LIBTARDS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

The latest number of White Births completely erases the previous years birth deficit by a large margin. What are they going to do now that they have completely pissed off the entire white American population AHAHAHAHA i dont think we will be seeing anymore articles from them bragging about how they have demographically engineered a white minority.
Get fucked libtards there is going to be a white American Ethno state, you are going to get deported and there is nothing you can do to stop this from happening.

>cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

California and Texas will continue to increase and spread.

California is dying a demographic death. Red states are driving American population growth now.

I wonder how much of that "white" births increase is from middle easterns and other sandniggers.

Center for disease control, lol

I could ask the same of you.

California 27% white births
RIP

if it wasn't for CA and place like that america would be 20+% whiter

You would have a much better tfr as well.

The race is determined by the ethnicity of the mother.

This does not include white women with nonwhite fathers, if you factor that in then odds are we are still being outpaced by everyone else. Even if these numbers were true it basically means "Great job guys! We're breaking even!" Which would mean the percentage isn't going down, but basically isn't going to go up either.

Still, to stop being cynical for a second, it's good news of a sort.

if you didnt noticed it's not niggers bring america down it's the spics

Yeah California, Texas and Florida are gonners in another 25 years you need to start ethnically cleansing those states.

Liberals don't breed.
Millennials, mostly liberal, don't breed
Spics deported en masse
Only conservative whites have kids.
And yet somehow we are losing the demographics war.

The vast majority of shitskin populations reside in the cities. The rest of the states are overwhelmingly white
>t. SoFlo fag
Am willing to submit to the extermination of certain counties, even if they contain minority white populations
Just remember me...

Hispanic is not a race

>it's not niggers bring america down it's the spics

This was their plan all along and why the (((immigration act))) of 1965 was enacted. Import low IQ third worlders who reliably vote for big government and more welfare.

The country went from 90% white to 50% white in 4 decades California is lost and Texas will likely turn blue in the near future. The best we can do is hopefully keep the spics in their containment zones in the south.

I fucking hate when people have no fucking clue what they are talking about. This just counts white mothers, not white babies. If this was the final data, whites would only make up 48.x% of all births you fucking retard.

sage

And more.
Here is 2015 FINAL DATA. See the difference for yourself.

SAGE again

>2015 demographics
>99% of data counted in table
>muh preliminary
Shut the fuck up.

Heres another bump and a fuck you to the autistic German nigger using 2015 data.

Two years ago I was all
>maybe we'll have a kid, a daughter might be nice
To after all this identity politics shit being pushed
>two kids is breaking even and three kids minimum is required to give back to society in terms of birth rates and a stable, prosperous society

Check this shit out: youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE