youtube.com/watch?v=hLqDIZwr378
youtube.com/watch?v=sPB1jy4vmFA
youtube.com/watch?v=aF4cW13Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=4ac8USzmhw8&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=co54X683Ob8&t=2m42s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

by nuking it

Have them throw less acid.

There's really only one way. And Hitler spoiled the use of that option by anyone else.

Nuke it from Orbit and call it a day.

Why not try the old methods? Genocides used to work for you back in the day of glory.

Kick the *nglo-s*xons out.

You can't and you deserve whatever comes next. Have a painful death, demonic beast.

This, Britain for the British People, no matter their origin, culture or ideology.

Learn to Hate
Seriously we hit peak and nothing has been around to kick us awake

Hope that minister got booted from the church.

Adopt al-Islam.

If they can get it done in Ireland
They can get it done in the NO GO Zones
Mark my words
It will get done
But it's going to take (you) fucks forever again

youtube.com/watch?v=Uv5wF-E9D8Y

by importing anglo americans with guns

The only way you could make England England again is by making it Germany.

>

>Hope that minister got booted from the church.
Such levels of fascism will not be allowed in our nation, we didn't fight the nazis to allow you to peacefully take over.

We can't, nor do we probably want it to be
>le gastro pub pre 90s
>scampi and chips followed by black forest gauteux

>we didn't fight the nazis

pic related.

deporting the immigrants that arent of germanic-celtic origin

Enoch Powell was right.

I see you are a wise lad.

Send SAS to free gen. Mladic from the Hague and put him in command of the British Army.

Yeah so much worse than eating a curry literally covered with human shit. All that gang rape too, so enriching. And I simply adore the abuse of the NHS and the fact we have to concrete over most of England to provide free housing for abdul, his 3 wives and 20 kids.

Have the police uphold the law and fire them or ignore them if they are in contempt of the law.

Withdraw from all middle east conflicts
Stop kowtowing to US foreign policy

There, all problems solved

fuck England, Great Britain, Uk whatever shit you call your country, you deserve to be blacked and destroyed by muslims. You people sided with muslims to destroy christians in every conflict ever, you deserve the gas chamber. You genocided the natives in North America so you could bring in niggers you sided with the ottomans to destroy the russians so you could bring in jews, you sided with bosnians and albanians to destroy serbia and bring in muslims, its almost like your leadership is run by ((them)). You can all die for all i care.

For the last 1/4 century, you've been kowtowing to the Blairist Cameroonian foreign policy, bong. Anything would be an improvement over that.

Annex the south.

>turkroach thinks he has an opinion
thanks for the laugh

Everyone else needs to kill themselves so we can live in peace on our island.

There is no one in (((politics))) just now that stands out as someone to make England, England. That means nothing will be done for another 4-5 years.

If no one emerges after that time, then again, there will be no shift toward a greater England.

Are you good looking, handsome, articulate and have spare £50k? Then why don't you run for your local office.

Think about it right now, there is no movement in England. Anything further right than the Torries is instantly shunned. By contrast if you look at Germany, they had a massive rise in the right wing movement. We are still decades away from that, so there's nothing that you can do.

Grow some balls, and openly advocate for it. Start reviving ancient traditions, stop taking part in the consumerist circle jerk that is modern panem et circenses. Become someone who can lead, and then people will decide whether or not you're worth following. This isn't going to be change we can exact overnight - but that's okay, because it means we have plenty of time to plan and get it right. Our predecessors made the mistake of underestimating the length of this conflict.

The bongs are always looking to be led, as your post nicely illustrates. If you're a perpetual subject, then you will be perpetually subjugated. Personalities can't change that, these will just be Rice-Mong types, tools of the subjugators.

Jacob Rees-Mogg is what we need.

You crack me up saying we are always looking to be led when we have tools in our garages older than your country you bellend.

BUILD A WALL and embargo them!

Rice -Bong is the latest pied piper to lead you, retarded bongs backward into your perpetual subjugation. It's sad, really.

vector virus?

And we threw you tools out of North America not long ago, you inbred, drunken bong.

Deport all of the following:
Catholics
Working Class Scum
Muslims
Non-Whites in general
People of Irish descent

The absolute state of Britain

Come on man, how many of the English populous are going to follow a wealthy toff?He's not handsome or charismatic. No one will relate to him.

There's been nothing to spark a rise in any right wing political figure. We need a war, nothing will happen until that time. Doesn't matter if it's a civil war or a global one... Nothing will happen until that point.

Do you think you can beat me in combat?

His rating have been going up steadily. Never say never. It's him, Boris, or Amber Rudd I've heard. Rudd fucked up the snap election, Boris gets laughed at and Mogg is an Englishman who speaks of his country and county with passion in his heart.

accept islam

Depends, are you one of those chav plastic spoon martial artists I hear so much about over there?

Are you bringing your guns to our conflict? Or are you going to be a man about this?

you mad, bong?

youtube.com/watch?v=hLqDIZwr378

Also how can you say he isn't charismatic. He is probably the most charismatic politician I've seen in my life.

Answer me this honestly. Would you rather shoot someone from 100 meters away, or fight them face to face?

Kick out all Polish vermin.

BY DOING THIS

dont spergout with natsoc just yet. It's a tier by tier proccess. First fgo civnat. I know it sounds disgusting, but it's the best way to win over the bluepilled masses. Use them to curb the hajjis. Keepin in mind, hajjis are the most fertile group in england. After the hajjis are curbed and the overton window has moved to the right, civic nationalism becoems the new liberalism and huwhite naytionalism becomes th enew right wing thought. Rememebr, Liberals in the 30s still didnt want homos to be alive.

By breaking up the UK, making Scotland and Wales independent and giving Northern Ireland back to the Micks.

That's what you asked for, right?

>youtube.com/watch?v=sPB1jy4vmFA
>youtube.com/watch?v=aF4cW13Ko

Those aren't even the best ones, but there is no 'passion in his heart' when it comes to Mogg. Except the passion of preserving his own offshore fortune.

I'm not saying he's a historic revolutionary. But right now he's the best we've got and he has our overall best wishes at heart. He might further his own pocket but he'd rather Britain stand alone than stand with the EU.

First, end welfare. ALL the welfare.

I DESPERATELY WANT THIS.

too bad its NEVER EVER going to happen ):

i am planning to move to a poor white-ish country to escape 3rd world welfare tourists.

You could immerse your people in the greatest English writers of our time...
Give them a sense of identity that is anti war
you know those writers who spoke about the inhumanity caused abroad to benefit the rich..
Its ongoing user and it needs to be re-examined
thats the true English identity,

My pet programme

1. Large scale re-patriation of non-euro immigrants.
2. Two days a week gratis labour from unemployed whose contribution based JSA has expired.
3. Double the standing strength of the military.
4. Reimpose discipline in schools.
5. No child benefit if claimant was childless while making other welfare claims.
6. No child benefit beyond the 2nd child.
7. Mandatory 15 year prison for FGM, to be applied retroactively.
8. Ban on Mosque construction. Nationalisation of existing Mosque sites and conversion into Toby Carveries.
9. Abolish the public sector equality duty.
10. Re-open mental care hostpitals with strong oversight to prevent abuse.
11. Homeless and druggies put into clean up programmes or jailed.
12. No child allowed to leave school system if obese. Fine the parents for every additional month of continued obesity.
13. Abolish automatic sentence reductions (50% off!) in the Criminal Justice system.
14. Abolish all indirect taxes, VAT, Fuel duty, Booze duty, Stamp duty and so on.
15. Reduce taxes on general population with savings from the programme.
16. Ban foreign ownership of more than 5% of any town/city's housing stock.
17. All new homes to be built in low density, with green spaces, parks, local amentities and so on considered and with increased floor space requirements. ABOLISH LARGE SCALE PACKED LIKE RATS BUG LIVING.
18. No students, prisoners, or unemployed can vote. Raise voting age to 25.
19. Send Royal Navy to the med and SINK THE BOATS.
20. Re-write all race laws to put anti-white racism on equal footing.
21. Guarantee freedom of expression, repeal most surveillance and 'anti-terror/extremism' laws.
22. End no fault divorce.
23. Ban Halal and Kosher slaughter.
24. Forbid student loans for retarded subjects; media studies, lesbian studies, sociology and so on.
25. Future job and earning prospects and likely number of vacancies for X subject to be displayed prominently in all University Prospectus materials and on their websites.

At least it is to me
Speaking as a Scot, I love Kipling and Orwell and Huxley and a good few other besides...
Unprecedented lucid prose that makes sense now as ever it did.
Theres where your pride should lie,,,and your future worldview

Daily Mail: The Manifesto

R.I.P English nation and their European genetics.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ac8USzmhw8&t=7s
In 1960's London was 95-99% White

> drink tea
> a lot of it

@150763898
>The eterneal *Nglo thinks it has a voice
not even going to bother replying properly, hope you read this, wh*Te dog.

There are so many issues with these proposals. Like retroactive 15 year prison sentence fgm? For who? The father? So you're going to put 10,000 fathers into your prisons (based on.a recent statistic of estimated fgm cases in U.K.). Then place all these restrictions on social programs for families with children? Well, now you have 10,000 additional families on restricted welfare (number may vary but the potential is substantial).
These two issues alone would lead to economic, legal, and social chaos. There are a number of contradictions in your proposals that make them not worth serious consideration.

All government officials, the legislature and the judiciary, should only be staffed by those who can trace their ancestry back to the country for 250 years. For technical roles this probably seems too rigid for most, however I am an optimist and it can be done.
Ideally, send the buggers back.

youtube.com/watch?v=co54X683Ob8&t=2m42s
London before the great replacement

'Issues'. Problematic. Social programs. Think of the hostile 3rd worlders colony of children! Imagine the chaos for those poor lawyers! THINK OF THE LAWYERS WHY WONT ANYONE THINK OF THE LAWYERS

Fuck you. DEPORT.

26. Free plane tickets back to ancestral homelands for all those aggrieved by the actions of HMG.

Tactical nuclear strikes on wales