Why is everyone using those boots now?

Why is everyone using those boots now?

Other urls found in this thread:

inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com.co/2017/11/restored-republic-via-gcr-update-as-of_24.html
livestream.com/abeldanger/events/7950107
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's just the rich people version of a plaster cast to be fair

I thought you where talking about the wheel chair.

>just (((coincidences)))

What are you talking about?
I've had one of those since 2015
I put it on every time i injure my ankle

something big is coming.

inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com.co/2017/11/restored-republic-via-gcr-update-as-of_24.html

why is everyone breaking their ankle today?

if your foot is fractured but not fully broken, in exactly the same manner as mine was, can confirm they allow you to WALK on your foot (lightly) instead of having to use crutches. helped me out a good bit in high school.

>they're just coincidences good soyim

It is sort of co-incidental they're all exactly the same model ;^)

Missing toes?

wouldn't walking on a fractured foot be the same as constantly picking a scab immediately after it forms? aren't you just prolonging healing by constantly exposing an already damaged part of your body to more damage via movement?

>Keep walking on it GOYYY i'm SHOAH you'll be fine, see you again every month for the next year, 500 shekels per visit

I thought this faggot died in prison

this is from 2016 stop shitting in the pot faggot.

that satanist sigil on the wrist

a weapon to surpass metal gear

Spraining your ankles is common

do u got more photos of elite with boots?

or you rather shitpost?

>not taking the boot pill

Well you don't run on it. Usage can help healing/fusing, though.

Depends how heavy the fracture is. In Hillary's case though: no one uses a full boot for a fucking broken toe, that's a splint injury, a boot would not help. You also won't use a boot immediately after tearing your achilles (mccain)

That is so funny. Love it.

who's this guy?

WEBSTER = wireless electronic boot, secure tether, extended range

I have tried a bit to verify, and failed. Maybe you can.

From here, almost bottom of really interesting set of pictures!!! : )
livestream.com/abeldanger/events/7950107

what the fuck are these fucking boots!?!

Hahahaha laughed hard at this thread. They look like shit.

My friend's dad used boots like this because he had severe diabetes. Any injury to his feet from as little as bumps or scrapes could lead to amputation due to the refusal to heal.

Looks (((Kabbalahistic)))

sigil of lucifer. is this manson?

what an infinite teenage faggot this guy is

Not using it does the same thing, though. Leads to gangrenous inflammation. Boot or not, if you have diabetes hard enough, you're losing your foot.

They're like medical casts but easier to take off and adjust and designed in a way that you can still kind of walk on them a bit easier..

>freemason I guess
oh yeah...probably manson

To hide the ankle tracker of course

KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I couldn't stop laughing at that pic. Just too funny

I'm pretty convinced it's an ankle monitor desu. He gave the most retarded reason for changing it on his leg

Support for the feets?!

you wear them after you take off a real hardcast. It's to help support while you get back to walking or if you have a minor injury you wear

It's Marilyn Manson.

It's not jewish, it is quite the opposite.

Fucking killed me

He had a gun fall on him.

No, it is. Atheism and LaVeyan Satanism are funded and supported by Jews. They want you to be atheist and lose all senses of morality, as they have done. Look at Israel's demographics and ask why all of them believe morality is relative, are gay, and are atheist.

Atheism is the ultimate Jew pill.

fucking kek

bleed and die