It's time

It's time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W6FQSEyzBoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YOI makes this a good year

So there were two threads deleted yesterday. Or were there more? I went to bed in the middle of

Why can't mods just lurk for a week before they start deciding to delete shit? Jesus Christ.

It's like they hired the most incompetent neckbeard fucks this time around. Sup Forums will never recover. BTW, I checked the archive and the angry mod/janitor spamming was just disgusting to read through.

>mod is insecure

I've never thought Sup Forums could turn to shit so fast, now with the general thread witch hunt.

I'm still hoping it'll get better after the year ends.
I can only imagine that some retard wants to prove his point when he said
>Sup Forums will have no generals by the end of the year

Can we still hope for canon homo in the second cour, anons?

But homo threads are not generals, so he truly is a retard.

Who Occult here?

What manga is this ?

We already know it's canon.

I wish I knew that doujin title.

Killua is cute!

Only for best boy.

Is 2016 the end of being cockteased? Will 2017 be a panoply of confirmed canon homo series?

No, because anime series take 2-3 years to be made. We're still getting respawns of Free! to this day.

I think it's just a two page doujin. I saw it posted on the artist's twitter.

I'm okay with this for now.

>pair two characters together that aren't even in love and show no kind of romantic feelings towards each other
>"m-muh queerbaiting"

>when hetfags do it it's okay though

Can we all agree that the next sports anime should be about pole dancing?

>b-but the hetfags

Is this a thread about straight shit? No. So shut the fuck up. You "it must be canon" shippers are scum.

It 'should' be, but it never will. See the next thing we're getting from KyoAni. Expectations?
youtu.be/W6FQSEyzBoU

Is that Legend of Galactic Heroes ?

How much time until we are irrevocably moved to /cm/ by the new safe space reddit mods?

Yes.

Archery Free!!, obviously, the characters seem to be exactly the same.

>Expectations?
Free with archery and endless cocktease.

The new Rei looks smugger though.

Still looks like the best boy anyway.

That's what I was saying.

>it's a fucking banner
These mods are new as fuck if they can't recognize these things. Looks like we need to thank /qa/ for bitching and making this place an even bigger shithole.
Instead of being weekly these homo threads are going to keep popping up throughout the week just to get a decent conversation in.

We're not getting anything, that's just a CM for the novel. Next season is the dragon maid anime.

>New Rei
For all the hate Free gets, Rei was a fairly non-common character. Sup Forums predictions about him were fairly wrong.

Is this thread going to last or what? If we're getting the hammerban I'd wish for at least an explanation, because we sure don't fit the general criteria.

I also made a thread on .

That's why he was the best thing about Free, he looked like a megane cliche and acted like that for one episode but then changed and was way more capable of solving the drama than the other MCs.

>I'd wish for at least an explanation
They can't even give a decent one. There's little justification for this level of regulation and general labeling.
This isn't a general and it shouldn't be treated as such but new mods are new mods.

>an explanation
Do you really think the mod team would write something pic relates (as they should)?

*related

They should give us at least a light.

I'd love to hear what they have to say. All they're accomplishing by deleting the last four threads is leaving us pissed off and having to roll these threads.
If they would of let the first one hit the bump limit we would of been on our way.

>all that copypasta
3/10 for effort

Thanks. I'll be keeping an eye on it.

>
Sup Forums is doomed.

Even Sup Forums is a better place to have a decent thread than Sup Forums.

This whole board is doomed since Hiro arrived. I'm surprised we've lasted this long.

I agree. Series generals are way worse. At least for shit like homo threads there is always new stuff you can discuss. Just look how stagnant Jojo generals are. They post the same stuff they'd posted years ago, there is nothing new to discuss unless there is a new Jojolion chapter and even then it only leads to the same discussions and image posts.

He needs his own series

>At least for shit like homo threads there is always new stuff you can discuss.
Pretty much. We're always going to be around and posting regardless of how often these threads keep getting deleted.
There's always plenty of boys available to discuss and smell.

>There's always plenty of boys available to discuss and smell.

How about boys to taste?

Hiro really has shit up Sup Forums. Not to get too meta, but I'm not thrilled with the subredditization going on. Then he complains about needing to cut bandwidth.

The sooner he sells to even someone like Shkrelli, the better.

That's lewd, my friend. Anyone got the fetish pastebin from last thread?

Sei

I swear to god Harada better not chicken out and make a good ending out of this mess like Yoru to Asa no Uta.

This is just sad.

Tasting is the next step up from smelling.
Got to put in the effort to get the best reward.

That's the wrong brother.

He's trying to butcher this place up and data mine the most out of us. Guy is a snake, and even if he isn't the new mods he has hired are incompetent as fuck.
Meme frogs shouldn't be lasting for as long as they do here on Sup Forums, but man those homo threads have got to go!
We need to revise that shit and get a new one rolling.

I'll admit it is. I like the more energetic one anyway, I need it wild.

Hiro is learning very quickly that we aren't as dumb as he thinks. We may be dumb, but we're not THAT dumb.

>Discussing Hiro and the doom of Sup Forums
>Not about straight boys and manly men.

Kaido best boy

>Not about straight boys
Don't exit.

Is Time Bokan worth picking up for the shota? I saw some fanservice screenshots of him.

*best girl

That's what we're doing though.

Kaidou a cute

Who's Moot supposed to be?
Leave my boy alone.

Should we go back to one thread per month?

Your mother must be really disappointed.

My mother is dead.

I hope he doesn't go to prison.

One thread per week is the ideal. Having to wait one month to discuss the weekly episodes of shitty homobait shows that no one but me watches would kill the fun.

Harada or Niichan?

>straight boys
I see what you did there.

I reject the implication that there's anything wrong with either of the Mikoshibas.

This.
Where else can I discuss homo bait in the chink short that uses Tosh's character design

Niichan.

>caring what a bitch thinks

Perhaps it's for the best.

Does this creature have a dick?

Before vow: annoying unsympathetic whiny brat.
After vow: generic shounen protagonist (little ponytail version)

It's hard to tell which one was worse. Even the 15-year-old crybaby was better.

Lurk moar.

>tfw has to wait a little longer again

They both has such bitable asses.
>Even the 15-year-old crybaby was better.
At least he had some spunk to him. Plus honestly he looked better with the longer hair.
Guy is still best boy out of abyss.

>crappy CGPD
No thank you

Say no more.

Momo a lewd miracle.

Everyone in Abyss was kind of shit. The only tales game I dropped because I didn't like anyone.

I didn't expect to like Gakuen Handsome.
Shit is always cracking me up.

At least long haired Luke was a breath of fresh air compared to most Tales of protags, sure he was annoying, but then he just became generic and his guilt complex was even more annoying

We're not worthy.

Sorry for newfag question but Is Harada a man or a woman?

He is female.

She's a guy