Explain This Shit Like Pastor Steven L Anderson From The Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe, AZ

Other urls found in this thread:

creationwiki.org/Human_longevity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longevity_myths
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Biblical_longevity
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 5:3-4&version=NIV
youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They each took turns identifying as women, and giving birth to children, then identifying as men and impregnating the other brothers when they identified as women. Didn't you take any biology classes?

The Genesis is a story about the origins of mankind. Goyim aren't people.
Humans originally lived to their 600, their lifespan fell as they lost favour with god and further mixed with gentiles

evolution is exactly that but with ape incest instead
what's there to explain

Where does it say that in the bible?

Adam was made of dirt and Eve was made from his rib; it's clear that the usual rules of human biology don't apply here.

Humans DNA was perfect back then. The further away we go the more it degrades. Also, niggers aren't human they are beasts.

lmao religionfags will literally believe anything
explain heaven without having experienced hell
is life hell and god makes us suffer so that his heaven can seem so great? doesnt seem like such a loving god to me

>rationalising religion
>rationalising that which is fundamentally irrational
>attempting to imbue extrapolatory logic to high-fantasy fables of fairy tale fiction formulated for fettering fretful fools

Also according to the Bible there were tribes of some sired from angels and fallen angels iirc

I think they had daughters, too, the Bible just doesn't mention them because they're women. Happens fairly often. What confuses me is when cities start popping up around them. Where did the other people come from?

Those motherfuckers

There were multiple Adam and Eves.

This. After Eve fucked up, women were no longer relevant. Only real use was to make babies and take care of the cave.

For info of human lifespan in the Bible:
creationwiki.org/Human_longevity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longevity_myths
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Biblical_longevity

First non-named character in the Bible Genesis 4:17
>And Cain knew his wife, and she conceived, and brought forth Henoch: and he built a city, and called the name thereof by the name of his son Henoch.

However, the claim in the OP is falsr anyway, since Adam did have female children (Genesis 5:4):
>And the days of Adam, after he begot Seth, were eight hundred years: and he begot sons and daughters

Even St. Augustine realized that Genesis was a fable.

The important thing to take from the story is that sin is not God's fault but your inadequacy, which the more I think about it, the more I realize it's 100% correct. Sin doesn't exist on Mars because there are no humans there, the rest of the cosmos is perfect, why is it just on this little rock that you can't sort yourselves out?

People were based as fuck before modernism showed up and told people that all they needed to be happy were the right gadgets, or the right political system, and that's why bashing Christianity doesn't make you smart.

Sort yourself out user

WRONG

Genesis 5:3-4New International Version (NIV)

3 When Adam had lived 130 years, he had a son in his own likeness, in his own image; and he named him Seth. 4 After Seth was born, Adam lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 5:3-4&version=NIV

They are descendants of Cain.

Genesis.
Adam lived for 930 years—Genesis 5:5

There where other "humans"
And Cain knew his wife [ishshah], and she conceived and bore Enoch. And he built a city, and called the name of the city after the name of his son—Enoch (Genesis 4:17).

Cains wife can not be a sister, since god forbids incest. The only logical explanation is what the previous user wrote.

spotted the 13 y/o lebbitor

The idea about this biblical longevity is that people in the past were closer to a time before the fall, so they continued to have immortal-like lifespans

It's a myrh

Cain married someone and was worried people would kill him, so God gave him a mark to serve as a warning.

Even Jewish scholars who lived before Christ recognised the creation as allegorical.

Biblical literalism only came into vogue after the Reformation, as it solved the problem of interpretation. If everything in the Bible is meant to be taken at face value, you don't need anyone to interpret it for you

There is nowhere in the Bible that says Adam and Eve are the only two people God created. Nowhere does it say Adsm and Eve are the ancestors of everyone.

here just let me end this thread for you

everything in Genesis is known to be extremely poetical and mythic. The people who wrote it specifically designed it to seem 100% symbolic, it's hilariously ironic that "enlightened by my own euphoria ultra intelligent atheists" can't pick up on that and take every word literally. Jesus Christ kys

adam and eve were progenitors of gods "chosen" cain, seth and the rest of adams offspring procreated with golems.

Its also pretty interesting that the entire "human created from clay" is a lot older than the bible. The gilgamesh epic mentions that gilgamesh friend Enkidu was created by the god mother Ninhursag in exactly the same way. Whats even more interesting is that he lived with the animals naked in the wildland, eating grass before a woman (Samhat) who was a prostitute, was asked by a hunter to sleep with him to lead Enkidu away from the animals. They fuck for 7 days and after that Enkidu leaves the wildland and gains consciousness in the sense that he wants to wear clothes, eat bread and drink beer after Samhat tells him to.

There were other people outside eden.
While we are on the subject of crazy religions:
How does an anarchocommunist stop me from forming a republic after the revolution?

When Cain was banished, he married an unnamed women, ergo there were people other than Adam and Eve.
The "breath of life" breathed into Adam was metaphorical (i.e. he became the first Jew), not literal.

>I don't believe in God and my life is hell and suffering
>it's a coincidence though. Lol

this post was edgy to you?
im curious when you found this website?
also great counter arguments

nobody said my life is hell and suffering, please learn to read
how much more money does god need before all our sins are truly forgiven? probably alot right?

listen here you dumb nigger salvation is free just FUCKING TAKE IT ALREADY STOP BEING AN EDGY RETARD AND TAKE IT

>is life hell and god makes us suffer
>my life isn't hell and I'm not suffering
Okay so I guess your whole "god is a dick for making life hell and suffering" goes out the window then.
Atheists, everyone.

Gayyyyyyy....
Or pedophelia.

All in all the story confirms again what we know: women are evil toxic scum who ruin life and all humanity.

It's allegorical and meant to explain the fall of man

>heh you actually expect me to donate? If god really existed and he was good, he wouldn't mind me keeping everything to myself and spending it on a McMansion to impress my neighbours

Not saying to stop evangelizing, but at some point you have to accept God allowed these people to become Godless for a reason.
Some souls aren't fit for heaven.
Jesus came to save all mankind, but mankind also must save itself; this is free will.

Wrong answer retard. Men of churches ask for money, not God. You can know God without ever stepping into a church. Free bibles are everywhere.

The other people were there already. It never says A & E were the first humans, just that they had a special creation apart from the others.

Think of Homo Erectus already existing, then Neanderthal DNA being dropped on the planet via one male and one female breeding pair.

you still havent been able to explain heaven with facts (not faith)
let me guess, hell is the absence of gods love?
kek, this is the best youve been able to come up with? youve had so many years to figure this one out and come to a solid factual conclusion and yet.... here we are in the current year with nothing more to prove god is real than "muh faith"

That's interesting, and fits in my long held personal belief that evolution and creationism are not mutually exclusive of each other.

t. Predestination Pro

Wow, semitic religions support incest, no fucking shit.

If Adam and Eve were white, where did the niggers and asians come from?

>hurr, explain supernatural realms using natural facts
Embarrassing.
Hell is not even a place, it is an entity.
"The best I've come up with" is showing you to be a disengenious liar. Pretty much nailed it, too; with one comment I made you abandon your previous argument and spiral into damage control.

Adam and Eve were actually single cell organisms. The ‘rib’ was just cell division.

Then evolution happened.

Adam was 6,000 years ago, user. Evolution doesn't happen that fast.

youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc
Pastor Anderson is a protestant heretic

Why don't you explain how the expansion period doesn't completely refute the big bang?

it's a metaphorical allegory

After Cain killed Able he escaped to a city. Can there be a city without other people? Adam/Eve we're just a new iteration of God's creation. Makes me wonder, if they were the first humans, what did God consider the other guys? Trick question, niggers.

>Adam was 6,000 years ago
LOL dunder head

Catholics are kike pawns.

one of them decided to become transgender and christcuck god was very happy because after all he created transgenders in his own image

Adam and Eve were the first humans. Is it implied that God didn't continue making people after the original two? Surely Cain and Seth had wives.

first of all
i didnt have a "god is a dick argument" so i had no reason to take anymore of your out of context paraphrased quotes (i notice you guys do that alot)
lets say i was actually making the point that god makes his sunday slaves suffer.
if god isnt a dick explain the people who dont survive cancer, are they just ones god needs as angels or whatever that lame excuse is? can he create the entire world plus adam and eve but still cant manage to keep his heaven fully staffed?

These sons did their mom haha.

Eve slept with Lucifer, and that started the bloodline of Cain. This is the Antichrist linage. Lucifer was the tree of knowledge.

no.
more like based scribes...
there were plenty of women but they arent really worth mentioning.
they hung out having kids and being stupid.
do you feel like copying all their names down by hand, over and over again?

Adam and Eve had 33 sons and 23 daughters per historian Josephus

so youd rather believe some faggot snapped his fingers for six days and created the entire universe? when we discover extraterrestrial beings will you guys all believe they are demons because they dont fit the image of man created in the image of god?

And those three sons went out into the world and found wives. Get fucked, cunt.

All humans are born except Adam and Eve. We are all created in his image.

False. They also had daughters. Abel had a wife named Azura and had children before cain killed him out of envy and anger. Seth wasn't or was born before cain was exiled with one of the other daughter as children of cain. Seth overtime would take Azura in Abel's place. Eons later the two families would reunite under Noah's time.

See my post above. This has been answered TWICE already on the thread.

Did giants exist?

>Explain This Shit

The point of religion isn't to give you world history, it's to explain eternal spiritual truths with allegory, parables, symbolism, and mythos.

If you're too soft to see the truths in the text you should probably return to blacked.com and let the adults worry about more weighty matters.

"The creation story is a metaphor. Myths are clues to the spiritual potentialities of the human life, ineffable complex. You fucking simpleton twat" - Joseph Campbell

still do

What if adam and eve came from mars?

Easily. The thumbnail is just inaccurate.
Adam and Eve were the first people and they had children but by the time Cain murdered Able the world had been populated by God. Cain was marked because he was afraid anyone finding him would punish him.
They were out in the world by then, excluded from the garden that had been created for Adam and Eve.

>We are all created in his image.

friendly reminder the original text would translate to "in our image

Lucifer wasn't in the garden and was barely in the Bible. Used to refer to mortal king of Tyrus (possibly Atlantis) and JC himself.
Common conception of Lucifer is Disney bullshit, not biblical at all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origen

Origen thought it was idiotic to take it literally.

So you aren't suffering, I'm not suffering, but earth is hell and suffering.
Makes so much sense.
Choke on your own words you godless clear you are a brain let making ad-hoc arguments than BTFOing yourself in your next post because you have the attention span of a toddler.

God created lots of people, after the original sin. They aren't much discussed in the bible because they'd been mixing it with angelic creatures (gods) and were violent and greedy.
God drowned them in the flood.
The Book Of Enoch, which was only left out of the Bibleby mistake (it shouldn't be on the psuedopigrapha or apocrapha lists, it was meant to be banned to ordinary people and priests were supposed to withhold this occult knowledge just for themselves - you can see why) talks about the people who were exterminated by God... last time. God made a covenant and he will never drown the world again. Next time he will destroy us by fire is the promised prophecy.

>He doesn't know about miracles.
It was a miracle that Eve could produce healthy, non-genetically deformed children with her sons sperm.

How exactly does god make you suffer? My life is pretty fucking awesome. Life is all about making expierences. Good ones, bad ones, no ones.

Why were some passages banned in the first place in the were created?

holy shit you are dense
did you not see the question mark at the end of that sentance? i was asking if thats what you believe or if you had another explanation for knowing heaven without knowing hell.
here i will copy paste my post you are referring to and even tag it again for you so you dont have to read (which apparently you have trouble doing)
lmao religionfags will literally believe anything
explain heaven without having experienced hell
is life hell and god makes us suffer so that his heaven can seem so great? doesnt seem like such a loving god to me

Adam and Eve were not the first and only humans, they were created to tend the garden of eden, not roam the earth. they were also created from the dirt and a rib, the other humans were created (presumably) like the animals and the plants. it’s al just a parable tho it’s not real

Adam and Eve had no bellybuttons due to lack of birth through womb.

(hah)

Moses didn't deem it necessary to mention the births of women in Genesis. Only the patriarchs matter when it comes to mentioning their bloodlines.

jesus christ can none of you see the question mark? im asking if this is the explanation you guys use nowadays or if youve squirmed your way into a different explanation of heaven and hell since you cant seem to find one to agree upon and stick to when refuting these arguments

>tfw privacy is being invaded
>tfw you'll never fuck outdoors

Standard atheist protocol:
>invent a shitty god,
>pretend other people believe in it
>tip fedora
This is exactly the disingenuousness and ad-hoc strategy I was talking about.

what god did athiests invent?
i thought that was your job

Cain, Able, and Seth were the first three male Offspring born to Adam and Eve. We only know of those three sons because their stories were relevant while Adam and Eve's other sons and daughters were not mentioned.

Gen 5:4 And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:

The real thing atheists should fear, is that religious folk fear not death, for we are united with our creator.

Atheists are greeted with the existence of nothingness, as they so preach and have 100% conviction is the end.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist.

>14 yo fedora spotted

>go back in time
>destroy the forbidden fruit
>also explore the world before everything gets ruined.

So, they had 56 available wombs.

What kind of "argument" is this?

>"Daddy doesnt give me what i want so he isnt real."
LMAO.

God is god. You are his servant. He doesnt owe you a single thing. He gave you life and millions of chances to turn your life around and make it better. Every single day.

It isnt his fault that you woke up too late three times in a row and that you got fired. He isnt responsible for you being a virgin at 29 because you never had the balls to ask a girl out. Its not his fault that you have lung cancer because you smoked a pack for the last 40 years.

But thats not what you are on about. You are asking about the poor little child in africa who will starve at the age of 3. You are asking about the family who got wiped out in a car accident. You are asking about the girl who got raped and murdered.

You wont be happy with the answer. The truth is that bad things need to happen so we dont forget what the good ones are and that we can better ourselves and be thankful for the things we have.