Why is Jewish food so delicious?

Why is Jewish food so delicious?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastirma
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fusion of various cultures they were parasiting off at the time. Fusion is always the best.

Just saying, most cultures have some pretty good food. That’s just inevitable. Even my dog is smart enough to figure out what tastes good

>that sandwich
>Jew food

Nice laugh mate, but no, that's German. Most of their food is stolen from lands they swindled. Real Jewish food is gefilte fish, matzoh, and other garbage like that. Their food is a reflection of themselves.

Yet mex*cans and ar*bs don't. Explain that one to me.

Butthurt murritard detected.

Idk man. If you live outside of Texas or noth of Dallas, your Mexican food is just gonna suck. Can’t be helped.

Also I know you gotta be trolling about Arab food

Roasties btfo

Pastrami was actually invented in turkey. So I guess you're right it is traditional German
Please tell me more about how the kikes invent hummus rabbi

Damn what the fuck, theres a ton of kike shills on Sup Forums this morning.

Enjoy your gout

wtf I love jews now

They stole from the germans

Because you have the taste preferences of a peasant.
Peasants and other lower classes, as well as not-really-white races adore garlic.

Who doesn’t love some gefilte fish and matzoh?

Gefilte Fish would like a word...

This is true, garlic is fucking foul.

ground foreskin cheese sandwich?

most "jewish food" is just german/slavic food that we think is jewish because it was the yids who brought it over to america

>Peasants and other lower classes, as well as not-really-white races adore garlic.
Surely you mean HIGH TESTOSTERONE MALES. Silly 52%er trying to tell Europeans who's white and who isn't.

Is it too much for your faggy tastebuds?

Mexican>everything

The most perfect food is the burrito
Prove me wrong
Pro tip: u cant

Tex mex is good, but it's just because salsa, meat and cheese tastes good.

They know their way around an oven.

I'm not. It's fucking nasty low-quality low-effort shit. Notable exception for stuff of turkish origin though.

>One of the healthiest things you could ever eat, basically unending health benefits
>It's foul

Fine, more for me

Practice, their culture is old.

wow how shit does your taste have to be to hate burritos and falafels

23rd post best post

grim

I'll give it to the Shlomos, they have some incredibly good delis.

Lol

I bet the back of your hands are darker than your palms.

>Most of their food is stolen
This is one of the most retarded memes on Sup Forums. There's a shitload of things everyone uses which originated in foreign cultures, doesn't mean someone else can't improve upon it

pastrami is from romania and uses goose meat

>ketchup too spicy

The only good cuisine I know they have is hummus and falafel.

thats just wrong. have you ever even touched a kebab or a nice juicy al pastor taco? have you seen a fucking pupusa?

if you don't like garlic and/or spicy food you're probably gay. not kidding it's science

Montreal jewish food is the best you americans need to step up your game.

It was still invented in turkey you thieving gypsy kike

>pupusas
>Mexican

Smh senpai

goose was too expensive in america so jews used beef navel
but they DID steal the whole thing from the gypsy folk

Forgot pic

>tfw guilty pleasure is eating couscous
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's all in the sauce, bloodlibel secret formula.

What the fuck are you the the kike roach defense league?

no, the kikes stole it from the romanians
whether they were romany or slav who knows

The laugh is if you know your jew rules, the cheese on that sandwich is a nono.

When jews go to israel they eat at arabic restaurants, because jewish food is awful.

Fun fact. Bagels are a Russian thing not a jewish. Jewish also are claiming humus is a jewish thing now. Hop into an oven.

Infant foreskin sauce is amazing

I just hate lying gypsy kikes and their thievery. You mad?

because it contains human flesh from all the blood tributes they conduct in the restaurant basements, obviously. i love my local tel aviv diner!

It's ok gypsy. No more lies, only dreams
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastirma

I don't konw what a pupusa is but taco is downright nasty and (classic) kebab are low-quality trash. Shawarma on the other hand is quite good, but gyros is the superior variant.

jewish cusine is an amalgamation of multitudes of different cultures and cuisines improved upon and kosherfied
i takes regional dishes from all parts of the middle east and europe and makes it there own
isreal is still young in terms of culture and its inception and doesnt really have a style outside of ultra orthodox rabbi approved methods
in short jewish food is literally just a mix of a ton of different cuisines that have been tweaked and aprroved upon with maybe a few handfuls of regional distinct jewish dishes

sorry most mexican places i've been to have them, plus most of the beaners ive met say that their parents make them. salvadorian food is basically identical to mexican, and ive seen pupusas being served in places like guatemala and costa rica in regular restaurants. so get off my DACK.

>Infant foreskin
Collected with rabi teeth and mixed in rabi nose

I thought of something the other day.
The jews have been chemicals in our food for years to make each generation dumber and dumber, but what about kosher food? obviously they don't want to hurt fellow jews, so therefore kike food should be some of the healthiest food we can eat, right?

pupusas are this delicious thing that looks like a thicc taco with a cheesy inside, usually you put sauces over them and they taste fucking amazing. admittedly gyros are better than most kebabs I've ever had but also bedouin-style barbecue is some of the best food ever, just kind of hard to find outside of the middle east.