Swedish nationalist party

Swedish nationalist party tells the liberals and social democrats who really carries responsibility for the situation in Sweden in a new awesome video. There are English subs.

youtube.com/watch?v=n40tm2P374w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJrlezLvWnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go Jimmie, go!
Fuck the lügenpresse!

Unironically one of the best videos I ever saw. Jimmie went hard, forever /ourguy/ despite what shills say. The fire rises fellas

bbb

any recent polls?

SD has actually been dropping quite a bit recently after the cuckservative party switched leader and pretend to adopt some of SD's positions. Polls are unreliable though, SD always outperforms them.

Pretty good
Does he have any chance of winning?

A small one - SD+MD+KD can happen.

8/10 would vote

*M

They are not nationalist. They are zionist and cucks.

"Everyone can be swedish, if you just follow some of our costoms".

>Shills.

They are a true nationalist party that have moderated their rhetoric enough to be acceptable for a great portion of Swedes.

Full gas 1488 funkar inte än... systemet och ekonomin måste krascha totalt först.

No, they have cucked out and all real white nationalist have left the party. The only ones left are jews, and people scared of muslims .

I so dearly wish to see Sweden unfucked. I don't hate you.

>Moderates
I heard they were the only party considering lifting the block on cooperating with SD, but in the video in the OP Jimmie attacks them. From an outsider's perspective it does not look likely.

Full gas 1488 är den rätta och enda vägen.

>Denmark
>I don't hate you
REEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=eJrlezLvWnU

>I heard they were the only party considering lifting the block on cooperating with SD
They did. Then there was a coup within the party and their leader was forced out, and the new one vowed to never negotiate with SD.

>tfw you know basic Svenska so you don't use subtitles and understand about 1/2 of what's being said

Come to think of it, I hate you to some extent. I'll never forgive you for taking Skåne, and for sullying it with perkere.

Some opposition party they are, fuck.

>tfw i know no svenska and can completely understand what's being said just by the imagery

Råder inget tvivel om saken, men vi måste vara realistiska.
Det enda som hindrar det är Soros-hjärntvätten och faktumet att ekonomin antagligen aldrig kommer falla så lågt som i Weimarrepubliken.
Så länge folk har jobb och mat på bordet så kommer det aldrig ske.
>I'll never forgive you for taking Skåne
I don't fancy Skåne, but i couldn't bear myself to allow the border gore that would've been if it was still Danish.

SD and Jimmy have been a bit meek lately, this video and message was a lot stronger, something I think will benefit the party. People have started to wander back to Moderaterna with their new fake take on immigration issues, people need a reminder that Moderaterna is just as responsible as sossarna in this destruction. Good.

Pretty good vid desu senpai, but the real test is yet to come.
The way that society will be shaped will conform to the strong, rightful Swedish citizens, no train riding, leeching, wannabe "swedes".

He can't play all cards at once, MSM will bury it and people forget before it matters. Do you remember Arminas who was murdered because told a nigga to stop harassing a girl?
There's really not much to do between elections beside trolling around and hope minor opposing politicians get frustrated by the madness they've created and bail out or switch sides.

+1 internedz öla
how many vidyas til the muzzies are fuzzy?

allt måste ske stegvis. Vänta 50 år så får vi se hur det ser ut

bornholm is next danskjävel