Can anyone identify this logo? It was tagged on a police car in Cumbria?

Can anyone identify this logo? It was tagged on a police car in Cumbria?

Dude, is that the political matrix? I seriously think it's an indicator of authoritarian left?

Keep seeing it everywhere too

pic related

meant this

any idea on what it means though?

Deus Vult in braille

Thanks, do you have a picture for reference? I've been staring at flags as I thought it maybe a country.

looks like some satanic shit

> post yfw an underground fascist movement in the UK rises out of nowhere and seizes control in a revolution

Watch out that it's not a bomb next time. It's non of our stuff.
I can see how you might think it's a failed uncompleted attempt at a swastika. But it's not likely to be us doing that. If it is a swastika and someone got scared off while doing it then it is probably supposed to imply that you are the NAZIs.

pls delete this

what the fugg :D

I thought it could be, but I cant find anything like it? Is there anyone from /x/ that you know?

Where did you get that from, did you make it just now. Need to know or it's just getting more confusing

I saw a thread on Sup Forums to make that flag appear everywhere and saw people get paranoid from literally nothing.

see*

Whereabouts in Cumbria OP?

Maybe this? Could be Antifa attempting a rebrand.

There are no similar neo Nazi symbols.
Unless rouge demonologists are putting a hex on you it's just random graffiti I suspect. It was prolly going to be a swastika because, you know, you wear black uniforms and tell people what to do.
I've just flicked through all mine and this is the closest.

>file deleted

This was Keswick

I was thinking the same thing, but this was in Keswick, UK ???

it's a pic of the same logo with Sup Forums filename

It seems logical, maybe they were interrupted and couldnt finish :/