it awakes

Dont worry, It's only the muslims.

Your mom broke another chair

Nice source, newfag

>experts are baffled
No one called me

Muh Sky Trumpets 2.0 Bitches!

yes, I am baffled

It's just military aircraft doing stuff. The booms by DFW, Texas were confirmed by Lockheed to be their aircraft, although they refused to say the type (suspecting a supersonic drone bomber).

>yfw Trump just talked about invisible planes that can't lose

>boom articles start popping up

Rothschild

Russians

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gmWWePoYHYk

The Big Heads

Whatever it is it’s proof of Russian hacking.

testing fault lines for vulnerability

WW3 has started outside the matrix.

The Russians hacked it.

Invisible planes breaking the sound barrier

Hacker planes.

this boom shit has been posted on yt since 2008

nothing to see here

Invisible planes in invisible lanes breaking invisible panes of sound
booms heard on the ground
they shock and the astound
how much longer will we be around

We did it.

Literally basically this, but probably not literally invisible, just stealth and incredibly fast.

my dad worked in ATC, you wouldn't believe how pissed off people get by sonic booms from aircraft. the problem is there is nothing you can do about it

Lol, checkd

interdimensional transport relics

this

Was it boogers falling out of your noses?

I heard one. Not a sonic boom, not an earthquake, not a fuel, tannerite or dynamite explosion. It shook the house and rumbled across the valley. Very strange.

first interdimensional mosque just opened

this

this

most likely this

we already know

between shit like this, the sub disappearing, the "radioactive particles detected that only exist as a product of ongoing fission" in chernobyl, weird shit in north korea, the black plague popping up in an area where the majority of people living there are called abyssinians. There is some spooptastic shit going on. Fuck if you read all the headlines on drudge it reads like a warning or message.

At this point I cant tell if the kikes are trying to get everyone to be thinking about 1 thing in unison in order to make it happen like how 9/11 changed the entire feel of reality, or what. Been on Sup Forums for over a decade and this is the first time that seeking the truth has ever 1) resulted in finding stuff that fits in a non coincidental, non confirmation bias, way.. every single time. Every time I look at something and say "i should check this out" Im finding shit that paints a vivid picture. and 2) the more I find out that btfo the official story.. the less I understand it.

None of this shit makes any fucking sense at all. Tons of theories have come out of this..

>a secret war taking out all the worst bad guys in a way that protects the public from the fallout
>a secret war against a cartoon tier evil group that was trying to summon (insert theory) here
>a secret war against evil shitheads who were trying to start something similar to the matrix
>they already started the matrix years ago and this is the war against it
>insert x prophecy coming true

shit is so fucky that any given one of them seems possible. The fuck is going on? If any of this is right the only thing I can think of is we need to be memeing against it as hard as we can.

Start cranking out OC we need the dankest meme.

ww3 soon

It's coming from the hallow side of the earth.

R Kelly plz go

Ice Nazis

Sounds like they are having to do more deep underground excavating. Elites are trying to get their underground cities set up sooner than later.

Rotation of the earth speeds up every year, right now its going through a period where it accelerates at a faster rate. There is a strong correlation between changes in rotation speed and seismic activity. Geologists have predicted 2018 will have a bunch of massive earthquakes. Hopefully California gets fucked.

it's coming from the under side of the flat earth

We smelled some shekels and had to check.

There was another thread saying it's new gen invisible/hi-tech camo supersonic aircraft doing test runs.
Seeing if Radar can detect them or not. Weather guy was mentioning chaff clouds.
Basically Trump has put some o' dat sweet UFO tech in the air (or just regular human stuff that got gud), and has deployed it around the world.

I think he's taking down the Rothchilds and their extended Bankster/Pedo network. And is prepping for any retaliatory measures and probably spooking their regular private/elite travel lanes to send the message they'll be shot down if they try to evade arrest.

they are getting stronger

youtube.com/watch?v=uCUnhoe0rpU

silly aren’t I

sounds like a new reality show they'd air on the history channel

DID SOMEBODY SAY WAY OH???

Too much beans, cabbage and eggs.

Sorry.

They're obviously alien drop pods, just think of like the ODST from halo, only aliens instead of human.