Are jokes about men ‘hate speech’? Facebook seems to think so

Why is this Fucking happening Hepcats!?

amp.dailydot.com/irl/facebook-women-hate-speech/

Since when are jokes that are "Punching Up" hate speech? Since Fucking when!?

>In October, Marcia Belsky received a 30-day Facebook ban for three words: “Men are scum.”

>Belsky was baffled. Could language as tame as “men are scum” really be construed as hate speech when so much of what she saw on Facebook—threats of rape and violence, profanity, and harassment—seemed so much worse?

>Fellow comedian Kayla Avery has been banned from Facebook five times. The offenses that got her banned and censored vary from calling men “trash” to “useless” to “the worst.” Avery is so accustomed to being censored and banned that she has a name for it: Facebook Jail. She is currently working on a project documenting the stories of those who’ve been Facebook Jailed.

This needs to Fucking stop!

Modern women are vile

is this the face of communism in the 21st century?

Combined how many dicks do you think have been inside them?

I'd say at least 250.

She has the hairline of a moss ridden rock

I think Facebook and others should stop removing any content which is not illegal, they need to stop worrying about offence and just act as a platform. Let the users decide. If my friend posts some trash opinions let me see it. Fucking nanny companies protecting people from being offended as if being offended meant anything.

Reminder that those same women would want you banned or even arrested for calling them fat.
Guess they don't like it when 1984 is applied on them as well?

Good. Facebook doing something right for once. Fuck double standards.

Some kind of kikery is afoot, they would not be doing it for righteous reasons.

They are, it still disappoints me so much.
Probably more than that, women who say the things they do are usually addicted to cock for some reason.

>hate speech
literally couldn't care less, let them do it
the only one that looks stupid when you slag off all men/ all women is you

Men are scum, men are trash, men are useless, men are the worst.

Blacks are scum, blacks are trash, blacks are useless, blacks are the worst.

According to modern women these two statements are radically different. The first one is okay but the 2nd one is quite obviously hate speech.

Modern western women are raised to pretty much hate a good chunk of modern men. Their sluttyness, arrogance, so on and so forth is bound to clash with young men at some point, and it seems to be planned that way.
There's a reason they see the two statements as different.

Maybe MRA/anti-sjw/feminism is a feasible market?

Women are upset because we can't find real men anymore. Man up guys. Quit playing video games, get a good career, and get your lives together before complaining about women.

BING BING WAHOO 1UP

liberals are less fearful of danger.
no self preservation behaviour, they hang around men who likely aren't their friend.
something bad happens to them
they blame "men"

Only if women do it too

>want to give infinite power to the state
>Shocked when the state turns on them

It's like poetry, but really shitty poetry cause it's so predictable

You can't find real men anymore because you're not real women.
Stop slurping on cock and get back in the kitchen, bitch.

Fuck you and your "shaming" leafy, enjoy your cats while I retire with my peach. Oh and btw my son the soldier has already given me two incredible grandchildren.

Go kill yourself. MGTOW is the best option. I'm not obligated do any other shit except fucking multiple whores, because I wait for Artifical womb to come.

MGTOW is for losers that pretend they had a choice to date women in the first place.

Uhm, seriously? No wonder you can't find girlfriends. You hate me because I went men to improve themselves ? Well it's not my fault you're impotent and lazy.

"men" like you is why the white race is declining. No woman wants a video game playing, anime watching manchild for a husband. Stop wasting your life and make some money.

Again, stop slurping on cock and get back in the kitchen.
You can't find a nice cute boyfriend because you're a slut and guys don't want to be with sluts.
You repeating cliche internet talking points won't help you get a date faster.

I'm giggling so hard right now, I have a line-up of guys that want me. I doubt you can say the same about women lining up for you.

>get back in the kitchen slut

And this is why you'll always be forever alone, loser.

You're a sad excuse for a "man".

fuck those "women" are disgusting

>I have a line-up of guys that want me
And so this is why you've been on Sup Forums for all this time, whining that there's not enough cute guys for you?
You'll always be a slut that is alone because it's your fault, not "men these days". The harsh cold truth you can'y accept. Men are not the problem, it's you.
Maybe one of the cute boys didn't text you back yet and that's why you're bitter.

I didn't whine that they weren't cute, nobody wants a "cute" guy. You little faggot. I said men need to man up, you guys wonder why we're dating foreigners, it's because they're more manly.

>"woman"
>"comedian"

sons of bitches like you who tell people what to do are the worst. a man could play all that moba shit for hours and can still be alpha as fuck, you dipshit! you're basically telling people to become slaves to jews. i got my country swallowed up by arabs and arab lovers and even i'm not buying that shit

Stop falling for such obvious bait you guys

>unironical who is banned from facebook
>b-b-b-but there are threats of rape and violence on facebook
>hey guis check out my comedy plz donate

No, this is always the case with women like you. Guys won't give you the attention you think you deserve so you orbit men online and act all nasty because you desperately want attention and for someone to put you in your place.
>you guys wonder why we're dating foreigners
You do that because white guys don't find you attractive.
But yeah, we do need to man up and take away your rights, that we can agree on.

>Quit playing video games
but why?
I don't have ny obligations aside from feeding myself and paying my taxes, what do you care?
>get a good career
Why? If I NEED a 'good career' for a woman to find me desirable then what is going to happen if I suddenly lose it for whatever reason?
I'll get into a shitty 60 hr/week job when the money is needed to feed a woman, maintain a house and a kid, until then I'm just fine doing part time and freelance stuff on my own terms.

I don't watch anime or play video games. Maybe that would be more productive instead of arguing with bitter sluts on Sup Forums.

This. It happens every time

Why is every single one of your post full of assumptions?

Your beta rage is quite comical though, the only guys i've met that hate women are those awkward virgins that are too afraid to talk to them anyway.

Why are yours? You started this off with one big assumption about "men these days" and it's all because you're just a bitter slut who can't find no man.
One day you'll realize that you spent all this time on Sup Forums complaining about men yet it was you who drove them away.
Once we take away your rights everything will be fine, don't worry, I promise.

I got permanently banned from Facebook for making a rape joke. A picture of some woman, not quite unlike these goblins in the OP was carrying a sign that said "GO AHEAD RAPE ME" and I commented. "Okay I will rape you." And was banned for that. Facebook is for pussies.

individual dicks or taking 1 thrust=1 dick?
if the latter it would be the billions surely.

Here's the thing, I could work my ass off for a decade to land a well-paying, esteemed job that would allow me to act as a walking ATM for the crass, vapid, boring, selfish, entitled, and cold-hearted whore I'd have the privelege of marrying after groveling at her feet like a fucking doormat for years trying to ignore the fact that she's taken literal miles of cock before mine and is just not a good or virtuous person in any capacity, as well as the fact that she has a loaded gun pointed at me for life which she can shoot at any time for any reason and take my children, pets, house, and money, then leave to fuck my neighbor, all the while watching other women soar above me in the workplace despite putting in less effort and producing lower-quality work yet getting rewarded for it anyway simply because they have vaginas and then turning around and having the fucking gall to call themselves disadvantaged, in addition to being treated with open contempt by women literally everywhere I turn, leading to me becoming a broken, hollow wreck and killing myself at forty, or I could just play video games and do what makes me happy instead. When you take away all incentive for men to succeed in society, and you actually punish them for doing so, you really can't act surprised when men simply stop trying. Women in the 21st century are frankly not worth it. You're a screeching, unpleasant liability and nothing more.

Prepare to have a bunch of worn out talking points thrown your way combined with a lot of female autism and sheer bitterness.