Come home white man

Don't forget Washington and Oregon.

*east of the cascades

>seattle
>portland

dropped

Nebraska is nothing but corn, cucks, and black bucks.

Idaho is based. I spent a couple years up there living off the land in the back country. Doing odd jobs for cash.

I'd love to, however
>tight immigration for white Europeans
>lack of employment options
the second one is my own fault though, masters degree in history and a postgrad teaching degree largely limits me to my own country.

The Great Divide looks beautiful though. Would love to settle with a tradwife in a small town over there.

Building up a secessionist political majority is the plan.

The Rethugs and Dummicans have forfeited any right they have to be considered the legitimate government of the PNW because of their America Last political policies.

After all, the words America First make Professional politicians cringe or shudder with fear. From that I'd infer that they are America Lasters, for if the won't put Ametica First then it follows that they believe in doing the opposite. That's the one reason that they hate Donald Trump.

No. Fuck Washington and Oregon. The border ends at Idaho.
Also, I'm already there, OP.

Well, as Harold Covngton says, having a coastline and deep water ports is mandatory for your homeland. You cannot allow yourself to be landlocked and surrounded by an unfriendly power.

> used to have the whole fucking country to ourselves only 50 years ago, including the cities
> now we have to live as a rancher in some high elevation windy and cold no man's land.
I'm staying put in a city doing the same type of jobs my parents and grandparents did. I'm not rural and don't want to be a fantasy survivalist ala Ted Kaczynski. I don't think I have had many farmers in my ancestry since the middle ages. Even then I had a lot of lords supervising peasants. The rockies are a great place for summer vacation, but are probably shit during the winter.

Switzerland seems to be doing just fine.

No.
I wish but there aren't high salary jobs there.

>no ports or harbors
Good luck, idiots.

This. You'd be digging out communist ticks from the mountains forever.

>tfw Colorado
>tfw Denver
send help

Quick rundown on Montana?

Would move to the Idaho panhandle in a heartbeat

>high salary jobs
The fuck? If you don't start from nothing, the army will just take it from you. Nobody's just gonna let you have valuable territory.

If you ain't prepared to work like a man for your future instead of some shekels, shove off.

>whinning about living in the /fit/est state

we rocky mountain swiss-knockoff confederacy now

but it's going blue
we need more conservatives

>landlocked
we would need Washington, Oregon and Vancouver just because fuck Canada.

good point

you can have toronto too

Is there really a place called Toronto in Canada?

>muh guns
>muh outdoors
>muh no nogs
It is seriously white paradise if you can handle the cold. If you can't, you're not white to begin with.
Pic related is my backyard from a few months ago.

Same or western montana. Hope to see you there.

Looks beautiful. Can you just shoot off your gun whenever you want on your land there? I'm a cityfag so I always had to find a range and the ones here are shit.

Bring your own money.leave your communist bullshyte behind. Summer lasts for about 90 days. If you have a car the windshield will get cracks in it. Fucking grizzly bears will eat you. Get lots of guns and ammo.and don't forget moar ammo!!

No race traitors need apply.

I don't know. I don't have any neighbors to complain.

WA fag reporting. Hitting the slopes today, sighted zero nogs so far! Took this photo today on the way to Crystal Mountain.

Checked and check for everything but the window thing. How to avoid cracks?

That sounds like exactly what I'm looking for.

It's just the educated retards in the cities.

I visited all the states including the leaf ones in this pic desu

sage

DO NOT ABANDON YOUR HOMELAND

MAKE
BABIES

>tfw home

feels good

>some shitty rectangles

Thoughts on all of them?

Which state is the cheapest safest and overall best to move to in that picture?
I'm not interested in Montana or North Dakota so of the remaining 4 which is the best.

Blue, white and green are the colours.

Visum just arrived fampai

Green is for the land of the PNW!

I am in poverty with a view. Lots of powerful people here.

Blue is for the colour of the sky in the PNW!

White is for the colour of the only people who will be permitted to inhabit the space between the land and the sky of the PNW!

Can the cascades make it into this mix

Downwithjugears dot com for more information.

I'm already here.

I'm thinking about it, once I complete my studies i might as well move out of this cuck place.

My studies is ground-breaking and I live and breathe for it, but i doubt this place needs another "white male".

my research is ground-breaking, not my studies.

Even as fucking refugees huddled in a dinghy in the ocean they still gotta try to front like they got bling and expensive clothes

That's not Europe

The PNW must have access to the sea and anyone who cannot grasp this point is strategically blind and an idiot.

b-but I love the ocean

Seattle and Portland can be purged. We need the ports.

We should consider mass migration to the west slope, which would be easier to align with the mormons or a northern white ethno state.

I'm educated and already work, I'm not interested in getting a fresh start up there. Just have to stick in my 70% white dixieland region.

It's important to create a counter-balance to the toxic liberalism of the East coast.

I think Spokane should be allowed Eastern Washington isnt a shit hole