Join the Caliphate

stop trying to protect your idiotic degenerate western values, join the Religion of Glory and Power,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6YBjSnc1rqs
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19811666
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=6YBjSnc1rqs

>degenerate western values
That's where eastern orthodoxy comes in, sandnigger

eastern orthodoxy the same religion thats country is so aids invested it could count for a african country

>implying

THIS

Christ is in our midst.

bump on Moe's nose

its the oppside those are false statistics
if slavs are not imbred why do they look like imbred mongrells then ?

nice pic, saved.

I'm not slavic. I follow eastern orthodoxy though. The incest rates in the middle east are real and they're insane.

keeping praying hippie, Hz.Isa is on our side
he did not die on the false cross he Ascended to heaven

estonia 467
da fuq

KEK!

>its da mudzlims that are imbred goys!!! attack them!!

Islam has no glory, only barbaric violence, green, and ignorance. A disgusting aping of spirituality. Reconsider your beliefs.

>post men to evaluate beauty
Wew lad, i knew that Muhammad sucked dicks and drank cum, but you better cease your faggotry and repent.

There is a lot of inbreeding though. I'm not saying slavs dont inbreed, I'm not saying Germans don't inbreed, I'm not saying Americans don't inbreed, it happens. But there is a very high rate of it in the middle east.

>green
greed

go away jidf, you are all counter opposition

Communists and their (((multi cultural))) exchange programmes brought sub saharans,arabs and asians to occupied eastern Europe for "cultural exchange as a sign of worker solidarity"(read: literal interracial breeding grounds).

Ukraine actually has the highest number of AIDS people outside of sub saharan Africa as a combination of Soviet multi racial globalist actions and rampant drug abuse with shared needles.

>calling me a jew when you're pushing islam in white countries

>implying if islam takes over all white people will become mixed raced and degenerate

>being against Islam makes you JIDF

The only two factions in history who have ever liked Islam are its own followers and suicidal liberals.

Your faith is an abomination, an obstacle to humanity's advancement. Reconsider.

>he hasn't read about sweden

The only difference between jews and mudslimes is about 35 IQ points.

Christians = created Protestantism witch split Europe in two
also hitler who also destroyed Europe and made nationalism taboo for the next 40 years even now

no

You don't know about your own religion do you? Ever heard of the Sunni's and Shia's? They've been fighting for literal centuries.

>implying I'm a Christian or even endorse Christianity
>implying it wasn't the elite cabal of evil whatsits who vilified nationalism

Islam destroys the culture of every people it infects. Islam would destroy Europe as it has destroyed everything else it had the opportunity to. There is as much argument for it on the basis of aiding Europe as there is argument for it even being true in the first place (none!)

Nope

I am a secular Liberal/left wing American Dem who believes in democracy, freedom, and equality. Also I am transgender and I support Israel. So I will not be joining your caliphate. That does not mean I am an enemy of Islam. I do not support Drumpf's Muslim Ban and I mourn those who died in the Egyptian mosque bombing.

>I believe in democracy

If a nation's people democratically and unanimously decided to become fascist would you respect their decision or would you try to 'resist' it?

Just bomb some civilians in your country and save us some time

>Join the Caliphate
>Picture of Ali

Found the falseflagging Jew or Saudi.

>Those are false statistics
Here's the study, you can read it for free: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19811666
Citation:
>Until now consanguinity is widely practiced in several global communities with variable rates depending on religion, culture, and geography. Arab populations have a long tradition of consanguinity due to socio-cultural factors. Many Arab countries display some of the highest rates of consanguineous marriages in the world, and specifically first cousin marriages which may reach 25-30% of all marriages. In some countries like Qatar, Yemen, and UAE, consanguinity rates are increasing in the current generation. Research among Arabs and worldwide has indicated that consanguinity could have an effect on some reproductive health parameters such as postnatal mortality and rates of congenital malformations.

>go away jidf, you are all counter opposition
Go away, you degenerate Arab cock-sucking inbred retard

>What is the Sunni-Shia split?
>What is the First Fitna
>What is the Battle of the Camel
>What is the Second Fitna
>What is the Battle of Karbala

Amen. With faith in Christ we will crush Islam/Judaism/Papism.

kys Shi'a heretic. Pray that you don't get same bombing tier in y*ur "m*sque"

Well you have to resist fascism because they would literally destroy democracy. Especially when said fascists are not voted in by the people like the Trump/Pence regime.

And if a fascist ideology came about which said that all transexuals/homosexuals should be kicked off the highest building in town, would you consider resisting it?

Go fuck some pig, Mohhamad

I don't have time to continue waiting for a reply. I'll leave, but post this first:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx

After every sentence printed on the page, internally ask yourself if you'd like these people to be allowed in your nation, your neighborhood.