What’s Sup Forums‘s opinion on Millennial Woes?

What’s Sup Forums‘s opinion on Millennial Woes?

>Hover hand
>Open mouth

he is one of the few ok youtubers people shill against him here for no reason

Don't care, and I don't know any e celebs besides the Canadian with the fucked up teeth.

>hand under table protecting his penis
>numale beard

Watched a few videos of his in 2014 that's about it..

that is the joke you dumb cunt, he have been photoshopping and making hover hands for all his to-be guests

Can someone redpill me on the hover hand?
I dont get it. if you already have you arm around someone why would you hover your hand off of them?

Doesnt matter.

Does it?

He took the meme too far kek

it does

Oh. Oh well.

Too bad.

Millennial Woes is a deluded Nazi racist idiot who will be among the first to be rounded up when the day of the rope commences.

He seems unaware that Left runs everything in Europe and that they allow him to operate only as a honeypot, in order to help us identify other racists we can then target.

Unironically thinking being Pro-White is immoral.

This level of delusion.

Pro-white = pro-racism and pro-white supremacy.

In Europe that is a criminal offence, he is as I said being allowed to operate only because his existence helps us to identify other thought criminals.

>Millennial Woes is a deluded Nazi racist idiot who will be among the first to be rounded up when the day of the rope commences.
sorry nigel day of the rope all traitors like you will be shot

Who is that gril

Unironically thinking White Supremacy is immoral.

Are you stupid?

Mea Tspin

I really hope he managed to fuck Brittany. He seems like a nice guy, which is very rare among /ourguys/.

>Pro-white = pro-racism and pro-white supremacy.
lel
Pettibone

Unlikely, the left has been busily co-opting every institution of power and government for more than 60 years.

In Germany, Sweden, the UK and elsewhere people can be and are being jailed for saying anything we don't agree with.

We own the governemnts, armed forced, intel services, academia, old media, new media, social media and everything else. The right is already in our web, all we need to do now is identify as many as possible (by watching sites just like Sup Forums, Facebook, Twitter etc). Once we have enough identified we shall make our move.

The right isn't even in the fucking game lol, most so called conservative/nationalist/populist parties are also in our pockets.

He's a gross person. If he wants to help he should either start lifting or delete his YouTube because he makes us look really bad. He plays into the basement dweller meme too much only Chad's should be allowed to have far right YouTube channels and podcasts and such

Strike 1, hoverhand
Strike 2, fat
Strike 3, unkempt hair
Never listen to anything a fat person says. They can't even take care of themselves. I would even say disregard them entirely until they are below overweight categorization for our height. They costs tons of money for me and other business owners across the country

>our
>us
>we

Let me guess: He's just pretending to be retarded?

>armed forced
oh sweetie no

>Be Millennial Male
>Too socially awkward to speak to females
>If you do work up the courage you just end up speaking to a millennial roastie

You guys really are doomed.

Why do people get baited so hard by these obvious polack shitposts? I guess it makes sense since this place is nothing but reddit after the election.

damn. he has a cute gf. im jealous. why is he hoverhanding her though?

>hover hand

oh sweetie it always looks like you have it all trust me bigger and stronger people than you soyboys bit the dust

yes

you're a Romanian, you should know as well as anybody how we on the left deal with racists and patriotic enemies of the party.

Stop larping and shitting up the thread, retard

He even apologized to his fans

Besides, what part of it doesn't matter don't you understand.

He is a homosexual. Unironically.

i know also how we deal with the we on the left pic related go home stop larping

>He even apologized to his fans
what the fuck are you talking about

>flag
LMAO

why is anybody pointing out the truth suddenly LARPing?

It's the new 'troll/shill' baseless accusation, Nazis like you are finished, please remember my words when they come for you.

BLACKED

From Twitter

Worst larp of the century. Jesus Christ. I couldn't hold all the cringe, if I hate a supermassive blackhole to put it in

He's awesome. Smart guy, introspective, makes a profoundly sincere attempt to be thoroughly honest with himself and he shows it to other people to help them do the same.

completely unrelated to the hover hand.

kill yourself

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

He's a pretty good guy, I think. He's not perfect but he's better than most of the other 'alt-right' crowd.

>that hover hand

This guy always looks depressed. Did Sup Forums break him?

Wtf is it anyway?

lol did he actually write this? This is hilarious.

He's always been depressed I think, that is why he started making videos.

He needs to get himself a lady

Awesome bloke, funny character and autistic as fuck.

He was always chronically depressed, if anything he got self-esteem and self-confidence over the years running his channel.

No. Living in scotland broke him.

Nah neo-reactionary politics fixed him. He's much happier now.

I bet you can't even explain the joke behind the chicken crossing the road.

a hiliarous joke

I'd suck her penis.

great guy

He probably reeks of cigarette smoke and haggis.

Typical Alt-right cuck.

He has no idea how to act around women because he literally has no idea how to be a man, real men respect women and feel comfortable around people of all genders.

In that photo what we see is a man who has not reconciled himself with his own place on the gender spectrum.

I agree, it's a major challenge in this country

They're the reason why I don't date American women. Did it twice, and it was a nightmare.

First the shills came for Richard Spencer, and I did not care because I don't watch his content. Then the shills came for Lauren Southern, and I did not care because I do not watch her content. Now the shills have come for Millenial Woes, and then I will have no content to watch.

I don't think it's funny and desu, the fact, that you can't be sure if he's joking, does point out, he needs to get his shit in order.

Jesus Christ, please stop already, you're making my laugh

Solution is xanax. Lil peep had it right. Roasties ruin everything so fuck it xanax your way out of this shit world. Lil peep and elliot chillin' in heaven now.

Humorless autists like you will be useful cannon fodder for RAHOWA, so I guess it's just something we have to put up with.

>the fact, that you can't be sure if he's joking
why did this thread get so many autists in it?

What kind of faggot can't put his hand on a woman's shoulder for a picture?

HUR DUR AUDIST. If anyone's an autist, it is Colin. His hair is shit, his style is filthy and he always drinks coke, fitting for a fat guy, and he smokes in every video. Optics certainly aren't everything, but if you let yourself go like that, it looks boogie tier.

>at least he doesn't look like this anymore

him being a fat disgusting slob doesn't stop you from being autistic

He really needs a haircut, and a shave, could probably lose 20kg too.

A great man. Also OPs pic os fake, here is the original.

I have never understood the hoverhand. A photograph is a great chance to cop a feel, why do so many avoid it?

>He doesn't want to touch filthy 3DPD
one of us one of us

Kek

Hasn't he changed since his homo days?

wow nice meme dude, liked and shared

It’s a joke you dingus.

This is obviously just him making a joke lol

Training. Lots of men internalize the conditioning their parents instill upon them to prevent them from getting a random roastie pregnant in high school or from getting accused of sexual harassment, and then it makes them cowards who won't pursue attractive women because they feel guilty for being attracted to them.

Personally I blame the parents for not telling them they're allowed to pursue women. Without parents most guys wouldn't that problem (they'd have worse ones though).

DELATE THEESSIISSS

kekers

>He has no idea how to act around women
t. doesn't know shit about him
Woes is quite the ladies man actually. The few vids he has filmed by others were filmed by his girlfriends, apart from the guns vids.

Beautiful Scotch prose. Gifted nation indeed.

This is cuckoldry on massive levels. Apologising? C'mon. We're not asking everybody to be a powerlifter, but don't be a fat faggot. He should enter cocoon mode until he become glorious

Nice blurred lump in that pic.

WE WUZ LEEJINZ N SHEEEIT

I don't know what you are talking about

We need to stop promoting these e-celeb men until they have a wife and child.

FAKE
SHILL
reported

>American education
>56% comprehension of sarcasm or any subtle humour outwith the realms of HURR DURR fart JOKE

meh.