How is life here?

How is life here?

Nebraska is better :^)

hello, I live in Northeastern Kansas. Lots of farms, small, quiet towns and wide open spaces.

Move one to the left and you're good

Does anybody legitimately know what all those square states in the middle of the country are?

It's better up north a bit more

It's okay. Good gun laws. I live in the liberal hell hole part of it though.

I really like it.

Going to college user? Did you oppress the PoCs by drawing on Wescoe with Chalk?

Bankrupt state thanks to trickle-down tax policy experiment.
Policy has failed miserably...., or predictably, depending upon your own political biases.
Either way, they fucked themselves by totally drinking the kool-aid & going too to far to the extreme.
Try moving up, down, left or right one state & you'll be all good.

Almost no roody-poos, quiet and peaceful rural areas, polite residents, and strong in traditional practices.

If Arkansas is pronounces Ar-kan-saw, why isn't Kansas pronounced Kan-saw?

Because Arkansas is a bunch of inbred, illiterate hillbillies.
Believe me...., my family has been living here for generations.

Filled with tuna, be wary...

So go from ultra conservative drunk farmers and trailer park tornadoes to ultra liberal pothead baristas and tourist traps?
How about I just stay in New Hampshire instead.

I know their names, but pretty much nothing about them or the people that live there.

Best place in union to raise a family.

Guns, wheat, and honesty happen here. Lawrence is full of faggots and niggers.

We're named after the Kansa tribe. Arkansas is not. Different pronunciations as a result.

Nah. I'm a townie.. but that shit made me laugh.

KU was a mistake

They tried what worked in Tennessee only they didn't have any specific companies or industries they wanted to attract in mind, so growth just kinda flopped.

I lived outside Johnson county my whole life on a 20 acre piece of land. Pretty cozy enjoyed shooting and dirt bikes in the back yard. To bad they sold it to shit skins that have trashed the house and land

I should have. Wanting to put up IOTBW posters once the break is over.

Kind of centered and dry.

god damn I hope we get a good snow this year

4wheeling on back country roads was the best when I was a kid

I want to moove to any place where I could be alone and quiet in achouse surrounded by forest and perhaps a close river/lake. Better in a little cold place.

Which state is closer to this?

dude weed faggot detected

neck yoursef with this thread

You're gonna get Caleb on your ass.

lel

Kansas sucks

T. Missouri

Yep.
That's what happens when you implement policy based solely on some dogmatic, prevailing, political "wisdom"...., following an almost religious political belief that "one size fits all" without having any sort of plan or reasoning that actually applies to your geographic/economic region.
To say that it "flopped" is gross understatement...., for example...., they had to close all the public schools early even though the students hadn't even completed the school year because they ran out of money.
That's some brilliant governance, right there.
Kek.

*yourself

Liberal in some places

Better than any libshit coastal commie shithole.

Kansas is English and Arkansas is French.
It’s windy senpai. That’s all there really is down there, wind and grass.
Kind of idyllic, I don’t know why they don’t create more windfarms

Life there is great. Cost of living is very low, everyone is chill, state is very red, lots of country to ramble around. Life here is very relaxing.

Fuck:
Missouri
Oklahoma
Liberals
Lawrence
City folk
Non-Christians

Lots of wind farms in barren western ks

It was pretty cool. I was raised in Leavenworth until my parents moved to denver when I was 18. I used to run out and play all day and come home when the dinner bell rang. Thunderstorms were awesome.
It wasn't flat.
Hot women.
I miss Kansas.

Ad Aspera

Literally nothing: the state

Very grim reality. Would kill myself but I don't have the courage

Keep telling yourself that Truman. We produce more wheat than anyone on earth.

Pros:
-Virtually everyone is nice to you if you're nice to them. Kansans are very honest and straight forward people.
-Land is cheap. Houses start at under 80k in some cities, and probably cheaper in the countryside.
-State government is relatively sane. They still need to reign in spending on welfare.
-Spangles restaurants. Think 1990's McDonalds prices for the best burger and fries you can buy under $7.
-Beautiful verdant green countryside.
-Birthplace of Ike Eisenhower. Enough said.
Cons:
-The women average a 3.
-Cities like Laurence Topeka Wichita and Kansas City Kansas are pits and shitholes. They're run by liberals and have massive populations of poor people. Topeka has Topeka crazies and they are madmen who will probably shiv you if you turn your back.
-Meth and Heroin are fucking everywhere.
-You will be shot at. (personal experience)

THis is is The state Capitol building

Idaho, Utah, or Colorado. If you go to Colorado though, you're going to be fucked when the civil war happens.

can confirm Lawrence is a shit hole. Just raised taxes... again

What state is that again?

I'm a Lawrence townie too, I work part time a dillons