Sup Forums will defend this

Sup Forums will defend this

Pottery.

He was a good boy he dindu nuffin
Gibs

He sued a black family for 10M? What a fucking retard. Niggers will never be able to spell ten million, let alone make it honestly.

They wuz kangs so 10 million isn't much

I want to be traumatized

Where are the parents (read: mother) of a worthless thug going to get $10M from?

>Implying you actually need to have the money to be sued

They'd just become debt slaves for the rest of their lives

I guess he'll win, I mean niggers only have mental capacity to poorly understand language and fight

See

I think I remember this story:
>mentally retarded nigger chimps in his apartment
>police are called
>when they bust down his door he rushes at them with a baseball bat
>cop shoots and kill him
>family of retarded nigger Sue's the police because he dindu nuffin
>forced to remember the traumatic event repeatedly on the stand
>gets PTSD
>Sue's family for making him remember the event because they wanted a payday

Oh. The cop did the right thing then. Although he should of just shot the whole family.

No justice, no peace. Pay up nigger.

That is more of a testement how ridiculous the us justice system is. You can sue anyone for anything.

> You can sue anyone for anything.
In California there was a case where a robber broke into house and the guard dog attacked him. The robber sustained injuries from the dog and sued the family for it.

Nah man, I wanna sue the guy who sued me for suing him for suing me. At this point I wanna see how far it can go before the judge says "Enough!"

Doesnt mean you're going to win your case

So he is counter sueing? Seems legit

To be honest they should be punished for trying to get gibs

It's unjust to expect a family to pay for the actions of one member.
Saying that I hold that the families of all people actively paid by criminal political parties and the criminal media must pay back every penny they have benefited from that came from betraying their country. The politicians and media shills won't be able too since they will be in prison breaking rocks and living with blacks.

Honestly the aftermath of a self-defense shooting is more traumatizing, admitting you shot a guy before saying you were in fear for your life leads to disasterous results, you get treated like a criminal and stay in a cell till you post bond, go to a judge to either defend your actions or have the state try to imply your actions weren't justifiable. Unless you studied law you cannot defend yourself without a lawyer so you need a 2nd amendment lawyer, its a shitty ordeal. No clue if the best states are this bad.

See
Its not actually about the shooting, but about the emtional damage afterwards as the family dragged him through the legal system for some quick gibs

>Be American
>Get attacked by Nigga
>Have to shoot him to death
>Get attacked by the whole family
>Have to sue them to death

you're right. fuck niggers

It makes sense. Both are using the greatest invention their races have made.
The presumably white cop is using common law against the nigger.
The nigger was using a stick.

SALT IN THE WOUND

Top kek, based cop. Literally sueing niggers for wasting his time and dragging him to court for months.

This needs to get trending.

Underrated

I don't necessarily agree with the amount of money that was exchanged but I absolutely agree that the cop can be a victim in such a situation and it is absolutely possible that the family of the criminal purposely makes things a thousand time worse by misrepresenting evidence in the media and deeply destroying the cop's life. I don't have any reason to think it's not a possible situation. It is absolutely within the realm of possibility and therefore it should be investigated if evidence points in that direction.

good, niggers shouldn't be the only ones to win the ghetto lottery

Should be a workers' comp claim.
We're not allowed to sue the cops directly, they are protected by their job. It's only fair it goes both ways.

owned bichj

I hope he wins.

Suing nigs for emotional trauma.

The new Jim Crow.

>make bullshit lawsuits and start riots everytime you lose a fight
>now cops are coming for those same people
justice

GET FUCKED

Looool goddamn looking at facebook comments about this story is hilarious.

Crazy fucking people arguing that the shooting was bad in the first place because somehow a man swinging a bat doesn't constitute a serious enough threat to shoot. Mental illness.

preemptive jewing best jewing.

>I think I remember this story:
No, you're a faggot shill.

He didn't rush the cops with any bat. They opened the door and saw him standing with a bat. He never rushed anyone.

The cop suing the family of the boy he killed is just him being a princess bitch.

The fake excuse is even worse.

Fucking awesome.

It's like pottery, cop wants gibs cause he was gud cop and dindu nuffin, he was going to the police academy and getting his life back on track.

ITT: shill faggots shill faggoting

But nothing about these princesses' relationship with the general population is "fair" as long as establishment faggotry (including them) decides.

What's wrong with Amerimutt pigs?

I'm not talking about them shooting niggers, I'm talking about them shooting EVERYONE, all the time.

KEK God bless america
I hope he get's the 10 million

Y do you people do this obviously hes gonna see it if hes still in the thread he was replying to him.

YES!!! Its about time cops get major compensation for deaing with and having to waste bullets on niggers