Do the impossible, except save your girlfriend because you know, that's impossible

Do the impossible, except save your girlfriend because you know, that's impossible.

It's not impossible (probably) but it is irresponsible.

No, it was easily possible for him to save her.

The instructions are the specifically do the impossible, and to see the invisible.

Why did they even give her space aids? It wrecked the message of the story.

I never got how drilling things could bring back the dead.

Go back to the very first episode. I always assumed that was what happened when he did save her. I think breaking that natural law would cause all kinds of shit. No more barrier between life and death probably means a pretty fucking weird world.

They talk about the whole universe attacking them in that short. I imagine that's what happens when you do that type of shit.

but it was possible for him to bring nina back with spiral, he just chose not to as he didn't want to follow the anti spiral's path and try to play god.

Spiral power isn't the physical object of a drill or the act of drilling. It's just conceptually a spiral shape. Drills give it physical form.

It's the Spiral Nemesis.

He saved her from her evil anti-spiral nature or some philosophical bullshit like that

>it wrecked the message of the story

you clearly didn't get the message then.

throughout most of the story, TTGL kinda shows you all the crazy wacky shit Spiral Energy can do, and the Anti-Spiral near the end explains that the abuse of Spiral Power will lead to the Spiral Nemesis, which will in turn end all life in the known universe.

Simon knows this on the intuitive level, and when he told the Anti-Spiral he'd take the responsibility of carrying the burden of preventing the Spiral Nemesis, he did so by letting Rossiu take the reins. He knew that the selfish use of Spiral Power to bring back his dead waifu is the exact fucking shit the Anti-Spirals said would lead to the Spiral Nemesis, because not only are you bringing a dead person back to life, which ultimately can go out of control, but you are abusing Spiral Power to go against a natural flow.

Throughout the entire series most of the bad guys were simply carrying a duty to protect the universe but they all did it the wrong way. They all took it upon themselves personally to keep everyone else in check because that was the easy way. Simon and Rossiu took the hard path toward the same goal by having everyone else carry the same burden of responsibility. Rossiu establishes a universal conglomeration to unite the spiral races and to also work together to prevent the spiral nemesis and Simon puts himself in check by just being in the background, only coming out back into the limelight when he really needs to kick someone's ass.

Kamina's recklessness to just keep doing shit until it works out leads to the spiral nemesis, Adai's method of population control (a miniscule representation on how Lordgenome and the Antispiral does things) only leads down the opposite end of the shit stick. By the end, both Rossiu and Simon compromises down the middle road, the hardest path, to achieve peace and happiness across all life.

>kamina is a fuck up
dhut iippb

>If Kamina was the one attuned with Spiral Energy everybody would be dead
Man that just fucked me up
Doesn't mean I want him dead though

this

nah simon bailed cus he's a lazy fucker

t. someone who didn't understand the show

This dude knows what the fuck he's talking about. It's nice to see someone reasonable posting for once.

Man, is there anything else as fun and over the top as this? Having real trouble trying to find something that would make me go apeshit mad with hype as TTGL did.

They destroy entire galaxies in his fight, but can't revive deads cause is irresponsible

>I'll just pretend to not know about how it was a pocket universe with literally no other known traces of life from within aside from the Anti-Spiral

This is the correct interpretation of the story

Shin Getter Robo

What, he couldn't stay in the background AFTER bring his gf back?

Sure, it works thematically but it's still retarded.

>What, he couldn't stay in the background AFTER bring his gf back?

did you even read a single thing he just wrote?

how is resurrection a bad thing though? i mean christ did it.

cartoons shouldn't try to do philosophy.

i know he was trying to do the right thing and abstain from using his powers becuase it would edge the universe closer to the spiral nemesis, and him not bring back nia was the shows way of showing simons dicission to not act irresponsibly, but cmon, one use of your power here or there, to bring back your waifu for example, isnt going to endanger the universe

Maybe you shouldn't be such a fucking retard

Because then he'd be a hypocritical jackass.