British police hate thread

Is there any country with a more pathetic police force than the UK?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B3Z_GfVufOo
youtu.be/qCU_bL4m4Ak
twitter.com/Lies_Breaker/status/829742317900800002
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Current year
>Not having a diversity budget
Dont you know this is our greatest strength?

I don't get how the brits went so wrong. Have the ethnic brits stopped eating onions?

Anyways I'd say South Africa due to their general incompetence and indifference to stopping farm murders but they still know how to handle rioting kaffirs

>diversity budget
Wtf happened?

>Diversity buget

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH the brits truly are cucked.

>Be British
>Paint cars
>Gee wiz that'll increase diversity

Can't tell if retarded or actually based

>diversity budget
That is a joke right ?

Is there a version of COPS in the UK?
It's quality television here, gives me a lot of respect for our police.

Who would want to watch UK Cops? I'd rather watch a camera crew follow around loss prevention at walmart

youtube.com/watch?v=B3Z_GfVufOo

>narrated by a pussy sounding faggot
>heavily edited to build artificial suspense
That was the lamest thing I've seen all day.

>Who would want to watch UK Cops?
How dare you?!

British police are pretty gud desu senpai

also sussex

They're now just social feelz workers in a stab vest. All the alpha males were hounded out of the job.

The Met are a joke and always have been. GMP, South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, West Midlands have a lot to answer for in terms of public trust and relations.

Ftr lots of British police are very commendable, amazed at what time gets wasted on though

It always baffles me because UK criminals, while dumb as dirt used to be at least be hard as nails.

Japan
youtu.be/qCU_bL4m4Ak

there is and its even more pathetic than you might imagine.

they even stage things like people 'speeding'

>"sorry officer i was speeding cos im angry cos we got beat at cricket"

>"oh righto lad, on yer way then"

not even a joke.

I'm not convinced the UK is real, it seems to be some great prank, gaslighting by (((them)))

My country is fucked beyond all recognition.
(((Diversity budget)))

>" bip bip"
>"tv licence please"

What do Sup Forums ?

that's embarrassing

>name calling between children
>under investigation

They never were hard as nails, its just our police are soft as fuck.
There powerless to help but have every power to annoy you, there was a case today of the police asking for a women who left her dead child in a bag on the church steps, they said "dont worry your not in trouble we want to support you and help you"
A fucking new born baby froze to death and they dont give a fuck.

>The fact remains, a butter knife in the chest will kill as surely as a bayonet.
Yeah and you can slit someone's throat with broken glass from a window, better ban glass windows now.

I can't belive this is real

>you got a licence for that licence?

oy yu cheeky wanker

a few days ago a women in australia got sentenced to time served after murdering her child. she was convicted of infantcide which has a maximum of 5yrs

it hasn't been deleted either, there are loads of people taking the piss still up

Are brits really this sensitive? That name-calling needs to be controlled like this?

That isn't actually cops. That is a film and Simon Pegg is an actor. He is playing the role of a police officer but he is not an actual officer of the law.

Gonna laugh like a mother fucker when some muzzi semi plows into that faggot.

I think he's aware mate, look at the filename.

There is an old one called Road Wars that is from the before time when UK police weren't faggots.

The modern shows like Traffic Cops or The Force are full off queers who police bad language and such.

In my country we have Gardai Stop and Stop, Search, Seize. Ireland is usually 10 - 20 years behind the UK on "progressive nonsense". So you get to see plenty of sly corruption, brutality and fair policing.

The sad cunts who voted for Blair, repeatedly, are now edging towards voting for Corbyn.
Yes May's bad bud ffs get a hold of yourselves.
It's like watching Mongol kids juggle chainsaws.

You mean he didn't actually kill a bunch of zombies in england and meet an alien named paul in new mexico?

>Meanwhile in France, french police is chasing niggers and muslims in ghettos
twitter.com/Lies_Breaker/status/829742317900800002

Canada's not quite there, but they're trying.

Fucking disgusting, how anyone could do that to a child is beyond me.
But they have literally said there pressing no charges at all, offering the cunt help.
How low can you sink...

yooooooo i'm dying

>my police can beat up your police
>my police are more corrupt than your police

You'll find no one cares about you mate

>trojan unit
only brits would name cops after a condom brand lmao rekt

Honhonhon mon ami dont worry, no one of us deserved this, and we will make them pay

Stop being such a faggot

Wait until the Diversity Budget has its way with that vehicle.

What is the implication of this? Can they search any house, find a steak knife or other large carving knife, and arrest you for it?

Not really what i'm saying, fella. Just that if you want to see what the UK force was like before they turned into pansy faggots then watch the shows i mentioned.

No ass

I guess we alredy covered the main points here
>Police cars painted with rainbows
>With public money
>Justified with "diversity budget"

Time to wrap it up boys. I'm pretty sure our bongbros have a lot to think about.