Really mods you think you are funny little guzzler for deleting a loli thread while it was barely even shitposted...

Really mods you think you are funny little guzzler for deleting a loli thread while it was barely even shitposted? while something like madoka shit thread were heavily moderated for no reason. You had to delete the madoka thread as well. cunts

do your job as an actual fucking competent mods

mods=pigs

Stop crying faggot and fuck of

Let's go for the fourth time.
Stick to the rules faggots.
BASED MODS

Come on mods

Can you fuck off already? falseflagger

MODS
LOLI THREAD

falseflagger newfags aren't welcome

Fuck off, the new mods are doing more for Sup Forums than moot and the old mods ever did.

Sup Forums doesn't need off-topic circlejerking threads, and there's finally mods willing to do something about it.

God's speed, mod-sama.

They deleted my thread? I know I'll make a thread complaining about it! that's probably the best idea to go with

what circlejerking? if you don't like the thread then don't fucking click on it you autistic piece of shit. Fuck off

Loli threads are not related to Sup Forums, therefore is eliminated.

I'm someone else though

BAN OP MODS

you are not belong to Sup Forums newcunt

look around you this is a fucking anime image board retard

>Madoka
>What circlejerking

So which tripfaggot are you?

>anti-generalfags forming a circlejerk over how much they hate circlejerking
really makes you think

Ban this fag

>shitposters dont even know proper english
You need to go back

Why it's deleted then?

what? I was talking about any other thread just like loli threads for example. jesus you were head in the head as an infant?

Make a real title, pretend to discuss shit for 30 posts, and go to town.

Don't give in to his plans, all he wants to do is further dividing Sup Forums's community. If your thread gets deleted, wait a while and make it again later if you so wish. The fact that people haven't changed their ways at all is the best proof there is that Sup Forums as a whole doesn't want this sort of bullshit moderation.

Remember: Sup Forums is made for its users, not for its mods.

>you wer head in the head as an infantil
Learn some English

We need new mods who aren't so careless

I think he's just asspained, hivemind

>jesus you were head in the head as an infant?
Now thats deep

I'm just panic posting

Now please return to /qa/, I just saw a QUALITY pseudo-janitor thread there so you'll feel right at home.

You certainly type like an autistic tripfag. If the shoe fits

you know what just delete this thread and ban me already

Yeah I will stop with this incognitive/incoherent posting style, it was fun while it lasted

Sorry mods

Just stfu

Reminder that Hiro is saving Sup Forums

thanks for the bumpu!

>abbreviation

he ain't saving shit, he literally made reddit 2

Why this thread isn't deleted?

What the fuck are the mods doing? Shitposting threads are staying up constantly and nothing is getting done.

Mods are savoring OP's tears.
Once he stops bitching they'll delete

how do you know that? I'm OP

Seriously what is this mod trying to accomplish?

Nothing, retards keep on sucking their dicks like a bunch of hyperbolic fuckwits. Getting all excited just because a shit loli thread got deleted. Nothing changed on only newfags ''think'' like that

Your tears are delish'

>Blah blah blah mods oppressing me

Seriously, fuck off. Without strict and steady moderation Sup Forums is nothing but a hive for shitposters. Sup Forums wasn't "made for its users," it was made to promote discussion, which has been the minority on these boards for years now.

If you want to circlejerk go to leddit or dumblr.

on Sup Forums* fucking retarded piece of shit

Here you go, shitposters like this getting excited over loli deletion threads. A bunch of fucking niggers

It seems you have no idea about anything that takes place on Sup Forums, so please return to .

Loli thread should be eliminated because it doesn't really have discussion. Sup Forums is a board to discuss anime.

And lolis are anime, nute said

But Loli threads are mostly Sup Forums tier shit posting. Seriously do you even have discussion on loli threads?

Really OP?

Sup Forums will not stand for this.

You should try using the board from time to time instead of complaining that people are posting something you dislike.

OP is a faggot, but the current mods are absolutely horrible, and Sup Forums has been going downhill all year.

About pussies and how to fuck lolis? yes. The same shit also happens in any other thread. The only problem is there so soft herring fags that can't handle the ''''''pedophilia''''''

How hard is it to ignore threads you don't like? It's not like madoka threads has any dicussions cause they fucking don't.

So what would you do? Would you take the beating like a cumdump?

A loli thread is considered a general? Sure.

It's good to know at the end of the day the literal faggots win (Yoi, it's time threads).

I don't understand why they are so against loli threads anyway, how hard is it to fucking filter them or hide them. I bet they spam reported this thread like a bunch of raging niggers.

Nipple/vagoomod having episode again I guess. Though it's not only here.

The worst thing is that at this point I'm not sure if the ridiculous amount of apparent newfags is happening because people are trying to protest against this mod or because Sup Forums really is declining rapidly. It could also be because the board got a fuckton of attention from everywhere else because of him.

It's culture. This goes way back to the old days. Sup Forums always has been a place for lolicons.

Culture does not have an inane right to exist.

Careful now, some people get extremely bothered by the notion of "board culture" because they want instant gratification without needing to lurk.
Case in point.

That was fucking brutal at the end.

Really? Can you explain why?

nigger

so you are not appreciating jap's culture

it's literally like this. In Japan, if they don't like certain things, they just ignore it. I dont know why is it hard for you.

>delete a loli thread
>delete the madoka thread
But user, they're doing their jobs just fine deleting your daily image dump threads that belongs on /e/ and that cesspit of blogshit IRC tier threads with those god forbidden tripfags.

They don't, just some faggots/liberals/newfags on power trip. Just recently perfectly normal official art was deleted and people were banned for posting pics from seinen manga.

there barely any tripshits in loli threads tho, and only if mods did their job properly they would ban the bloggers instead of deleting the entire thread(blogs weren't discussed anyway). And I agree with you, regulating threads and not spamming them is important for the quality and maintaining the environment. But madoka threads are literally having zero legit discussion, only meta dicussions and fucking retardation. pure autism.

loli threads are fine, but don't fucking delete just because you hate lolis.

and keep them off the board

Mods going after low hanging fruit once again. If they're going to get rid of generals then do them all or fuck off. Seriously tired of this shit.

Marked

you mean the dct? sure

kek

Why having a general gay thread everyday but not a general loli thread? Really makes you think

There are like six homo anime a season?

I was also talking about the most popular one

They know that pretty much every thread on Sup Forums counts as a general. There's no basis for this hate against threads like that, all arguments against them seem to focus on how they are on fucking /vg/ which is a completely different board from Sup Forums and this is a slowish board anyway that benefits a lot from the catalog, so there's absolutely no reason to try banning generals or to believe that by removing them, Sup Forums will improve.
By the way, the only "generals" I browse are those for the discussion of weekly anime.