Free Speech

Here's a doozy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJmEMeY6KVs
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
www-bcf.usc.edu/~jessegra/papers/GrahamHaidtNosek.2009.Moral foundations of liberals and conservatives.JPSP.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But you can center your debate on SJW buzzwords, that's why it's free speech you stupid bitch

You'd have a bunch of

>bix nood!
>'onorable memba!

>What would debates look like if they weren't objective but subjective?
They wouldn't look like debates.

>indigenous legal principles
cutting the hearts out of virgins, slaughtering neighboring tribes and taking their women/children as sex slaves?

"modes of ethics" and "absolute truth" are white supremacist?
so science is racist?
whatever leftists, make a society without science, see how well that will do

there's a pretty good video where enoch argues for the white ethnostate in sjw buzzwords

if we can get on their level and still sound convincing, why are they so incapable of leveling with us?

its because even though we think they have nothing of value to say we still bother to try to understand them, they have no interest in trying to understand us, they just write us off as idiots because every piece of media they've ever consumed in their liberal bubble has essentially told them to do as much

anyone else feel a little...odd when the terms "white body" and "brown body" are used?

>smokescreen writing

>Is so insecure she has to pretend to have a blue checkmark
>calls for rationality

fucking women

>indigenous legal principles
>managing your tribe of 50 people is the same as managing 300 million people

They would look like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

I wonder how much longer that awful looking comb over is going to last her (him)

You forgot burning down entire ecosystems so bison will roam where you want to live, destroying entire species of animals (mammoths, for example) because you can, etc.

Been seeing that term used a lot. I find it dehumanizing. Also ironic because this kid nd of argument practically states different races are extremely different. Also something about that term seems to somehow smack against free will. For all their talk of agency, it seems their subjective materialist notions are inhuman and robotic.

>muh noble savage

Wanting to safe Western civilization is hard when the alternative is watching retards like this murdered, raped and eaten (not necessarily in that order) by the vibrant diversity they push so hard for.

tldr

So she claims only white people can be rational?

Sounds little racist, but what do I know.

Liberals are idiots

Its like hes balding so badly that he has to get his bangs from the back of his skull.

>centre
Stopped reading there. Sage.

It looks like this.
youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8
American colleges today, folks.

>what would a free speech debate look like if we restricted speech
wut

>yt bodies

like pic related?

Holy shit Watson is a fucking time traveller, that's uncanny

Its centered around those things and people because those are the people that the shitlibs want to silence.

Exactly!
A total Ebonics fest of pure ignorance.
Use the proper nongender definition, so >how much longer will that awful comb over is going to last It?

You mean this vid?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJmEMeY6KVs

I was literally gonna post this ITT before I saw your post

It's a ploy Foucault came up with to dehumanize the people he wanted to enslave. By refering to "body" it neglects the mind, therefore the individual.

Nah, this shit has been brewing since the 60's, he just saw it on his own before the crowdsourcing nature of the internet.

Truly /ourguy/ in many ways.

>those digits
>whoa

kind of a worthless video without showing how leftists actually react to it

Yes science is racist. So are facts. Anything that threatens them is labelled racist.

Wat

does anybody have the full video of that debate
>it was gold jerry, gold i tell ya

Meh nat mars is /ourtranny/

Somebody post the video of the South African woman explaining how white science can't explain thunder witches or whatever.

Well, our societies would probably look like Indigenous ones (shitholes). Is this woman Jewish?

This misses a crucial leftist point: white = bad, non-white = good. Of course, leftists have nothing against racism, nationalism, segregation, etc, etc when those are done by non-whites.

Yes science is racist. Why do you think any science confirming there are only two genders or race is a real concept is shut down so fast?

Physics class must be triggering as fuck

Holy shit I am dying.

It's not wrong to say that many of the enlightenment theories taken as universal are prejudiced toward a certain Christian, European, Patriarchal etc. world-view.

HOWEVER, the enlightenment thinkers were the first to speak of the 'human race' and the universal 'rights of man'. Before the enlightenment, and in its biggest 18th and 19th century critics, one finds racialized and theological notions of man (Burke and de Maistre for example).

I am 100% sure that without enlightenment 'social science' (the attempt to apply the real scientific achievements of Newton to the social world), Europeans would have mercilessly conquered the world, and I don't mean colonizing it.

As usual, the liberals are pulling out the rug from their own feet.

meaningless word soup

That was just fucking depressing to watch. You could tell most of the whites are just thinking "...and this is the EDUCATED black in South Africa?"

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

>relationality
>reciprocity
>care
reminder that liberals only operate on two of the five pillars of ideology
www-bcf.usc.edu/~jessegra/papers/GrahamHaidtNosek.2009.Moral foundations of liberals and conservatives.JPSP.pdf
this is also why they can't characterize the right, their ideology is essentially a limited subset of a fully realize belief system

Basically. White supremacy - actually the entirety of traditionalist fascism - is the only ideological perspective at play in today debate that is NOT a child of the liberal enlightenment.

>IT'S NOT TRUE
Gold

>2:10
You can see the nigress on the right smiling behind her hands as her friend lectures the guy who "violated the sacredness of this safe space" as though she's thinking "Yeah, you PUT THAT WHITE CRACKA IN HIS PLACE SISTER"

Then she goes on to say the very normal reaction of saying black magic isn't real is the reason she didn't get into science? How the hell do these chimps have egos this big when they can't rub 2 brain cells together to understand that magic isn't real?

>what would happen in our persuit of truth if we accepted there was no truth?
what?

Animals have survival instincts and in-group preference. Animals don't have introspection or reasoning skills.

what the fuck

>white science can't explain thunder witches

.......I haven't the words

Here’s a counterproposal. What if you went and fucked yourself? How about that?

What would the west look like if society did not submit their collective grey matter to the obtuse and hollow habits of hormonally charged animals attempting to peacock their way to the height of a bi-linear matriarchal social hierarchy premised on victimhood and psy-op induced, SSRI fueled dissociative mental illness?

words words words... didn't read. Stupid fucking twatter handle too, not witty, or funny, just peculiar and gay.

/thread

Complain about the enlightenment all you want at least they knew the fucking English language

>progressive space
>discussing black magic lighting hexes

Jesus, Saul Williams really hit rock bottom huh?

Silver lining is that no one is buying this shit, everyone hates it and sees it for what it is, niggers ruining everything

Fucking Christ. Which indigenous people? Don’t niggers chop limbs off in their “legal system”?

Well... at least those ideas aren't a legitimate threat.

>ooga booga

>an excellent point ug.

Utter babble

I second this motion

>Native debate

Kek they used to take a deer skin, heat up the fatty side by the fire to the point where it is boiling and throw it on a guy as torture

In a way this does remind me a lot of evola.