When's the last time you watched animu on a tv channel?

When's the last time you watched animu on a tv channel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lW6qmZlkCv4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think the international channel had Patlabor. whenever that was

Before Vortexx (4kids) shut down

I can't remember but I was taking a look at Animax and Hero TV just yesterday.

Toonami's revival. So, 2012 I think.

I try to DVR the one piece dub since I'm a big fan of one piece, but lately I haven't really felt like it.

Almost 10 years ago on adult swim.

I've never even watched anime on TV

They don't show anything but Yu-Gi-Oh and DB reruns here

Naruto Toonami.

Uh.

God who even fucking knows how long ago.

I remember the first episode though watching it when it first came out on Toonami in English

This, actually. I actually bought by anime when I was a kid - Inuyasha, YuGiOh, DB, all that fun stuff - somebody had gifted me a Lain VCR tape, too.

I'm not american, either - not many people grew up with anime here.

Bleach dubs on Adult Swim, the Ikkaku fight in the Soul Society arc. Pretty comfy actually.

L-last saturday

Probably around five years ago. It was blood + I think. Also a dub. Also I liked it.

Nigga I don't even have a TV

When GitS aired on Adult Swim, probably.

You've never had a tv?

As in a Japanese TV channel through the web? It's been ages since I saw a decent livethread, NNB perhaps. If you mean my own country's TV channels, one of the main channels have a Studio Ghibli season every year around Christmas, should be starting again soon.

Pokemon, back in the 80s.

I used to watch Dragon Ball on TV when it was first airing; It's the only long-running shounen that I've watched in its entirety.

If I don't count the lone episodes of Pokemon I've caught HA just scrolling channels, then it was probably 2 years ago when a children's block aired pic related, it was incredibly obscure to me at the time but I liked it
Another strange thing is that it was actually still in Japanese and had subtitles instead of every other tv anime I've watched where it was all dubbed

I caught a bit of Yo-Kai Watch yesterday

No one seems to care about it here, but it's popular somewhere

Tales of Zesteria was on when I was in nip. It felt very weird actually watching an airing show on TV.

A couple of weeks ago because I wanted to see what the new toonami bumps looked like

What are they?

Last summer in Flipland.

Last year, when I watched Japanese-dubbed Spongebob in my hotel room.

>tv
Probably not for years.

A couple of minutes ago. I saw Pokemon XYZ was on and wanted to see how the dub sounded. It was pretty terrible especially Serena's voice. Holy shit it was so bad.

youtu.be/lW6qmZlkCv4

Oh shit, that's what you meant by bumps. For some reason I thought you were talking about the shows they had on. They've come a fair way.

>jojo on toonami
I remember when it wasn't normalfag bait

Toms latest ship is sleek.I like it.

I think it was Yu Gi Oh 5Ds shortly after it started

never

>pokemon
>80s

The best anime

>yaoi shit
fuck off

last night on toonami

This

Holy shit, Hisoka's dub is actually pretty damn good. Everyone else's voices sucked, though - they sounded too cartoon-ey, hammy and over-acted.

I also loved those introduction screens for each anime, with the tilt-shift and whatnot.

Why is it called "toonami", though? "Toon" feels insulting.

Cartoon tsunami

It wasn't always anime focused

Three weeks ago desu, K-On was on ABC 3, literally nothing good was on and I was bored as fuck. When I saw it I went "Ah why not, I got nothing better to do"

Ah, got it. I'm not an american if that wasn't already obvious.

yesterday I saw astroboy on my local anime channel
etc tv

Shin-Chan,a few hours ago.

About 10 years ago, stop making threads like this they make me feel old.

I caught one episode of Naruto when Fox Kids used to be a channel, before it became Disney XD

>tv channel
What's that?

Like a month ago. Wolf children.

I watched Pokemon XYZ like a week ago.

Watching pokemon and dragon ball kai with my little brother a couple of years ago.

Yesterday i saw gungrave on national tv