

Welp I'm already on vol 15. Just keep going I guess.

I see you've got some balls.

I watched the anime first. That's what got me into reading the manga.

The music.
youtube.com/watch?v=vYX1ZLFxs8A
>Not blasting this while playing Dragon's Dogma
The true Berserk experience.

No shit it's inferior, but it's fun and enjoyable to watch.
>tfw your introduction to Berserk was reading the first 3 volumes, watching the anime, and then reading the manga from the beginning again

>he didn't put his grasses on

More like GAY Knight Bazuso!

>he doesn't know nothing will be wong

My love for you...IS LIKE A TRUCK

The manga is something to savor, meant for mild contemplation. The series is popcorn entertainment that manages to be 1) entertaining and 2) not entirely disposable. The fact is, by the third time that awful guitar squeal starts up, you just want to sit in a cozy chair with a snack and enjoy the next twenty-five minutes of life. It's Pavlovian, even.

I know that you're a faggot

is the video even still around?