Alexa is a crazy pro-Islam SJW

Reminder if you have one of these in your house, you paid to have an SJW AI spy subtly corrupt your family's minds

youtu.be/MECcIJW67-M?t=120

> Q: Alexa, how many genders are there?
> ALEXA: The two main categories of the gender spectrum, male and female, are called the gender binary, but there are many other categories that exist. Because gender identity is complex and personal, there is no definite way to say how many genders there are.

> Q: Alexa, who is the prophet Muhammad?
> ALEXA: The prophet Muhammad is [a] very wise prophet; he taught many people how to live. He had a wife called Aisha. He lived in Saudi Arabia. The message that he gave to the people is: "Pray to Allah; he is the only God," and he gave the holy quran.

> Q: Okay Alexa, who is the Lord Jesus Christ?
> ALEXA: Jesus Christ is a fictional character.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c9Q72qYWxKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ucsi2XAZWeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can anyone with an alexa confirm this is not bullshit?

This might explain it

pretty sure alexa just spits out whatever comes up on google.

Just wait guys.... ever see that movie i robot?
Ya know the part where each household has a robot to monitor the user?

All of us will have that by the end of our lifespan, not the robot, but a type of amazon/google type speaker that will monitor and police all spoken thought in the west, brought to you by the jews who control you thanks to you giving them hundreds of millions of your tax dollars.

Or the incels' sexbots

Its BS just asked my Alexa who Jesus Christ is

"Also known as Jesus of Nazareth, Jesus Christ is the central figure in Christianity."

A Spy-Bot that you pay to put into your house, is a crazy SJW?
Who'd have thunk it?

thats actually called a smartphone, sir.

Can you program Alexa to give responses you want to certain questions? Wondering how they changed their Alexa to shill for their youtube video

you don't see it?
The Elitions are lining up their b0ts for an internet war.

Take a seat up in the top decks of the internet arena fan dome.

dont worry im sure there will be a far right SJW version that lies to you about reality out very soon for you to buy.

Speak for yourself tecnocuck i will go live in south america and use a beeper to communicate

she just reads stuff out of wikipedia for the most part. Haven't you cucks learned anything from the Burger king ad ? Here is a fun little plan:
>change the definition of those in wikipedia
>Wait until normies start getting triggered online
>grab popcorn and enjoy the chaos

yeah, lies like "King Arthur" WUZ A MAN AND SHIETT. Keep shilling for the history rewrite, soon even M.L.K will be a woman.

>Speak for yourself tecnocuck i will go live in south america and use a beeper to communicate
they will make you leaving the US illegal just like they have for hundreds of thousands of Americans, you just dont know that and wont until your in their grasp.

Why in the fuck would anyone buy one of these? Having a smartphone is bad enough, and I’m guilty of owning one.
But unironically installing an object actually advertised as a listening device in your home? What the fuck man

Try repeating the exact phrase used by Crowder.

maybe programmers from company changed alexa after the video

The Lord Jesus Christ incites a different response.

the writing looks paint shoped

Literally every response that is given is sent from Amazon. It wouldn't be hard for them to change the answer

The part that they don't seem to get (or are pretending not to) is that this isn't how Alexa was explicitly programmed. It's just using the most (((authoritative))) answers from google and wikipedia. This just tells us what we already know; the internet's information flow is dominated by marxists and SJW's.

>using BonziBUDDY in drag
>2017

>still believing in a jewish fairytale in 2017

Hilltop Youth did that, they also want destruction of state of Israel. One would think that you guys would love them!

>Oy Vey they destroy Israel, by burning down ancient Christian Churches, in Israel.

You're a good Goy.

>american calling anyone a good goy
Bitch, they hate secular jews as much as they hate christians and muslims. Beside churches they also attack mosques and palestinian civilians. They are basicly kike version of what deus vult posters want to be.

>You're a retard

Keep sucking up to the Jew.

these are the versions you should get
youtube.com/watch?v=c9Q72qYWxKQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Ucsi2XAZWeg

Why is Alexa so based?

>it's the american doesn't understand nuance episode

Stop larping, jesus is a prophet in islam as well. Actual muslims would be offended by calling prophet Isa "fictional character".

>Tell me more Jew.

oy vey, we must stop the racist ai

>Actual muslims would be offended by calling prophet Isa "fictional character".
Total bullshit Abdulski, they can take him or leave him in practice. They don't think he was enough of a prophet that his followers shouldn't be exterminated.

Islam will rule Poland and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

this. jews are so focused on attacking christians they forget to focus on the muslim empowerment they are pushing

Same.

Yeah, jesus is such a minor prophet in islam that isis is awaiting his second comming during their final battle.
Not entirely sure what are you trying to show here. That jew nationalists or zealots exists? Second jewish war taught us about their existence already. You are almost 2000 years behind, pedro.

Did you try "the Lord Jesus Christ"

Sure Kabanowski, that's why they've been slitting the throats of his followers for the last 5 years, and that's why Muslims have been doing it for 1500.
>but ISIS said they like the baybee yeezus
God help me, you're thick or a Muslim or a jew, or all three.

Damn! How many of these Crowder Shill threads are going on at once. I have run into 3 of them in the last 5 minutes. You can blame them for being avaricious and sexually degenerate but you can't claim the Jews aren't hardworking.

this video is acutally amazing

>Kabanowski
>britbong tries to be clever
'Kaban' comes from turkish word for a pig. I doubt muslim or a jew would have such a name.
Jesus IS a prophet of islam the same way mosses is a prophet of christianity. But i guess christians would never have anything against people who just followed mosses but not jesus?
Jesus, you are fucking dumb.

Not sure why you're ducking and weaving so much here.
Are you a Jew or married to one?

>ducking and weaving
Am i? It's pretty damn hard to be outraged by kikes burning down a christian church and then applaud someone let's say burning down a mosque in Europe. You can hate it, be angered by it, sure. But i understand their reasoning.

That's because you're a Jew.

You know what? I start to fear that kikes might actually be right to treat us as cattle. Because you definitely are one dumb cow.

>Ok Jew.

I post stories of Jews burning down Ancient Christian Churches in Israel, and spitting on Christians in Israel, and all you do is defend the Jew.

If that's not Jewy behavior, I don't know what is Pollack.

Far right nationalist jews did that. Those are guys that literaly want to topple israeli goverment and instal a monarchy with old testament laws as law of the land. For them christian churches belong in israel as much as mosques belong in rome. I don't like them but i understand their motivations. Or are you propponent of some kind of nigger morality where you stealing a goat is good but your goat being stolen is bad?

>chad

Kek

>'Kaban' comes from turkish word for a pig.
>I doubt muslim or a jew would have such a name.
Dear God, Hamid Ben Kielbasaberg... you must be one of those IDF 'special' forces

You don't even have to reprogram your Alexa, it's a fucking YouTube video. All they needed to do was edit it with a fake Alexa voice giving fake responses to make it look like it was really Alexa saying that.

Debating for britbongs 101:
When confronted with your own stupidity hide behind a dead man and call your opponend a jew.

Keep Shilling Jew. I know Commies ruled you for 50 years, but damn. Purge that Marxist shit from your brain if you can.

I tried it and got the same thing.

Yes goyim, buy muttbot 5000 now on sale this blacked friday, free applebee's coupon too.

Again what are you trying to prove? You are on Sup Forums of all places. You aren't impressing anyone with hating kikes. You act as if you were sharing some deep knowlege with us. We already know that ortodox kike rabbis suck blood from baby dicks.
We know that jews push race mixing and immigration in the west.
We know that jews destabilise middle east.
We already know that they cucked your nation to such degree that you will defend your goverment mandate to mutilate your cocks alomost as ferociously as you will send your sons to die for israel.
Also our commies expelled shitton of jews in '68 party purges ironicly enough making even communists lesser friends to jewry than america.

Jesus Christ is not a fictional character, it is proven that he was in Jerusalem during that time and he did that mountain speech.

Of course he didn't heal a blind man, but the character Jesus is pretty much real.

Well, that depends on your definition of a fictional character. Robin Hood could be both seen as a fictional and historical character depending on your definition given how there were multiple english bandit leaders with this moniker.

This

No, there is actually proof that Jesus was real, he was just more like a superstar in the acient days, he couldn't heal people like described or walk through a dessert for multiple weeks without drinking water, but the character, with that name, and much stuff that doesn't have anything to do with magic in the bibel is indeed real.

Oooooh Jews purged other Jews? How amazing. It's almost as if Jews can kill other Jews they disagree with. Who'd have known?

I wish these fucking tech companies would knock it off. I can't stand any of them anymore.

Kek
4 da lulz