We gonna find as many of you Nazis, white supremacists, and other racists and KILL YOU

WE ain't gonna stoop until as many of you fucking NAZIs, white supremacists, Klansmen, and all other jaded future white domestic terrorists are in their shallow graves where you belong.

Don't act like you can remain "ANONYMOUS" forever.

I know how pussy you crackers are in real life and I would love to kill you slow. Slit your throats. Kill your friends and family. and watch you racist nazi crackers die a long miserable and painfiul death

In the next year, watch. Many of you are going to die. Enjoy the rest of your lives while you can.

5483 Elgin Ave, San Diego 92120.

Come at me you little bitch. I would love to shoot you.

k

Bog?

Neat story kiddo, do your parents know you come here?

I'm waiting for you to try me faggot.

Hahah, faggot.

lol

>have plans to learn MMA, HEMA and acquire Firearms training
>read OPs post
>solidify plan to learn MMA, HEMA and acquire Firearms training.

Do something nigger.

>jamal has been playing too much vidya

This is what you do with your days? You play vidya and whine about a war that is long since dead? This waste of your life is really depressing to see.

Do it. Give us an excuse.

You'll never find me in the sea of apartments

>"Where a Finnish SS-man stood, the enemy was always defeated."

>a moron that larps as a posturing black man on guatemalam pepper recipe exchange

At least now I know who that game was made for. I couldn't figure out their target audience.

My fucking sides!

Who is "we'?

Bait. You aren't capable of killing me, you edgy faggot.

You aren't about shit.

Holy shit that hand texture looks fucking horrible.

Teenage redditor is the only demographic that would buy it.

Come up and see me, make me smile

Since when is violence the answer, you tolerant leftie you?

Oh you're a jihadi? So you kill others simply for not sharing your ideology/religion? Soooo tolerant..

good luck ahmed
we'll be on the 4K youtube, and i suppose you can stalk us th-
OH, WAIT
YOU CANT
you can't afford the 4K internet package!

215 E main street, Peoria, IL. Come and get me, tough guy. I'll put one through your eye at 500 yards. Punk.

what's in the trailer ?

What about you admit your baiting?

>"die slow deaths evil crackers!"

>"enjoy the rest of your lives"

Low effort.

DĀ“marcus, i know your father left your family and your mother is allways looking for the gibs, you are frustrated, but go back to your porch and calm down, nigger.

SAGE AND REPORT YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

But they won't buy it. Dipshit misanthropic malcontent leftists have no disposable money, and they care more about posting their next meal on social media than playing a shooting game anyway.

what a comfy town ,

lol enjoy your larp, meanwhile im actually stocking up a mini armory while you play video games and pretend you're killing nazis. god you lefties are such faggot soyboys, even if you were coming at me with a knife it would be hard to take you seriously

mate i will murder you before hand dont get the wrong idea bud i was trained in the spec ops ect.. ect..

>1 post by this ID

Even though Wolfenstein 2: SJW Boogaloo is ridiculously bad as a game, at least they include swastikas and stay true to history. And its alternate history at that, but they don't cover shit up. CoD ww2 getting rid of swastikas is just retarded and why I won't buy it. Older cod games had swastikas, hell they even had a terrorist level where you massacred innocent civilians at an airport, but swastikas in a ww2 game is for some reason too offensive? I think I'm done with video games. SJW cancer killed it.

Come get it, soyboy

Um, OP. That game lets you win. It's the soy boy of games.
IRL that guy would have holocausted your jewhole.

No you won't, sweetie