Lovecraft be rolling in his grave

Lovecraft be rolling in his grave

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pXyJ7P0B0k
youtube.com/watch?v=PC3o2KgQstA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My dick be rolling in my hand.

Who knew Japanese would sexualize the elder gods?

He was a racist asshole anyway.

The Japanese can sexualize anything. Anything.

more like fapping

better girl

>being racist is a bad thing these days

Fuck off to Facebook

not him but

Only in his early years

From what I've learned about him from reading his works I'd think he'd be most pleased.

(You)

Not him but >>>/reddit/

I seem to remember that in one of his stories the horrific final revelation is that the protagonist catches a glimpse of the future of Earth where Asians have conquered it.

The protagonist reacts as if he had seen it overridden by shoggots.

You remember The Shadow Over Innsmouth? Where the protagonist discovers over the course of the story that he is the descendant of a madman who sold his daughter to hideous pallid shambling fish creatures, who had been slowly infiltrating human society and calling for women and human sacrifices in service of their vile order. And who realizes that he himself is slowly degenerating into a subhuman squamous creature himself due to his inhuman ancestry?

Written after Lovecraft discovered he had a Welshman in his family tree.

Although for the record, Lovecraft was surprisingly chill with derivative works. It's why there are so many Cthulhu Mythos spinoffs in the first place. He actively encouraged them when he was alive.

Just because racism is bad doesn't mean we write off the works of racists. It's an incredibly shallow reason for disliking the works of someone.

Only we are talking here about the author.

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

>it's a Sup Forums got their excuse to shitpost-episode

Is that my waifu there in the center?
Where is her ahoge?

You see there was an accident...

I'm sorry but I cannot enjoy the works of an avowed racist. Not that I could enjoy them, Lovecraft's works are all word salad arranged in a haphazard manner around a thin plot line which is always weak and uninteresting. It's almost impossible to read his works today thanks to his word choice, which was archaic even in his day, and the twists or reveals in all of his stories are lame af and don't really scare anyone.

So yeah, Lovecraft was a hack and a racist. I can't see how anyone in the modern era could enjoy his works considering who he was as a person.

You're silly, would you avoid listening to a good seiyuu just because she is a racist?
Would you think less of something you used to like because it's creator is someone you have a problem with?

Judge by content, not by your biases and preconceptions.

Who wasn't at the time?

why do japs find sunburn to be so attractive?

Easy, I simply separate the man from his work since I'm not an ideological cuckold like you.

J. R. R. Tolkien

why do I find you to be so attractive?

This.

The guy lived in America in the early 1900s, it would be strange if he wasn't given the time period. Don't understand why this is such a bid deal for people these days aside form triggered tumblrinas like .

Fuck off back to your shithole.

Fuck off retards.

>It's almost impossible to read his works today thanks to his word choice, which was archaic even in his day
it's called advanced vocabulary you nigger
>and the twists or reveals in all of his stories are lame af and don't really scare anyon
the same goes for a lot of old horror works but I think Lovecraft himself wanted to put more emphasis on the aspect of existential dread in his stories as opposed to pure terror-- at least that's what I've picked up from reading a few of his works

though to be honest with you I don't think Lovecraft being a racist takes anything away from his literature, I'd say it rather adds to it seeing as how he always refers to his cat as Nigger-Man

>forced to crossdress
>has an intensely doting mother
>lives in a gambrel roof house
>xenophobic and loathes the aliens around him

All that's left is for Mahiro to own a cat.

Makes sense that a nigger like you has no sense of vocabulary. Lmaoing at your life right now.

That's some real poetry, man. I was never so moved by any "poets".

Go back to your shithole.

lovecraft was a smelly neet who browsed Sup Forums all day

>Not that I could enjoy them, Lovecraft's works are all word salad arranged in a haphazard manner around a thin plot line which is always weak and uninteresting. It's almost impossible to read his works today thanks to his word choice, which was archaic even in his day, and the twists or reveals in all of his stories are lame af and don't really scare anyone.

These are good arguments that you could use to argue that Lovecraft isn't that good. I'd disagree with you and have areas that I'd have to concede.

>I'm sorry but I cannot enjoy the works of an avowed racist.

That's a poor argument. As bad as racism is you shouldn't judge the merits of something on the views of it's creator. It's a terribly shortsighted mindset to have.

>Lives with his mother
>Achieved nothing on success in his lifetime
>Hates people who's skin is a fraction of a shade darker than him with intense passion

Yup, it all matches up.

>shitlib triggered
Mission accomplished.

So in other words, he is /ourguy/

Great author. My favorite piece of writing from his was (and correct me if i'm wrong, it's been a while)
On The Creation of Niggers

>does she eat niggers?

I read his works in English when I was 18. And English isn't even my primary language. I had to look up a few words but most presented no problem. If you really couldn't read his books because they were too archaic then the problem is likely on your end. In your head.

>lovecraftian horror is merely about the life of a neet with social anxiety and how the react to the strangeness of the outside world

It all makes sense now.

This entire thread is fedoras.

I really want to fuck this Outer God

What is she doing?

You hear you lose

the worm. it's a classic dance move.

Why is that pic in monochr-

You dick.

this is your threadly reminder to not fuck the outer god

Then he fucked a Jewish girl.

Why are you on Sup Forums? Anime and japan is racist in general fuck off back to r/anime

sepia* newfag

I DON'T CARE

Not him but sepia is a monochrome color you idiot

>girl

I was just pretending.

When you're a paranoid lunatic that never leaves the house you will start to base your knowledge of the outside world on stereotypes.

Plus his stories are usually really good, can like someone's work without the actual person coming into it.

>triggered

I would gladly suffer the consequences that follow after having fucked an Outer God.

This shit has been on my backlog for quite some time now. I was waiting until I wanted to watch a mindless harem-esque moe-shit show. Is that an accurate portrayal, or would this be worth starting sooner than later?

That is one of the most deformed and disgusting looking asses I have ever seen on this board

Shonen, that is lewd

neato
what kind of chemical reaction is that

You'd better take responsibility then, user~
I've heard the show's enjoyable even without knowing much about the cthulhu mythos, but I'm liable to call bullshit on that. I watched it already being a big fan of the mythos, and there's definitely some jokes I would've missed had I not known anything about it.

My recommendation? Read about the cthulhu mythos, read a couple of lovecraft's short stories, and then watch it.

I won't tell you what to expect, because I watched it expecting nothing and I think that's the best way to watch it.

I mean fuck. You need to read more than the shit Lovecraft wrote considering Kuuko isn't even originally from his lore.

Mercury Thiocyanate is even weirder.

youtube.com/watch?v=2pXyJ7P0B0k

youtube.com/watch?v=PC3o2KgQstA

It also kills you if you inhale the fumes.

She's the crawling chaos. She's crawling

Yeah but Nyarlathotep was never a central figure except for in Dreamquest, and Cthugha was mentioned only in passing a couple times. I don't think the anime even made a reference to the king in yellow's play, either, so being casual is acceptable here.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Sorry

You fags think it's just a chemical reaction but I know the truth. It is merely the start of a summoning ritual without the proper ritual componens. It merely opens a link to the void for a few moments and if you don't do the next steps correctly it'll just end there with a lesser being trying to cross into the human realm and failing. Trust me, I'm from the Void.

Orphan NEET with social anxiety and his experiences moving to the big city.

He's the central figure of a few stories.

>let me make a good point about literature
>but let me act like the worst type of smug liberal before that
Disappointing

That user is just false flagging and baiting for (you). It's sad how anons get easily baited by that

Lovecraft had a sense of humor, I don't think he'd dislike it as much as you think. He actually wrote a couple of comedies, one being satirical.

Don't be sorry, just don't do it again

>I'm sorry but I cannot enjoy the works of an avowed racist.

You are on Sup Forums.

You do realize that, to this day, nips are still wildly xenophobic as a whole and engage in widespread stereotyping of other races and nationalities and that in many places in Japan there are stores and restaurants that have "JAPANESE ONLY" signs out front, and that almost -certainly- you have enjoyed the works of avowed Japanese racists at least once without considering it if you have watched any quantity of anime, right?

JUDEN!

fuck off don't bully anime momotaros

>150768894
>150769925
Awful, awful posts.

If you bothered to read his personal letters to folks all over, you'd see that he's more of a 'people are different and shouldn't be forced otherwise' kind of guy.

He thinks that Italians have the most refined taste for pleasure, he says that the Chinese inherited the best line of philosophies and writings in the world, and he married a jew for fuck's sake.

Only a pussy libshit would say 'DATS RASISSSS'.

All this is made worse by the fact that a fiction writing award, which uses Lovecraft's head as the trophy, was once recently given to a negro just because.

The black's work, which the award is given for, reads 10x worse than anything on fanfic.net and would make anyone instantly facepalm at the ending.

Everything about this post is hilarious

STOP SHITPOSTING WITH MY WIFE

Sup Forums and /x/ shitposting on the same thread

Prep the bull, you fucking tumblrite.

Anime lesbians are not hilarious, they are a scourge and should be set straight.

Source?
The white haired chick looks like someone from teenage normal titty ninjas

Feel free to burn up and die slowly

>Want more of this series
>Won't get more Kuuko voice

I'm painfully conflicted.

Why would i do that?