Yuri!!! on Ice

How will we move on post-finale?

Probably by crying in a fetal position. At least that's what I'm planning.

Hoping they will release extras soon and then an OVA and/season 2

I wish this series had resources like Free did. No one here translates anything and there's no place to find articles ;_;

Vicchan! Sadly no pics of Yurio's cat.

Vicchan looks so cute. I feel sorry for Yuuri,

Were Vicchan and Makkachin both girls?

The question is, how come Makkachin hasn't Makkadied yet? How old is that dog?

Crying in a fetal position and trudging through life like a zombie until season 2 is out.

They mentioned Makkachin was old didnt they?

Looking at AO3 I can't believe people haven't jumped from the JJYurio ship yet, I just don't get it.

Stop whining about tumblr and fanfiction here.

Yeah, but that dog can still jump around like that all cheerfully.

Wasn't Makkachin already full-sized by the time Yuri got Vicchan? I thought bigger dogs die in a younger age?

I have other shows to watch, I'll be fine.
Fucking Katsukis, killed that cute little Vicchan with their neglect.

Yuri!!! on Ice better stop fujobait and yuribait in 2017.

Makkachin is a mascot. Eternal life is given to her from the heavens.

Yup. And Victor was 16 or 17 here? So Makkachin should be at least 12.

I don't want to even think about it.

Standard poodles can live into their teens. They're a pretty healthy breed. Makkachin is fine.

>A standard sized Poodle will age faster than a Toy or Miniature, this is mainly due to the dog's size. It is for this reason that the average life span of a Standard (12 years) is shorter than that of the Toy or Miniature (15 years)

So if it was a new dog it's probably about 10 years old.

Makkachin has more or less 3 more years to live lol

you're right. Makkachin will probably never die

>reading last thread
>Everyone is lonely on ice.

>2deeponIce

>asking for spoonfeeding
Lurk more.

It's okay since at least Baldfat is engaged and in love

We do get translations but we aren't faggots and need to blog about them

Just checked AO3 out of curiosity and fuuuu... 50% of works are Omegaverse. I'll go back to reading Russian fics about Yurio cutting wrists and killing people, at least they have no dog dicks.

I'm starting to think the dog in the preview might not be Makkachin.

>tfw Yuuri skated Victor's routine with emotion, exactly how it's meant to be skated
>tfw Victor thought those emotions were for him

Makkachin probably. But Vicchan is a nickname. Yuuri really named the dog Victor so it's safe to say that Vicchan was a boy.

By latching on to the next fujoshit show like you people always do.

Shoujo manga about Medo-chan when?

Medo-chan looks so happy

I'm happy for her

Stop bringing this shit up nobody cares.

Someone had calculated. Makkachin is 15 years old (yes, same as Fairy). I think some found in that article Makkachin was already three.

Vicchan and Maakachin should have been able to meet ;_;

I can't really remember a fujo show that I liked as much as this one. This one actually delivered, I can't go back to bait.

Yeah, except YOI is my first and so far only fujo show

Like I can't even see shit like Free and feel happy off them. How the fuck do I cope

more like less than 10%, but I get you.

Next season only has super lovers 2 for straight up fujos as far as i'm aware. that show compared this show is day and night.

YOI>doukyuusei>love stage (anime only)>anything else

Makkachin is 16 or 17 years old depending on the month he was born. He's older than Yurio.

Makkachin will Makkadie soon

Though really, probably won't happen in this show

Didn't she break the world record?

I'll probably watch another fujo show but it will take some time to stop being sad about it unless there is an announcement for a second season and/or movie.

>ywn move countries because you met a drunk japanese guy at a party
why live?

Movie will start with funeral of Makkachin and will end with Baldfat adopting a child.

Then read manga.

>all of those short doujins on pixiv and Twitter with Makkachin interacting with the spirit of Vicchan

That one with Vicchan leading Makkachin and Victor to Yutopia was particularly touching.

Does anyone have the Miracle!!! On ICE poster? I need it for reasons

>No binan

Pleb. Binan gave us the magnificent romance between Megane and shoujo maiden Art.

Fuck dude, I get tears just from reading that

I don't think I will ever stop being bitter that sold out before I could buy it. I'll probably just drop the 30 dollars on ebay to get it

I like fujoshit shows only with adults like T&B and this.

Binan has the worst fucking character design in the history of anime and you'll get cancer if you watch it.

Link

This is actually the only fujo show that has caught my attention. And it's not because of the homo aspect, but because of their dynamic and relationship. It's beautiful.

It'll probably get a reprint/restock.

I do, but most things within 'bl' territory are shit. Tropes galore. I don't think i've read a good manga that had (canon ) gay romance in it at all.

so I just get my fill of good gay stories by fanfiction

I'm sorry or your shit taste.

That's what I'm holding out for atm

You always lose the magazine game. You either lose because you preordered it and it's shit or because you didn't and it's the only one you ever wanted to have.

I'm going to be insulted for saying this but I like Seven Days

I thought someone had taken a picture of it in full?

Go to the homo thread and stay there.

If you had said 19 days I would've defended you but is right

>Romantic Winter Date
Eh?

Where are the rest of the these? Does anyone have compiled zip or link to download everything?

>That spoiler

Do you enjoy watching paint dry too?

I said that because this isn't the thread to discuss BL manga so switch to talking about BaldFat or leave.

I read on the threads. I am pretty sure it's a super popular log set on pixiv though.

>tfw Victor's question about who he wants to be for Yuri was from serious confusion
>tfw the boyfriend offer was serious
>tfw asking about his exes was Victor testing the waters

>losing the magazine game when you have a Kinokuniya branch in your city
I am happy not to know that feel.

Has anyone got a folder of all of transparent-kun's edits?

So, Viktor became infatuated with this super-confident handsome guy with god-tier physique, flew over to Japan to meet him, found a fatty with inferiority complex bigger than Mount Everest instead and STILL didn't give up on him. He really is too pure and good for this world.

>tfw that face Victor made at the beginning when the interviewer asked him what he was planing for next season was full of sadness because he was thinking about his piggy,

>moe in the streets
>freak in the sheets

Don't feel too bad for victor if this is what he ends up with at the end of the series

The Kinokuniya branch in my city is shit

anyway, miracle!!! on ice is from animage right? Maybe if I order from kinokuniya...

>Love stage above anything else
How dare you.

It's a little disappointing Kubo said ep 7 was up for interpretation even though she's pretty clearly in the kiss camp.

I want a 100% explicitly homo kiss or confession in the future. Even this episode, homo as it is to anyone who isn't a retard, gives room for people who want to contort themselves into a no-homo explanation of events.

Nah, Victor was asking about exes to seek the competition and see how "experienced" Yuuri is.

But yeah, I already thought that Victor was testing to see where he stood with the father/brother/friend/lover conversation and was at least half-serious about offering himself as a lover. Now we know he was dead serious.

But then again, it's good that Victor had to wait. I have a feeling that Victor's relationships started with him moving way too fucking fast and soon as conflict starts, the relationship goes down in flames, especially the other party realize that Victor isn't really in love with them.

Like I said in an earlier thread, if Yuuri was really the semen demon at the banquet party, they would've fucked on the first night in Hasetsu and their relationship would have been doomed to fail.

Only place that sells japanese magazines here marks them up to 30 dollars anyway

Have you by any chance heard about our lord and savior, Rayflo, patron saint of Vassalord? 10 Dance is good too.

Exactly, it doesn't seem like Viktor knows how to deal with people general, if you don't count being nice to his fans. This is a learning experience for both of them.

>implying THICC piggy isn't a miracle in itself.

I like literally everyone seems to believe that Yuuri will be a complete semen demon once he gets confident in the sheets. Victor is a lucky man indeed.

Victor's really going to need Yuuri when that happens. Losing a dog, especially one you've had that long, is crushing.

They need to do something for the finale with Yuuri/Victor anyway, and for some goddamn reason, an engagement is a set up to that.

You mean to tell me everyone who took pictures at the banquet never uploaded them to the internet? Or is Yuuri so disconnected he just never would have seen them?

>Legend of the Blue Wolves >>> everything else

The fact that this didn't get to become a franchise because of lack of popularity shows how shit fujos truly are

I meant the top reply for this

At least now we know some of his overfamiliarity of Piggy was him just picking up where he left off with the semen demon from Sochi '15.

She said it knowing in the next episode we'd have an explicit engagement between them. I don't think it was a no homo at all.

Visit the homo thread and lurk around.

What happens at the banquet stays at the banquet.

I want a wedding OVA that's like 45 minutes long at least. Or a movie.

Truly.

I don't think it was a no homo per se, but what I want is a non-negotiable yes homo full homo declaration that no one can make any excuses for.

Any suggestions for what you'd like to happen during the wedding?

Mine are (so far):

>triggered Yurio attempting to stop the wedding in outlandish ways and somehow only managing to make it even more fun
>Chris jumping out of the wedding cake
>shot at JJ who wasn't invited and only learned of the wedding from instagram

Bonus for the BD I think.