The State of Sweden

Here's the website banner for one of our biggest banks, Swedbank.

Other urls found in this thread:

swedbank.se/
swedbank.se/privat/forsakra/fordon/index.htm
swedbank.se/privat/spara-och-placera/aktier-och-andra-placeringar/index.htm
folksam.se/
if.se/privat/forsakringar
if.se/privat/forsakringar/personforsakring/barnforsakring
handelsbanken.se/sv/#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And here's the banner they used to have on their website frontpage.

And this the banner for one of our biggest insurance companies, which "insures every other Swede".

While here's one of its main competitors. This insurance is about personal/private insurance. This brown guy sure looks happy.

Here's a main banner from our 2nd biggest bank iirc, Handelsbanken.

... And another one from them.

That was all I had to share. My grandparents grew up on a much better place. When we're gone, please remember what we used to be like before the invasion.

bump for posterity

Endure until you can strike.

I think you got it backwards. Banks(and businesses) are just interested in catching the eye of as many customers as they can. Since your country has filthy pakis, blacks and slanteyes, they feel obliged to put all racial groups on advertisements, to attract the largest possoble pool of customers, not only white, but brown too, not only men, but women too. Because in your country brown people(and women) have the same rights and financial potential as white people. It's not propaganda or some evil plot, just business.
You should look for the route of the problem, not symptoms.

Change banks now swedefags

Why are you guys allowing this? I'm not saying America doesn't have a race problem but at least we are openly racist and white nationalism is visibly rising... it's like you guys have just accepted your fate and don't care. I don't understand

That's rough

>It's not propaganda or some evil plot

>nigger male, white female

>nigger male, white females

>sandnigger male, white female

>nigger male, white female

HMMMMMMM

Links? Not that I doubt you, I just want it to show others.

Even in New Sverige we get this shit. Recently there was one for a small tech college, and another for our college football team. It never fucking ends.

Why did you skip ? Because it doesn't fall into the pattern?

Nigger + redhead should be a fucking felony, goddamn.

oh, I'm sorry, the correlation was just .8 out of 1

Its amazing that any attractive race of women would ever think of dating someone not only ugly, but hideous. The shitskins in Sweden are horrid looking. Some literal monkeys are more attractive. Sweden you are a mystery? Are your women just sick in the head, or are they so brainwashed that they are willing to bang subhuman garbage just to be popular? Let us know

What the fuck? Why are there even niggers in snow monkey countries? Seriously, why the fuck are they there?

Fuck your government and leaders who did this to you Sven.

Thanks muricans.
This one comes from you.

Death to ZOG

Well, that explains it, you are absolutely right.

IF THE '''MUTT''' land can do it so can you!

>mutt is a jewish meme and you all fell for it

It looks like a Finn though

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH!

Call it wishful thinking but I can't help but think Swedish women that actually have sex with these disgusting animals, let alone have a relationship with them, are extremely rare. It's honestly pretty rare in America too unless the girl is hideous herself.

Never underestimate the whorishness of a swedish slut.

I fucking hate this slogan. My country's PM shouts this every chance he gets. I can't wait until the next election to vote out this SJW closet homosexual.

Why not be a whore with someone attractive that has money then?

Checked. And yeah, fuck'em.

Well, the catalogue for IKEA has been becoming increasingly blacked in the last few years
I would say 70% of their "models" are mulattos or blacks

the first one is here:
swedbank.se/
a multi-racial family can be seen here:
swedbank.se/privat/forsakra/fordon/index.htm
a white/paki couple can be seen here:
swedbank.se/privat/spara-och-placera/aktier-och-andra-placeringar/index.htm

the others can be found at
folksam.se/ (don't remember where, but it has their logo in the image)

if insurances:
if.se/privat/forsakringar (one of the images there)

INSURE YOUR BLACK KID:
if.se/privat/forsakringar/personforsakring/barnforsakring

Handelsbanken (can't find them right now)
handelsbanken.se/sv/#

I feel only anger & hatred in my heart.

I used to feel happy once.

D I S G U S T I N G

We had an IKEA moving "video ad" in the subway of a nigger and a white woman kissing. Don't know if there's images of it

So much diversity.

I know that feel. At least you haven't officially moved abroad so that you can avoid handing 30% of your hard-earned cash to a system that supports the current ethnic cleansing

Coincidentally those r the people buying that shit

>swedbank.se/privat/spara-och-placera/aktier-och-andra-placeringar/index.htm

The girl looks older

>Blanda up whitey
>Y u skip!?
It still fits

always non white man + white girl
fucking always

look on the bright side, don't you feel jealous that all your ancestors fought all those awesome wars and u thought you'd be stuck playing computer games and jacking off? instead, you might get to fight in the final war

how do Swedes react to this? Do you really guys stay within ethnic couples anyway?

Despain not.
Our revenge will be overwelming.

And btw if white men just stop working / supporting the system, everything collapses in notime.

jeez.

it's not that common, it's just very common in (((advertising)))

Sweden
Pls
I love you
Be safe