Do you enjoy tobacco, Sup Forums?

Do you enjoy tobacco, Sup Forums?

No it's degenerate.

No, it causes cancer by mutating the genetic pathway of human celluloid structure. Doll and Hill et al.

Pipe smoking is cool

Pipe smoking is the cleanest and best way to enjoy tobacco

Nothing like a nice pipe and glass of whiskey.

I take nicotine lozenges every day as a nootropic and to control estrogen levels. Was using 14mg per day during a high workload period, now I'm using 4mg per day again.

Smoking a pipe at the end of my day is really relaxing.

We have the same pipe-utensil

I hate myself for ever touching it

That is a nice pipe! How is that tobacco? Do you have a link to where to get it?

only the good stuff

I enjoy weed.

No, I'm not human garbage.
If by "cool" you mean "filthy and gay".
>quoting a known retard

Tobacco has been used and enjoyed by wise and brave men all throughout our history. What is there to hate about it?

Why do so many channers smoke pipes?
I smoke pic related (cuban) and a mixture of vape/rollies for daily nicotine hit

It's bad for you Goyi-I mean guys.

Wouldn't you rather relax with a nice glass of Soy milk instead?

>lolbertarian
>not human garbage
Kek

another vote for weed

>enjoying poisoning yourself and those around you with a literal neurotoxin

No, I enjoy being able to run a mile and not have to catch my breath every so often and cough my lungs out.

This is only for real men, so some of you might object to it...

Pipes are only filthy if in excess. If a man cannot moderate himself on such a vice, he is less than a man.

>Cigarette tobacco
I dislike that type of tobacco, it leaves a lingering taste on my teeth and doesn't feel as clean as loose leaf or aromatic blends.

I love cigars every now and then. The smoke shop I go up to always has a bunch of old men chatting about history and such, they always smoke cigars. My favorite is Tabak Especial, it's got a nice coffee taste to it.

Just eat fiber you retard christ

I find it interesting that according to the government tobacco is bad weed is okay but 50 years ago they were saying the opposite.

Really makes you think.

You probably also avoid lifting weights so you can run more. Reminder that the best long distance runners are 90lbs women. Also smoking != chain-smoking

Everything is a poison in high enough doses. Nicotine, in doses obtained from smoking, is a cognitive enhancer.

yes

If you're smoking for the nicotine hit you're doing it wrong.

Oh yeah this fibre really activated my almonds, I can feel this fibre in my testicles. kys

I bought this at my local shop to try out, I personally do not really like this tobacco, its a bit much on the Virginia. I don't believe you can buy this in the America's. I do however like your collection of pipes. I would advise you throw out that zippo style gasoline lighter and switch to either butane lighters or matches, the gasoline gives a melange to the tobacco no connoisseur has ever imagined.

The tobacco is made by Scandinavian tobacco group www.st-group.com Never visited myself but you can check it out

That's why moderation is key. There is no excuse to smoke a pipe and not be able to run or walk. Soldiers would smoke pipes and march from the battlefields of Napoleon, to the trenches of France.

in a pipe of course

I've seen a lot of const. workers i've worked with enjoy Snus but I just can't get behind it. Personal preference I guess.

/thread.

gypos dont get to end threads

>Tobacco has been used and enjoyed by wise and brave men all throughout our history
No, it hasn't. It was just discovered in the last few centuries. Fucking hell, you're retarded.
Smoking has only ever been a habit of the lowest scum.
Smokers aren't real men, they're vermin.

Nah, I'm more of a weed guy myself.
>inb4 degenerate

1. I smoked more than 10 years and I'm remorseful of starting. It's only value rely on the need to smoke to be calm. Now that I don't smoke, I'm calm all the time.
2. You're an obvious pipe newfag. Neither of these from your pic but the zippo have been used ever.
3. You're supposed to light the pipe with wood, not with a fucking zippo.
4. AMA and go an hero

you are the worst kind of faggot

>Pipe smoking is the cleanest and best way to enjoy tobacco
shoving cured tobacco into your anus is way better and cleaner senpai

doesn't help with the cesium though

Fiber flushes estrogen out of your body you retard. Put down the McChicken, nigger

You try so hard user

>poo tries to sound smart
>posts diarrhea

>t. brainlet

It's great when you're working manual labor because it lasts a long time and is much cheaper than cigarettes. Tastes great too.

i tried smoking cigs once but i get lightheaded and my stomach starts to hurt. anyone know why?

>pic related
You lose retard

yes

>poster refers to "our" history, being the USA, which is only a few hundred years old, starting with discovering NAmerica

Here we see the spotted neckbeard, hearing this, he needs to assert his boorish "intellect" upon the world.
"Aktshually guize" america is only a couple hundred years old.

Also you are retarded, not like me, im super smart.

I'm sorry you're remorseful of starting, to each their own. I agree with you on the zippo, I prefer lighting it with matches but carry the zippo around for the convenience/reason to have a zippo. I wouldn't say i'm new to it, but not as experienced as I could be. Only been smoking for about a year and a half, I'd love some tips if you have any!
>inb4 'quit'

dont smoke retard sticks, retard

>Do you enjoy tobacco, Sup Forums?

Used to. It becomes a habit, and habits are tiresome, so no longer.

Cigarettes give you a type of high like that. Some people like it, some don't. The people who like it tend to smoke for years and develop problems. I don't know much about cigarettes, but i'd say it's the amount of chemicals packed into those cancer-sticks that do it. In my opinion, they're disgusting.

>Smoking has only ever been a habit of the lowest scum
t. no idea about history
Actually obvious since you're toting that fagsden flag.

Non-aromatic is where it's at for pipes.

American Spirit Organic for cigarettes. Currently smoking a American Spirit Black, though.

How does snus compare to chew?

>just discovered in the last few centuries
>smoking has been referenced since the ancient times in one form or another

I agree, but I switch in-between. I enjoy Dunhill Navy Rolls for non-aromatic and Captain Black Gold for aromatic.

You know I meant it was discovered by civilized people recently, not the savage natives.
The fuck are you talking about? Tobacco is a new world crop, it's history goes back only far as the discovery of America.
How am I wrong? Quality people never smoked.

I've done everything, and this is the correct answer. I've been doing strictly stuff from Sweden the last 6 months. I like gotesburg and granit. I wanna try Odens next time.

The pick of tobacco is in the following order
>1
The best leaves are selected for rolling cigars, and after the first selecting the "dekblad" which is what is around the cigar they select from what is left the melange that is needed for the flavour.
>2
after this they select tobacco's for the pipe-tobacco.
>3
Now out of what is left they select the tobacco's for rolling your own "shaggies"
>4
And after all the nice tobacco is processed they have the waste products where they make cigarettes out of.

I don't know where the snuss or "pruimtabak" falls in here but my guess is that it will be between pipe and rolling tobacco.

>be smoker
>get cancer

gudomlig smak i snus, siffrorna bekräftar!

Yes, by the stupid natives who had it. I clearly meant that civilized people only discovered it recently, you retard. Because saying "all throughout our history" implies the history of civilized people.

>be swedish

Only in stogie form.

Yes, Chesterfield, bit im switching to buying tobacco and making my own very soon.

its better for your lungs but much worse for your throat.

the next fedora

I'm not telling you to quit, we're full. One less would not hurt.
My gf lost his father and his grandmother to lung cancer, and I quit about 5 times before quitting definitely. Each time was the same: the selnd hand smoke smells delicious, but to the mouth that hasn't touched tobacco in 2-3 months is shit.
Personal blog appart, yes. I smoked through my life cigars, little cigars, weed, mixed weed, cigarettes, rolled cigarettes and pipes.
The pipe tobacco, rolled cigarettes and well thought weed are in the, I would say, Japanese tea. Relax, take your time and make the preparations, and perform and enjoy the ritual.
The cigarettes are like a coca cola.

For mastering the pipe you will have to learn to press to the exact pressure the tobacco. My trick was putting a bit with hand, no pressure; then other bit at hand, pressure by finger, then another one and press with the tool. Test the good pass of air, you will know with experience the perfect point to each pipe. Light with a quick suck, only mouth, that uses the mouth like a pump. Press with the tool when it "flourishes". Repeat 2 times. After that, light it well, and always give it a bit of air.
You will know when you're smoking it right, when it never lights off (I don't know if that's a right phrase) and lasts long, for near an hour at least ideally.

>implying there's different quality tobacco
There isn't, it's all the same crap.

i smoke organic american spirits. pack lasts me 3 or 4 days. lungs clean as a bell. when i smoke the more commercial (camel, marlboro) i can easily go through a pack in a day, which is disgusting. the additives inside regular jew sticks are what i believe causes the spectrum of physical maladies. since moving to organics and paying a dollar more, i can breathe and feel much better. if I smoke a camel, i swear i feel inside my lungs a nasty, oily tar that i cant shake for a day.

>I would advise you throw out that zippo style gasoline lighter and switch to either butane lighters or matches,

No, matches are the best, but butane lighters are the worst, gasoline lighters are better than butane

>my gf lost his father and his grandmother
>his father and his grandmother
>gf

Beat me to it.

I vape like a soyboy because state government taxes tobacco high. Pack of Marlboro reds is 11.50 in my town. Dip, chew and cigars are expensive too. I'll am one cigarettes if I'm drinking because tobacco and alcohol go really well together for some reason.

Yes. I love smoking.

indians arent people

Her. I'm not a native and I'm drinking vermouth.
Boipucci is not my thing

Min neger.

General is about as good really though, just different. Even though I prefer gbg rapé.

I smoked cigarettes for 10 years, just quit. Taking a good long break, and maybe in the future I'll get into pipe or cigar smoking. I still enjoy the idea of a good smoke after a celebration, or to mark a special occasion.

>My gf lost his father and his grandmother

>drinking vermouth
By itself?

I smoke cigs, you fags got any tips for someone looking to get into pipes?

Were minors allowed on this board? You clearly know nothing about tobacco, just leave.

>uses Gadsden flag
>literally treads on people
Do you hate weed smokers too? And alcohol users? And gun owners? Why can't you just let people be free?

>swede enjoys göteborgs rape
checks out

Relax your throat, lie back and think about England

if you're smoking might as well smoke weed tbqh, tobacucks are fucking stupid
never mind smoking cigars and pipes, doesn't get more reddit than that

>Chesterfield
disgusting, Winston is only cigarete is can smoke without feeling sick

true.

/out/ has a general
basically buy a meerschaum legend corn cob pipe, a pipe tool , pipe cleaners, and tobacco of your choosing

Eh?

Smells awful

>Do you enjoy tobacco, Sup Forums?

Yep. Golden Harvest is my favorite smoke. I buy loose tobacco and make my own cigs at home. Never buy packaged cigarettes (Marlboro, Camel, Winston, etc..) because most of that shit is chemicals and fillers and very little tobacco.

That's good info! Thanks Netherfriend.
>he believes we learned tobacco smoking from the natives
This is unfortunately probably true.
I'd say ditch the cigarette jew. A proper pipe will cost you about $40-70 and last you forever if you take care of it. An ounce of a decent blend will be like $5 and if you smoke in moderation, like you should it, it'll last you a few months.

But pipes are a bit like cigars, you can't inhale them and if you try you'll probably die. So if you like inhaling your smoke, you won't really enjoy pipes.
Great advice! I'll give it a try on my next pack.

Usually people mix that shit into cocktails

Get super mario, has the best pipes gameplay

lol... you learned that from your whore mum?

Cigars are just a subconscious replacement for BBC. Real men smoke Pipes.