So why are we even forced to take immigrants? They cost more money and ruin societies...

So why are we even forced to take immigrants? They cost more money and ruin societies. The only fucking thing I hear is that immigrants boost "GDP" so wouldn't it make more sense if the government encouraged women to have more kids for more benefits instead of throwing ten billions on a bunch of shitskins to wreck havoc on Scandinavian societies?

What the fuck did we do to deserve this? We didn't colonize anyone and even if we did, why the fuck does it matter?

Your country is run by bulldykes who hate all men and pretty girls!

so they want all the rapeugees to attack both!

Refugees are big business now. There are "non profits" raking in billions to process them, and all that. They lobby to fight refugee intake, and fight to loosen border controls. It's all out there, if you want to look it up. It's a billion dollar industry, and liberals are getting fat and rich off it.
Your government taxes you, and hands that money to 1%ers, to bring in more niggers to rape you, punish you if you complain, and will keep bringing more in, and get even more of your money, when their budgets inevitably rise.

at least your country was always just a shitty raiding, pillaging, raping, living in mud huts and worshipping basic bitch poly pantheons who didn't survive to modern day.

in England we're actually having our empire destroyed. For you it's an improvement.

They can't afford to make having kids logical for Europeans - its just too fucking expensive. Or perhaps they could, but in any case importing high-fertility people is much much cheaper, especially since so many of the costs (increased crime, etc) are not borne by the state/elites directly.

I want to fuck this King of England

I mean 'logical' in a narrow dollar-cost sense, BTW, not in the wider enlightened self interest sense of maintaining a prosperous nation.

Post more sexy Saber.

rin best girl tho

Because you voted in degenerates into the office.

OLD MEN

Government gives taxpayer money to nigs. Nigs cannot into moderate spending, so they buy cheap garbage produced by international corporations (junk food, shitty electronics, etc, etc), GDP increases.

>it make more sense...
Consider this: if your country REALLY needs immigrants then why not admit Chinese, or Filipinos, or even Mexicans? There are MILLIONS of people that are 100x better than niggers and mudslimes and yet our governments deliberately imports the WORST immigrants. America has taken in MILLIONS of muslim Arabs "refugees" while MILLIONS of CHRISTIAN ARABS sit in camps waiting. Why? Because Christian Arabs assimilate and vote Republican. The "string pullers" want us all divided and warring with each other, so they can control us easier.

Once you realize this then you can see this is about destroying and destabilizing white countries. It's just that simple.

We invented modern military tactics and strategies and a fuck ton more things. What did the Eternal Anglo create besides disasters and genocide upon Scandinavian countries?

Hell, we invented English by fucking and teaching your ancestors some of our words.

Plz no lewd sabah

This. There's plenty of countries, where people are decent, but poor and willing to improve their life. To that user's list we could add also Russia and Argentina (and their nearby countries). But the architects of mass migration do not want educated middle and working class people. Those would want jobs, ability to integrate, operational social lifts, transparency in politics, etc. While nigs will be fine with welfare and living in ghettos.

Because Chinks, Mexicans and Filipinos are shitskins, drug addicts, dumb, ugly and hideous creatures.

Why the fuck would anyone want them, let alone, any foreigners at all?

Nah, Sweden was strong until XVIII century or so when the emerging Russian Empire kicked their asses. And Swedish economy is still good for such a small country, they

There are millions of people in more dire need than a bunch of fucking syrians. Syrians are within walking distance of some of the richest, most peaceful muslim countries on earth. They could inhabit the empty hotels of dubai or something.

They import middle easterners and africans because they're less compatible with western values than asians and spics and more likely to cause large scale social discord, which gives jews and excuse to further oppress everyone but the jews (and keep a good conscience doing it, because "ey chaim its just a buncha muslims")

Your tar exports were used on the slave ships, NOW PAY GIBS

Becasue you are politically enept as a people.

There are 1,300,000,000 chinks. You could take the best of the best all with IQs above 115 and good looking as well. You could take white South Africans, or Russians, but I get your point.

I'm only pointing out that their bullshit excuse to destroy your country is because you "need" immigrants to "survive", but then they import worthless dumb shits that are worse than not having immigrants.

I don't really care about race, just intelligence and culture. For America I would accept anybody with an IQ of 115, physically healthy, and is NOT muslim, jewish, or any other group that doesn't marry others.

My question is why don't you just kill them? It's not like my usual problem where a bit fat powerful country is going to come and kill me.

gee idk user

>money is more important than life
okay OP