/BNG/ BLACK nationalism general

Who is yakub?
youtube.com/watch?v=kmr-5WWDI9s

Useful link to know more about BLACK legends

afrolegends.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3aH2cqP1DuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whites are subhumans without a culture or history.

happy BLACK friday fellow BLACK brothers

>when you can't even say your preferred word anymore because you've been banned and castrated multiple times for it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The evil mastermind that created those foul creatures, "wh*Tes"....

wh*Tes are subhumans

nice thread BROTHA

dasright

Daily reminder that its not okay to be wh*Te.
Daily reminder that wh*Tes are subhumans without any culture or civilzation. daily reminder that wh*Tes are psychially and mentally inferior to other races. Daily reminder when you see a wh*Te subhuman in street don't forget to spit on his face and bully him. He deserves it because he is a wh*Te subhuman and he shamelessly dares to be in present with the same enviorment that BLACK man breathes in.

Brazil already had a BLACK president
Nilo Peçanha the first BLACK BULL to become president of this great nation

BASED! You still like Trump though?

No I support Hillary Clinton and based Soros.

Are you trolling?

Can t*rks do anything except project and be extremely gay?

Fuck off whitey.
Obama is the real pres

>wh*Te """nationalists"""

youtube.com/watch?v=3aH2cqP1DuM
average TÜRKS

I'm the only human in this thread

*psychologically
Or are you trying to abit me into correcting the post?
What is this shitpost of a thread?

My BLACK brothas, how do we stop the wh*Te menace from spreading?

Obviously not

Kara BOGA bless me today

wh*Tes are too weak to kill us

So, you believe in Yakub, the big head scientist?

Well my great grandmother was a Egyptian so Im black too.

Yakub was the founder of all evil.
He betrayed Allah in order to create the wh*Te menace

Hahahha, waht, this entire fucking thread, mane...
Bb bbys, I am leaving this shithole.
Kek.
t.Abdul

*too Civilized.
'till the Saxon Come to hate, my dear hapa.

t. weak wh*Te

BLACKS Who Kill BLACKS are Obviously a Y*kub Trick

If you say that damn name one more time I swear I'll kill you

Why are cockroaches easily the edgiest race of people on the planet? Like who can even compete?

wh*Tes are subhumans

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

this

Remember when you guys desperately begged France and Britain to save you from the Russians? And then they did. I can't believe my ancestors wasted their precious blood dying so that filthy insects could crawl and shit all over the ruins of Constantinople.

When our BLACK Jihad started in Sup Forums each battle was harder it was harder than the other but we finally managed to spread the word of KARA BOGA over there. Now is the time to face the last line of defense of wh*Te dogs in the Sup Forums, the place where Yakub's spawns are in greater numbers, the place where Yakub gains the energies to continue spreading evil. But now the time has finally come to finish with Yakub and his damned soldiers, the time when only KARA BOGA or Yakub will win. We are willing to fight to the end for KARA BOGA with the certainty that if we die at least we will die for what we believe, the time has finally come to spread the divine word of KARA BOGA to Sup Forums we may even be defeated but we will fight until the last BLACK BULL to finally defeat Yakub

Hahaha like a based SomeBlackGuy and Redpill black!

Not this shit again.

This isn't a black nationalism thread, but a LARPer circlejerk which has nothing to do with politics.

This is the face of a BLACK TÜRK warrior.
His presence is enough to make wh*Te dogs run for their lives

They get banned on a weekly basis, so it's kinda adorable watching the retards LARP until the mods bust in.

This will be the future president of the USA, a BLACK BULL

If the mod banishes me I'll go to his house and kill that CraKKer with my own hands

Mehmet II the BLACK did a great job purging wh*Toids from ISTANBUL

HELL YEAH! Hes a fellow Pede too!

t.wh*te cuck manlet

i hate wh*tes

inshallah

wh*Te subhumans your end is near

That Sjw looks scared lol

subhanALLAH brother, just hearing your words gives me courage to fight the fiendish wh*Tes

Can we get a real black nationalism thread with NO larping and actual progress for our race?

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back... Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

These (((black nationalism))) threads are all you need goy.

>Implying that Yakub does not exist and that you do not want a race war

These craKKKers

All bark, no bite.

>high IQ
>good hearted
>loves family
topkek

>(((black nationalism)))
Reminder that Tom Metzger, founder of White Aryan Resistance, had no issue with Nation of Islam.

wh*Tes do worse than BLACKs at schools in the UK

Fucking wh*Te subhumans.

Average British wh*Te "women"

wh*Tes are pathetic soyboys

Proof?
>inb4 Yakub and whites manipulate data to suit themselves

Bangladeshi BASED BLACK WARRIORS are better than wh*Te subhumans.

Even us poor foreigner Pakistanis do almost as good as you wh*Tes.

Perfect image to describe america fellow turk

Remember that the Moors were BLACKS. Only craKKKers deny this fact

holy shit is this yakub shit real? it sounds like the origin story of the klingon-romulan conflict jej

Now do one comparing black girls to white girls

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back... Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

>egyptians
>Niggers
Ever single time

Do wh*Tes fear the black man?
How come non-wh*Te countries have HUGE GDP growth?

China, India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, Indnesia, etc.

Us BLACK warriors are EXPORT kings.

Wh*Tes will fear us when we're trillionaires.

You are a shitposting master I can't even tell if you're serious or just pretending to be retarded

go be a wh*Te subhuman somewhere else.

>be wh*Te subhuman
>get skin cancer for exposing to sun for 15 minutes
>WE WUZ EGYPTIANZ N SHEEEEEIT CRACKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
wh*Te logic ladies and gentlemen

I'm serious.
India, China, Pakistan and all South Asian countries have like 5-8% GDP growth, but wh*Tes only around 1-2%.

We'll eclipse them in given time. 500 million wh*Tes VS. 6 billion non-wh*Tes.

Black Power bois.

Export kings, industrial kings, land area kings, population kings.

IT'S A NON-WH*TE CENTURY.

>White britons a full 5% higher than pakistanis
>poster's name: Pakistani

>China, India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, Indnesia
Notice how none of them are black.

Stay retarded t*rkroach

You're gonna be disappointed once you realize that every civilized society hates (sand)niggers lmao

Yeah, you're only 5% better than us IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY.

Meanwhile black warriors (Bangladeshis) ECLIPSE YOUR ARSE.

They are black.
Black = non-wh*Te.

They're black warriors.

>posts unironically on a CIA honeypot containment board.

LOL W*STERNERS ARE KEKS.

I'm white and i love bbc

>we wuz agyptinz
in your dreams wh*Te soy boy

You're clearly just bored anglo cunt that's shitposting

Where did I write that Egyptians were white?
All I wrote is that they're not niggers, I mean sure they have european dna them but that doesn't make em white.
Stupid sub 60IQ t*rkroach

Why do wh*Tes LARP as Egyptians (the best and first civilisation)?

Egyptians came from Africa.
Africa's a black continent.

Are wh*Tes really this delusional subhumans?

b-bois.. where did you guys go? one nog post and the black supremacists abandon thread.
Lol pathetic. Ooga Booga I are stronga dan you.. fags

Lol, got bullied by a black person?
All wh*Te south Africans should be executed.

Lmao, colonise and expect to stay there. You'll only get what you rightfully deserve.

>I-I didn't mean that
wh*Te boy BTFO

You sub 60 IQ is showing t*rkroach turn off your computer and go crawl back behind your toilet

this. wh*Te subhumans should get the FUCK out of my africa .

>you
Can you not speak English?
And you were talking about IQs lmao!

Based.
We should make a discord, and start more of these threads.