Shingeki no kyojin

Owl best Eren

Bert deserved life.

Armin is perfect.

Will Mikasa commit sudoku when Eren and Armin die of cancer?

No, because she will raise their children. She was literally made to bear children.

She'll have children with both Eren and Armin?

Yes. Now that she's aware their lifespan is limited, she'll do everything in her power to keep their legacy alive.

I could honestly see it happening.

Just Janbo.

Do not open this.

I regret opening this

YH is canon.

Do not say that. Armin and she will have a baby and she will discover what true love is. Even if it does not last long.

and cute*

The cutest.

Wouldn't drinking Ymir milk turn Hisu into a titan

EAr deserve the death that awaits them.

Some people theorize the serum is either just blood from shifters or a random mindless titan. At least that's what I believe the serum is.

Reiner will be eaten like Bert and die screaming for help
Zeke will have his spine cut by Levi
Annie will die friendless and alone from titan cancer

It's been about 2 years since I last followed this.
Science girl was getting someones finger nails taken off.
Has anything happened since then?

So much. So, so much.

There's just too much going on at the moment. It'd be better if you asked about certain characters.

>WOW EREN, IN THE END YOU REALLY WERE THE ATTACK (ON) TITAN

that line was really silly

So any speculations or theories on the "9 Titans"? We know Eren has the power of one of them so that means there is

Anne
Armin(Who inherited Bertholdt's titan)
Zeke
Reiner

We don't know the official names or purposes of their titan forms, but that means only 5 of the 9 titans have been shown which means there are still 4 more titan forms or shifters we have yet to see. I still sometimes wonder if Levi or Mikasa are titan shifters and just don't know it yet, it'll be interesting to find out more about the 9 titans.

It was really good famili.

Eren has the shingeki and the coordinate. Also, you're forgetting about Zeke.

Eren also has the coordinate. Zeke and Ymir are also shifter and dog titan probably as well.

But I did mention Zeke

oh shit yes.

This. Retards got it coming. Sweet, sweet karma.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Armin probably will die virgin just like you, arminfat.

EH*

*a shit

There were 7 out of 9 in military control:
Annie
Marcel -> Ymir (ate Marcel)
Bert -> Armin (ate Bert)
Reiner
Zeke
???? (probably Quadruped Titan)
????
-----------------------------
Out of military control:
???? -> Owl -> Grisha -> Eren
Founding titan -> Fritz/Reiss bloodline -> Grisha -> Eren
(Eren now has two titans).

If Quadruped Titan is a shifter, then there's one unknown shifter. If its not, then there's two unknown shifters.

Also some people was saying that the "Shadis meeting Grisha 20 years ago was inconsistent", but I think it checks out. So lets assume that 20 years is just a figure, and he didn't meet Grisha 20 years ago but 18. Current date is 850. Wall Maria fell on 845, 5 years ago (thats also the day Eren ate Grisha). Eren was born on 835. If Eren ate Grisha when he was 10, assuming Grisha was at the end of his 13yr lifespan, Grisha must've had Eren on the 3rd year of his arrival, so he arrived on 832. That way, Grisha met Shadis 18 years ago, pretty close to the 20 years Shadis mentioned.

Also I believe the Reiss are rebranded Fritz, they put a fake Fritz in the throne and went on to live with a different surname, because of the people whose memories couldn't be erased.

I still think the Reiss family and Fritz family are different branches, especially after the 13 years limit reveal.

But then why did the coordinate stopped going down the Fritz line (I mean, it comes down from Ymir Fritz) and went to the Reiss line?

They must have a common ancestor so they share blood to fully use the coordinate and be overtaken by the will of the first king.

The previously sitting "fake" Fritz may not really be fake but the real deal (just like Dina) but then why was he powerless and just a facade for the Reiss?

I think that the current Fritz that was sitting on the throne before Historia is the branch, and the Reiss are the original Fritzes (but all attention is on the Fritz)

Wait how does the 13yr reveal play anything on this?

Also whats special about the Fritz/Reiss that they can fully use the coordinate?

It must not only be "descendants of Ymir" because supposedly all Eldians are descendants of Ymir and thats what make them different and able to become Titans either forcefully or by shifting.

Because the 145th King entrusted the Reiss family with the coordinate. It also sometimes sounds more like the Reiss family is worshipping the Fritz family.

>Wait how does the 13yr reveal play anything on this?
We know the last shifter we don't know of is inside the walls. It can't be one of the old guys anymore, because of the 13 year curse. I highly doubt there is another family inside the walls, who has access to serums and secretly passed down the shifting ability for years.

>Also whats special about the Fritz/Reiss that they can fully use the coordinate?
Nothing. The rageturd can use it as well.

>Last shifter is inside the walls

Wait what?
The only unknowns are in Marley control:

Originally Marley controlled:
Annie
Marcel -> Ymir (ate Marcel)
Bert -> Armin (ate Bert)
Reiner
Zeke
???? (probably Quadruped Titan)
????
-----------------------------
Non Marley controlled:
???? -> Owl -> Grisha -> Eren
Founding titan -> Fritz/Reiss bloodline -> Grisha -> Eren
(Eren now has two titans).

If Quadruped Titan is a shifter, then there's one unknown shifter. If its not, then there's two unknown shifters, but both are on Marley's side.

If its not passed down then suddenly someone else of Eldian descent is born with it.

-Armored Titan (Reiner)
-Attack Titan (Eren)
-Sexy Titan (Annie)
-Colossal Tital (Bert/ Armin)
-Giga Turkey Titan (Rod Reiss)
-Dancing Titan (Marcel/Ymir)
-Beast Titan (Zeke)
-Mule Titan (???)

Thats my guess.

Owl had one from Marley's side. One shifter fled with the first King to the walls.

So there is a random kid nobody knows of who will die soon.

Last one must be in military control (given that they owned 7 when recruiting Eldians.

Unless Owl was in control of one of those 7, then last one is who knows where the fuck (not necessarily inside the walls being passed down, if its not passed down then some rando is born with it)

But that doesn't mean it must be being passed down by the Fritzes.

Most likely its being passed down the rando method (thus why they introduced this seemingly convenient plot device to prevent a Titan from being permanently lost).

>Unless Owl was in control of one of those 7
That's most likely the case. If he actually got the chance to secretly travel to the walls, I don't see why he didn't already took the coordinate himself

So we'll never know who the last shifter is.

What happens if someone eats all the 9 shifters?

1. End of SnK happens
2. If every extra shifter halves lifespan, 13 years / 2^9 = 0.025 years, or 9.13 days lol.

9.13 wtf, as in 9 titans and 13 years?

What will Eren's attitude towards BRA be now?

This ship is only for Hongofujo butt butter suckers from bumbler to be honest ackerfamily.

I believe this too, also thats likely how he knows so much about titans, hearing directly from that marleyan government titan science committee.

Something bland.

Probably this but 100x worse.

>9.13 wtf, as in 9 titans and 13 years
Mmmh

Post some cute yummicurry pls

Now that he's learned the truth when Annie wakes up he'll forgive her and admit his love for her

Maybe the Reiss managed to steal it in one way or another and had to use a fake Fritz as a front to cover up for the usurpation.

I don't think so. Marley had control of 7 titans. That doesn't mean to 2 remaining ones were in wall control, just that they weren't in Marley control.
They probably assumed the last 2 were in the walls, but they couldn't know for certain.

It makes more sense that Kruger was one of the 2 and Marley has 1 titan they haven't unleashed yet than there being a secret titan inside the walls. Otherwise why wouldn't that titan have acted yet?

>It makes more sense that Kruger was one of the 2
Not really, consiering the 13 years limit.

The art was actually pretty nice on the pages where he took the photo. Good feeling.

So you think that there's a secret titan inside the walls that ignored BRAs attacks, ignored the appearance of Eren, and let the SL usurp the government. For what purpose?

No, I believe the Fritz and Reiss family are different branches and the Fritz family entrusted the Reiss family with the coordinate, like Rod said in the political arc.

Kruger's bloodwork was faked, meaning he was posing as a Marleyan. That makes his Titan form a deep secret, and the Marleyans had 7 in their possession. If he had stolen a Marley titan without being found out, why would they still be counting 7 titans?

Shingeki and Progenitor are the 2 titans out of Marley control, the 7 other remain in Marley hands as far as we know.

Like Kruger himself already said, it's impossible to reach the walls without the shifting ability. So his shifting ability is from one of the seven shifters the Marley control.

I'm not following that logic, care to elaborate?

Why is Erens titan so weak? Probably a totally unrelated question but seriously, just started watching the series and he's a total push over in both forms. I was expecting some serious wreckage when he fought the female titan but eh, dissapointment.

Lack of experience. He's constantly pitted against experienced shifter WARRIORS, and he's only learning his powers.

He does get better though.

Marleys have 7 shifters, while the other 2 fled to Paradi. It's impossible for Kruger to have traveled to the walls and steal one of the shifting abilites, because he himself said you can't even reach the walls without having titan powers. It's not unlikely he did a few things, so the Marleys never noticed they were missing one shifter these 13 years.

Its not exactly weak, he just barely knows what the fuck he's doing, while the female titan is more experienced and knowledgeable about what her body is capable of.

Eldians had 2 yeah, but we only know of the Progenitor fleeing to Paradis. And considering a lot of Eldians stayed on the continent, with some waging covert rebellion, it's not unlikely his Titan is one of the two Eldian.

It seems more unlikely to me that the Marleyans would have one of their greatest weapons, a Titan, missing and not notice.

Good to hear, I was more in the mindset that there wasnt much more to learn and that he was just a faulty titan considering that his regeneration was kinda slow, and that he didnt have any special abilities specific to him. On top of that he fought an already exhausted titan and still lost. To me it seemed like mankind would still doomed if it keeps up like this. But hearing that he gets better is relieving. Considering reading the manga after i finish the series.

Same shit. He doesn't change.

Remind me, what happened to slavic bloodline in this world?
Some paradisians are clearly related to this.

What was even the point of this scene? Now there's no reasonable explanition for this other than he's lying for Historia to pity him.

Remember, Eldia in its prime did a lot of cultural enriching. The ones in the walls are bloodlines that stayed mostly slavic and kept their names, but still took enough titan dickings at some point in their family history to be considered Eldian.

We don't know what happened to them as a whole because we still only have a small picture of the world outside the walls. Maybe pure non-eldian slavs got raped out of existence, maybe they have an entire not-Russia to themselves.

>Grisha is deeply perturbed by the man who killed his sister's scream of agony.
>EM's reaction to an friend dying the same way.
Makes your neurons pop.

>it's titans, I won't explain shit

If Historia's family had been passing down a titan and it was lost in the confrontation against Eren (not sure if he absorbed it too or just some power-giving serum), then somewhere a baby with it has been born.

While we're bringing historia up - how has she not yet interceded with the trio's imprisonment?

Why should she?

Because they deserved it? Armin is not arrested.

Because everyone knows they won't be in there for more than a few days at most. They're too valuable to imprison for years or execute.

She could get Eren out for some report time while Mikasa is kept in day two or three more days for more direct insubordination.

>for some report time
Anyone could just visit them for that.

She doesn't want just anyone inside her.

If the information that Eren will die in a few years gets to public, he'll have bitches crawling all over him. Every chick will want to have a taste of that "titan" before it's too late.

Could you please not self-insert yourself that much.

Eren's actually very pathetic male character, and only few females would settle with him. First of course is Mikasa for the debt from childhood and the second Historia and Historia is not the most stable indvidual either and would just help feed Eren his self loathing and Eren would support Historia's delusions. It would be sick, hopeless spiral.

It's cerebrospinal fluid.

Well Hisu only wants Ymir inside her.

Is Eren doomed to die a virgin?

You are overthinking it. Isayama just took a bunch of names\surnames from credits of various German movies and such without bothering to check their actual origin.

This is why you have a protagonist called Eren and a guy named Levi.
It's not like Eren is Turkish and Levi is Jew.

The concept of "slavic people" most likely doesn't even exist in the SnK world.

It is known.

Rico a best

Yes, unless he finally gives in to mankasa.

Not virgin, but I don't think many women would want to have relationship and family with him. IF some random girl would happen to get impregnated after casual hook up with Eren, they would abort/suicide.

Ymir Fritz's titan

A disfigured beast that looks like a demon, can conjure crystals and emit steams for defense, a body that's covered with impenetrable armor, powered by an undying resolve.

2 more remaining unknown powers

Eren a shit. Even Grisha is better.