Holy Fuck

How long until this bitch is dead? She's 91 fucking years old.

Other urls found in this thread:

humansarefree.com/2014/05/queen-elizabeth-found-guilty-in-missing.html
yournewswire.com/president-putin-claims-queen-elizabeth-is-not-human/
youtube.com/watch?v=8-u5nd2GqNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Another ten years tops.

better question: why do you give a shit?

She'll live for 18 more years to become the longest reigning monarch of alltime

Neck yourself 44%er

God save the Queen

Get this blasphemous shit out of here.

>91 years
try again with 3000 thousand years. she baths in and drinks the blood of virgins and children to stay young and healthy

DEATH TO TRAITORS WHO SERVE THE ROTHSCHILD COVEN!

die traitor

FUCK LIMEYS

What difference does it make? Is England lacking for dynamic, energetic leadership or something? She's a frikkin figurehead. And a connection to the past, as well.

At least she secretly grumbles about the immigrant invasion - do I recall correctly? Her younger, hipper descendants will be poz to the max.

Show some fucking respect muttboy

t. nazimutt

That guy on the left looks like a relative of Nigel Farage.

>that guy on the left

Thats King Edward you mong. You have to go back, son.

Yeah, I spotted that after I'd posted... kinda a big hint in the filename.

>implying hitler wasnt also a rothschild agent

Farage does look like him though, kek.

If digitz she'll die next week.

Wait a couple more decades, those fucking reptilians have pretty long lifespans.

>she

Why wouldn't she live that long? She's never done a fucking days work in her life. All she does it get ferried around in limousines, cutting ribbons, waving and eating swans.

I'm getting tired of seeing her on my coins

Rollin

GTFO ungrateful colonial!

a sedentary life has never been good for anyone...

LOL im a brown belt in jiu jitsu I would submit that bitch in seconds, then head kick her.

>implying he was

Our former queen simply abdicated after ruling for 33 years (at the age of 75), her son Willem-Alexander now being our king
Why can't Elizabeth do the same?

Nothing keeps you in your youth like bathing in baby blood

Republic when?

She's going for a record.

>implying it's still alive

Kek says 14th December

humansarefree.com/2014/05/queen-elizabeth-found-guilty-in-missing.html

No joke. Wouldn’t doubt it, it’s not entirely out of the realm of possibilities.

Currently reading a bit about the topic. Rumour has it she wants to outlive Prince Charles, so that his wife Camilla doesn't become Queen

Her funeral is expected to be the most-watch event in TV history by a wide margin. Pretty strange for a person who didn't really accomplish anything besides being born and not doing anything stupid since.

Legit curious whether Liz'd abdicate if she became infirmed. I suspect so.

The queen will live another 12.3 years

Perhaps, although I half suspect her to become some sort of Leper Queen

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.
I swore to serve her and I will serve has to the best of my ability.
GOT STRAFFE AMERIKA

Rolling

Unironically another twenty years.

beautiful

91 is nothing, my great grandmother became 104. She lived alone, and even rowed out to fish.

91 is something, it exeeds life expectancy 20 years.
In 1926, the year Queen Elizabeth was born, the average life expectancy for a new-born girl was 70.6 years.

I wouldn't say that royal families can be compared to the avg expectancy though.

fuck you oil-nigger

If she still ruled in 2040 at age 114, would people start to get suspicious?

Hopefully not long, die already bitch

>Implying reptilians don't continually molt until they go dormant for their final metamorphosis
As far as how long until the elders decide its time to swap her out for a newer model to counter rumors, I'd say 8 or 10 years, removing her at exactly 100 would be too suspicious.

I am so glad that every year that passes, Americans become less and less near to us in the DNA chain.

Thankfully some day you mutts will be closer to Mexicans and Nigs than Brits, and we can purge your shithole country from our memories.

Since Putin claims she's not human, who knows?

yournewswire.com/president-putin-claims-queen-elizabeth-is-not-human/

You mean someone who embodies a thousand year old tradition and lineage and represents the glorious time when the empire stretched across the globe? She doesn't have to do anything. She's a reminder of where we came from, and what we used to be.

You're a minority in your capital as well, m8. What a shame. You cunts endured centuries of bloody warfare for your little island, only for it to be given away to shitskins within 20 years.

Its disgusting to watch you brits celebrating this disgusting cunt that sat by and watched this all happen. She not only gave away your colonies, she turned you into a colony of your former colonies.

Isn't nearly everyone in the Australian and New Zealand political classes a buttblasted republican? That would be awkward at a funeral, and with the new king.

24 years ago
That's a skin walker.

She's 91 years old though

No, OP. The bitch is Charles, and he belongs to his whore-owner Camilla. Thankfully, the kids turned out OK and if we're lucky, Charles will drop dead soon and we can laugh while one of Diana's kids takes over the throne.

I think Elizabeth is sustained by her sheer disgust with her son for almost ruining the royal line. God save the queen, says this American.

God save the Queen, may she live long enough till we get a real king who will make us great again.

>Queen is 91
>91

Thanks for giving her immunity, you treasonous bint.

Because nobody wants Charles on the thrones so shes trying to outlive her own son

She's probably going to abdicate in 2020. I don't expect her to die for another 20 years desu, I bet she'll make it to at least 110.

in theory I'm a republican

>All men are created equal

nowt wrong with that line, why in theory im a republican

but I dont think Liz has done anything that would mean i would support changing from a constitutional monarchy. she works hard and has been strictly neutral and done a good job and still does seeing she should be putting her feet up years ago

Charles is a cunt
Andrew is a paedophile

but cant say a bad thing about William and Harry.

I think the monarchy will survive for a few more generations. especially if Charles dies quickly.

God Save the Queen, only those under the rule of Her Majesty may make comment.

I kinda hoped Harry would be king one day but George will do.

Elizabeth I also lived an incredibly long time for her era and held the throne for all of it. Elizabeth II is gradually passing things over to Charles, though. I figure if she's still around for her 95th, abdication (or a serious illness prior to then) will happen.

>I kinda hoped Harry would be king one day but George will do.

King of Lads

good chance not a ounce of Windsor blood in him too, not a bad thing seeing how the Bowes Lyons are riddled with tards

This will probably be the case.

ahh we're holding out here in Scotland, 95% of all births were to white parents. Niggers and Shitskins don't want to come here due to the high taxes and also the weak ass benefit bill they'll receive. Doesn't stop the ones that are he from segregating themselves and creating a mini Islamic colony.

God kill the queen

Interesting: youtube.com/watch?v=8-u5nd2GqNE

True, I love that he was caught calling someone a paki and wearing a swastika. Also big props for joining the army even though most tried to stop him. King of Lads indeed.

That puts her head and shoulders over a lot of world leaders. How many Cold War heads of state remain at this point? How many served in pre-WW2 armed forces?

I'm not bothered with the monarchs, they encourage tourism and they cost the british tax payer 50p per year on average yet pay millions into the economy.

Gee, it's almost like the symbolic leader and top figurehead of the UK receives top tier medical treatment

I read that with an English accent, sounds like: God Shave The Queef

I didn't notice this thread, but I have one here

>nobody wants Charles on the throne
The absolute state of Jacobite shills

Queen Mother was 99 when she died, Charles will be recorded as the Elderly King

>ahh we're holding out here in Scotland, 95% of all births were to white parents.

>being a poverty ridden shithole where not even immigrants want to come and die there

which bit of Glasgow was it that has a lower life expectancy than Benin? heh

She won't

>that 456
What does it mean

Gas yourself kike.
Royals are based. Her fucking heir named the jew.

I canny stand Americans, Canadians, Aussies etc lecture Europeans about European politics. You's literally turned your nations from ethno states into a third world paradise in the space of a couple of generations.

>pay millions into the economy

GOD SAVES

She is eternal.

>when you have to use a meme that was originally and is still mainly used to make fun of your shithole nation

vampires live to atleast 200 yrs faggot!

I forgot

>What does it mean
nothing

soros pays me 5 shekels for each one i draw