youtube.com/watch?v=fzM5vDbynPw
youtu.be/r14rozZDzrM
youtube.com/watch?v=NzR_bfvxDZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most based man on earth.

Charcoal is made by the devil

Based propane merchant.

Gods gift to the world

Sup Forums incarnate, even down to the obsession with gas.

suburban retard

One of the greatest shows made

lmao, what a great show

Lovable, funny, God's gift to the world. I'm still doing drugs, though.

Hank is the man

Hank is a principles man. What everyone should aspire to be.

Fuck Hank, I just wish I was alive to go into battle with Cotton Hill. If I had been there her woulda kept his shins and killed his fif'd men.

it's a based show. also this thread is proof of the hivemind, i've been thinking about making it for the past few days but haven't had time (work etc)

I'd enjoy mowing my lawn a lot more if it wasn't one big steep hill.

Oh hivemind shit like this happens to me all the time across other sites and forums

I lose it every time Cotton refers to Peggy as "Hank's wife"

how is this proof of the hive mind exactly?

saved

KEK

yet bobby had a gook gf
and dale got cucked

whats up with that

All things pure comedy

Awesome show, great job.

I will leave you all with this piece of gold. Enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=fzM5vDbynPw

One of the better shows made. Dale was the one we should have been paying attention to. He literally didn't give a fuck about his wife and did his own thing while still being able to fuck her when he wanted. She was nothing more than a prostitute who paid the bills and he did whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted. He didn't even care for the son, it was all a larp because he knew if he called her out on being a whore and having some shitskin kid in his house his hooker wife would leave and he'd give up his freedom. So he larp'ed. And was great at it. And did what he wanted. And got some puss whenever he wanted while that puss paid for everything.

Based.

Mike Judge amd Alex Jones are are bros

Actually John Redcorn was the real cuck. Never being able to raise his biological son, always being so close yet so far, unable to become the true father figure that he wanted to be. Dale was the real bull.

Hank is so fucking based.

youtu.be/r14rozZDzrM

I'm pretty sure Connie actually had a thing for Joseph, and Joseph considers Dale his actual father since Redcorn is a slippery piece of shit so I think it works out in the end

tell u what man boomhauer is the best

>dave is best sailor

good

KotH showcases a dying way of life.
If it were made today it would be a divorced family and peggy would be a single mother.

Boomhauer! I'll tell you whut lol. And lest we forget hanks birth place- Bevis and butthead

Fuck off leaf, everyone loves KOTH. Mike Judge hates big government too.

If you havent watched the Mike Judge InfoWars interview you definitely should. Mike is /ourguy/.

youtube.com/watch?v=NzR_bfvxDZM

Dale didnt get pussy for like 13 years while Nancy was cucking him. When he had the chance to fuck that hot exterminator chick he backed out because he was faithful to Nancy.

>Dem two boys came around her and messed everything up..... I think their names were Beaver and Beefcake?

Fucking KEK

Reminder to watch HBO Silicon Valley by mike judge, has its red pilled moments

Mike Judge has a thing for interracial relationships.

He's not drawn very well .

>Redcorn is a slippery piece of shit
Actually kek'd. He really is.

People need to realize that this is the most redpilled man in history