If Trump is so great how come his kids are all trash?

If Trump is so great how come his kids are all trash?

Met this girl when I was in college once. She asked me what my major was. Some sorority girl said she liked cocaine.

This is dumb. They probably all texted/called her.

Why does the world have to know everything that you are doing these days? Social media is cancer.

nudes ?

They ignore her because shebis taking random BBC on the reg and is an embarrassment to the family. I think a jew will marry her though. It all worked out for Ivanka.

Tiffany is the best daughter, I love that she's a BBC slut

wow they ignored her birthday ON (((SOCIAL MEDIA))) what a disgusting family

Did Don Jr. and Eric? No surprise Melania did since she's someone else's kid. Ivanka tried to get her disinherited so she obviously hates Tiffany and she probably DADDY'd Trump into ignoring her too.

Poor Tiffany.

None of them like Tiffany, she didn't come from Slavic stock like the rest

steralize this bitch

Tiffany is the only child Trump isn't proud of.

Literally two days ago.

gross, i wouldn't let her represent my family in any way either.

Tiffany wants to be a federal judge like her aunt. Trump can't talk about her, otherwise it will fuck up her career.

Because it is improper to whore yourself for attention on someone elses B-day

Get off cuckbook and twit'r. Go tell people happy birthday in person or call them.

This

I agree, why is it official only via social media? Could it be that it wasn't her bday as she may have entered the wrong date on her internet profile?

If anything not documenting every waking moment and interaction on social media makes them better than most people.

who here stiff 4 tiff

>Ivanka tried to get her disinherited
kek, is this true?

It doesn't seem like they hide their hate for her

>HE DIDNT SEND HIS DAUGHTER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWEET WHAT A DISGUSTING ABUSIVE PIECE OF SHIT

who here /stiff4tiff/

no matter how shitty one kid over the other is, how can you even make the claim "daddy she doesnt deserve your money i do tho".

trump molested them lol