One Piece

Will Brook ask her if he can see her panties?

Why is Sanji acting like he doesn't care?
He has a plan right?
That food he is cooking is for Luffy right?
Those flowers are for Nami right?

Don't mind me. Just posting best girl.
The ugly mutant will pay for what she did

Are ready for her to join the crew? We are half way done with this ark

Sanji has given up. There is no hope left in him.

who cares

Reiju X Magellan OTP

>its another setup chapter
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

She's in Capone's castle. Look at the backgrounds. It was not Pudding.
Dumb frogposter.

Nice samefag

Am really looking forward to see what really makes Big Mom a Yonko.

Before all the connections and ridin' her abilities, she must have been able to make a name for herself and beat anyone trying to finish her (marines, bounty h, violent pirates)

Really hope to see something making her equal to what I believe of Shanks and Kaido

Better question: Do you think she's fantasizing about skeleton babies?

How could he get a boner?
YOHOHO

Sanji vs Ichiji is going to be the hypest, most awesome fight ever, heed my words!

Kaido has a following because he's unkillable.
Shanks, because he's a smooth operator.
Big Mom because she fucks weird guys and collects freak babies.

Who will BTFO Judge

He poops.

the germa brothers are the lamest part of this arc

They are Cinderella themed and, just like in the original story, will learn a good lesson with their poor sister (brother).

It's going to be fun. Luffy giving Sanji a crystal shoe when?

That's not the real Big Mom.

Just picked this up, Nami's backstory is really sad

How will Big Mom use her power in combat? She can't just take Brook's soul, can't she, as he has complete control over it. She's also greedy enough to want him alive. So Brook will remain a hidden weapon against her for the remainder of the arc, unless he's captured.

There's sadder shit coming.

Why are you pretending to be me?

look back at Moria's fat ass for inspiration

Dude, you don't even fucking KNOW.

Pudding has NEVER cried from her 3rd eye. Significant?

She is fake crying. That's why

Literally nothing happened this chapter

Will Big Mom make Brook her newest husband?

She'll jump his bones
YOHOHOHOHO

First for the Bunbun Bum

delet

>first time we see a yonko fighting since the war with whitebeard
>it's over brook

i don't see how big mom doesn't loose hype after this

I doubt it. I think it's hidden (from the SHs) for plot reasons, and that would be a dead giveaway if he intends to keep it hidden until it's revealed (to the SHs).

That makes no sense. If she's able to control her third eye's tears (by closing it maybe) then she can do so in being genuine or fake. That tells us nothing, only that she can control her third eye's tears.

literally at every possible turn, sanji has taken the easy way out

is that a picture of carrot?

>469 episodes into the anime
>genuinly want to keep on watching but he pacing is starting to piss me off.
>But the manga doesn't have the great music or voice acting

What do I do?

Hold off until you cave and read the manga. You're imagination will eventually substantiate the content.

i want a doujin with thicc carrot in heat!

Not even a furry, but I'd take it.

That's a thick carrot!

>YEAR OF SANJI
>expect some Mr Prince tier cunning plans
>nope, he's just a useless crybaby bitch

I don't really like this manga since the timeskip

Gee, I wonder if Yonko's can physically fight people without using their Devil Fruits?

Nah, I bet they're all memes like Enel, and Big Mom is about to get crushed by Brook because she has no other way to fight him without her fruit

He he:p muh tears make gud loob four mastu....

that stupid little brat sure does seem to do a heck of alot of laughing for such a useless crybaby.

Big Mom offers to her followers an utopia that is a communist's wet dream. The food is alive and is happy to throw itself in your mouth, the clouds are alive and give you nice weather if you ask nicely, the tools are alive and are happy to work by themselves. The soul creatures (?) are weird and goofy looking but everything they do is something you don't have to do yourself. You might have to pay the rent with your lifespan but it seems like a small price considering the advantages.

You mean it's Pudding using hypnotism with her third eye? It's an interesting possibility. Big Mom does look a bit out of place.

It proves that big mom is smarter than villains such as doflamingo. She doesn't underestimate the straw hats and saw brook as a threat and went personally to deal with him.

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

Same, how did oda turn into such a hack? Does he even really write one piece anymore?

it's Oda's editors, they made him into a hack. He can't stop it.

He's gonna cook for Pudding but Luffy gonna eat it all and get a power boost..

Nice dubs Jack.

pudding is a liar pudding is satan

Sanji is cooking a poisoned meal for a double lover's suicide.

Why would he try to kill Nami? He would never do that.

CHUGGA CHOOGA CHUGGA CHOOGA CHUGGA CHOOGA CHUGGA CHOOGA CHUGGA CHOOGA CHUGGA CHOOGA CHUGGA CHOOGA CHUGGA CHOOGA CHUGGA CHOOGA CHUGGA CHOOGA CHUGGA CHOOGA CHUGGA CHOOGA CHUGGA CHOOGA CHUGGA CHOOGA CHUGGA CHOOGA

Reiju is my wife

how does it feel being a widower?

>Its supposed to be a Sanji-arc
>Brook will defeat big mom
top kek

I hope so. If not pic related will have to happen

How do you feel about pudding trying to kill her?

JUST TELL ME WHERE PUDDING IS AT. THAT'S ALL I NEED TO KNOW. WHERE IS THAT UGLY MUSTACHED BITCH.

Maybe this happens
>Sanji makes super homo food he learned on Newkama island
>Fights through fodder and a dozen high ranking characters to get to Luffy and Nami
>One hand he has the flowers and the other a bento box
>"Sorry I'm late, Pirate King. I had to take care of some things. NAMI-SAN I BROUGHT THESE FOR YOU DO YOU LOVE ME STILL?!"
>Sanji gets shot through the back by Ichji
>"Yare yare what is this Sanji? Are you trying to ruin everything? Seems you already did, maybe if I give your head to Big Mom she would forgive this insult!
>The now blood stained bouquet of flowers fall in front of nami
>Luffy freaking out but unable to act
>Sanji doesn't fall and turns around, his leg already heated up as he holds the shot wound with one hand
>"This has been coming for a long time, Ichji. This game ends now."
>Niiji and Yonji show up so it's a 3V1 battle
>Sanji holds his own but is eventually overwhelmed by Vinsmoke teamwork
>By now Luffy managed to get the bento box dropped just out of reach and outright swallows the whole thing
>He's instantly restored and busts out of the book
>He escapes just in time to see a beaten and bloodied Sanji thrown at his feet, he looks like he's dead
>Luffy surpasses Gear 4th and awakens his Gum gum monkey god state
>Oda cackles to himself as he swims in yen knowing he can produce whatever shit he wants and still gets paid

Get out now.
Before people ruin it for you.

Reiju slipped while holding hotdogs and she covered herself in ketchup. She's such a clumsy girl.

You fucking had me interested. Fuck you.

>all this autism
>Instantly redeemed by the ending

You are alright, user.

My guess is Capone shot Reiju because he wants the shit to hit the fan before/during the wedding since he knows that in the chaos he can make his move.

Good, he needs more screen time. Also so does Chopper, honestly Brook and Chopper have had the least screen time in the Big Mom arc out of all the major characters in that arc so far.

Nice to see them giving Brook more important roles and what not, instead of just making it about nothing but Sanji, Nami, Luffy, Pudding, and Big Mom.

How would making himself a target help him in anyway?

lads, does the Skypiea arc get better?

heh heh heh

back to front, it's all shit

if you think that's bad just wait until you get to fishman island

Nope. It's a training arc for you as a reader. Learn to enjoy suffering.

It's easily in the top 5 best arcs, user.

If you're not enjoying Skypiea, I think you're gonna be in for some rough times ahead

I hate it, I miss the Alabastor arc

I can't wait to see evilfags getting BTFO soon.

You'll get to Enies Lobby soon enough. Right after a certain fox person

What will you do if Purin die?

That's not gonna happen so I don't think about it.

That will only make it worse for you if she dies

Sanji's character is become irredemable at this point.

From not being able to win a single fight post timeskip to beating the shit out of his captain. Then acting like a cry baby bitch who doesn't care about his friends.

Fuck him. I'm not a Zoro or Sanji fag but I can't see how anybody can like Sanji. Zoro would never pull this kind of bullshit. He would believe in Luffy to come through like he always does. That's why he's the unoffical first mate.

Skypiea is an arc that's better appreciated once it's all said and done. You look back and see that it captured the essence of One piece.

Adventure and Shenanigans.

He's probably watching the anime. The pacing in the anime was awful

Luffy literally cannot prevent Zeff dying so Sanji was fucked from the getgo. Though watching the shittiest crewmember (Sanji) get fucked in his own year is very entertaining

She doesnt have hardcore pirating experience needed for new world fighting and clashes too much with chopper's mascot type character. Pedro is a better fit.

Sanju is going to go full okama and wipe the floor with him probably.

The wedding is happening. It needs to happen just for the build up it's been getting. Brook will prbably get put in a book and when Mon'dour or whatever his name is gets knocked out, all the stuff in the books gets out ala sugar.

I wonder how strong Capone actually is. He doesn't feel like an opponent for Luffy, and I'm sure Sanji is stronger than some of the supernovas.

I wonder if he could be brought down by the likes of Brook though.

I think he's just barely below Sanji level.

I cant see him be anything but a devil fruit baby. It'll depend on how much utility Oda gives him. His main crew mates might be strong enough.

I can see him unwilling to resort to Okama Kenpo which he mastered during the timeskip until the very last moment.

Zoro was never indebted to someone as much as Sanji was to Zeff except maybe Luffy

What the fuck do you want him to do then? Let them kill Zeff and move on, while losing both of his hands in the process?
Also he cares, of course he fucking cares, he's just trying to hide it as shown in the kitchen scene when he told that guy to shut up.

Zolofags unite!

Ahem, I said, ZOLOFAGS, UNITE!

>
Prepare for the double wedding
Sanji x Pudding
Linlin x Brook