White nationalists BTFO

Even Europe doesn't want you.

Why is white nationalism such a complete failure?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JFI6fg8NITg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the EU is so afraid of Spencer's ideas that they use their anti-hate speech laws to ban him

Why do European leaders and (((European leaders))) dislike Spencer, Sup Forums?

Banning shit just makes it 10x more intriguing to everyone. That's how things have always worked.

Fucking cucks. They don't realize that this will only make him stronger, it further proves his points. Retards. The EU really is fucking filthy kike-controlled piece of shit.

Europe is all about that Islamic nationalism

because we don't let niggers feel like human here

White nationalism isn't a failure.

You sound afraid, afraid that the whites are waking up and realizing that they're getting killed off by non-whites.

Not escaping justice this time Tyrone.

Kikes in Polish government were the ones who got him banned.

The problem with Spencer is that his an idiot.
He loves the idea of the EU minus the Mudslimes.
Pro: Gov Heathcare. Pan Europeanism.
That's why Poland banned him. He's not an actual Nationalist.

Yes.

Q told us to do it.

He also said that the newest statistics says that you are now 51%

Spencer is a fucking retard.

Most likely, this is semi-fake news. The original news was that he was sanctioned specifically by Poland because of connections with a controversial Russian scholar Alexander Dugin. That one is much more interesting than Spencer and /pol may actually appreciate him.
youtube.com/watch?v=JFI6fg8NITg

Poland is a part of the Schengen area. Now, depending of how Schengen works, he may be by extension denied entry to most European countries, but it does not mean that all these countries proactively sanctioned him.

White people are the most hated people on earth at this point. Even hated in their own "homeland".

>Q
>When your LARP has all the mentally ill incels doing back flips.

of course, poland has been run by jews since 1989 with an illusion of opposition

there are even political prisoners in poland, but somehow nobody cares, go figure

is it really surprising?

There's no solidarity amongst European nations. Call a polack a Russian and see what happens.

I love Poland but Hitler was right. The Kikes have had a strong hold on it for a very long time.

Sounds like bullshit, got a link?

>That's why Poland banned him. He's not an actual Nationalist
but poland loves gov healthcare and the european union aswell

Do they ban black supremacists or Asian supremacists or Muzzie supremacists in Europe as well?

>hold on
you're saying "pre- 1795"?

i would like to see sources of your reasoning

otherwise i'm afraid i will go with burger-european education

EU has banned a crypto-Communist. Very good.

The real reason why he's being blacklisted in Europe is he's connected to Russian intelligence.

Being banned from countries means you are evil.
It's the argument that is used against Jews. They were banned by all these countries over the years, therefore we should hate them.

Do you believe that 3 million Jews died in Poland during the Shoah?

because like all good things Germany screwed it up for the rest of us

we did lost about 6mil people
poland wasnt the best place to be during the ww2
hard to tell how many of them were jews

you didn't answer my point
> hold on
> pre 1795

Russians are playing American society like a little bitch. They made 2 random groups clash each other in texas. Main BLM page was created by russians and is maintained by them.
If Burgers didn't fall for such a obvious baits there would be no need for Net Neutrality nowdays,,,
Spencer is just another part of this whole russian project of destabilizing US society...

all his actions are not intended to bring any kind of change, they are just intended to create chaos.

What are the countries in which he is banned?

>muh 6 gorillion
spare us this please

I don't see what point you're trying to make. I just believe your country was a safe haven for Jews in WW2 and I have a hard time believing it stopped being that way, given what we know about the Shoah being an obvious hoax.

>all this kike damage control itt
more and more retarded each time

It's not that it's a failure, it's that it scares the jew.

>EU
>making empty threats again
You honestly believe that Britain/Germany/Greece etc would risk an international incident with the United States just to show how "progressive" they are?

umm, richard spencer is a jew basically.

>Why is white nationalism such a complete failure?

Daily reminder antifa regularly makes anti-Spencer posts here to cause division. They're really afraid of him.

>Ban "controversial" White man
>Import millions of Muslims who are by definition diametrically opposed to your nation's values and systems and even seek to destroy it
Yep. Europe is done.

bait post don't bite
if richard spencer represents white nationalism then we are fucked

Hungary as well kicked out (((Richard Spancer))).
American identity and racial politics are those kind of shit that we don't want none of it.
I still remember Mr. Alt-Right saluting right after the election of Trump. He's either a complete idiot or an agent.

>Europe is only EU member states therefore Norway, Switzerland, Serbia, Albania, Bosnia, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Croatia and Moldova

Forgot to finish
>are Asia

shit... i started to write some tl;dr kinda post when i realized that you don't care

poland during ww2... safe haven for anyone
yea.. its all a conspiracy..

gl in life, i stop here

White nationalism has no place in Europe. It only works in meme colonial countries. But those countries are already lost, so WN is a failure and always will be.

If Spencer is controlled opposition than there is no movement and we've already lost. Same is true of TRS, Anglin, Weev, Azmador, etc. IronMarch is a joke, Ropeculture has zero IRL presence, 8gag is a proven antifa proxy.

So if Spencer is a deep state honeypot, we've lost anyway. But he hasn't done what honeypots do, yet. He hasn't tried to get his people to do illegal shit so that they can all get Ruby Ridged. If he were going to do that he'd have done it six months ago when violence would actually be easy to encourage. Now the fire has died down a bit, Antifa is a non-entity, the Left is defanged, things are proceeding more or less as expected.

So it's easier for me to believe that le Spencer CIA meme is D&C than it is to believe that there's something to it. The facts do not fit your paranoid assessment, the facts fit mine: Spencer is legitimate, if not ideal, and it is YOU and people like you who are attempting to take him and his movement out because you are the enemy or, alternatively, because you were tricked into it by the enemy.

The Right has a serious problem with paranoia. It's what makes us capable of seeing some of the things the Left overlooks, like race, the dangers of multiculturalism, the JQ, etc, but it also makes us easy to turn against each other. I try to subordinate my natural caution to reason, which is why I don't share your entirely baseless observation. It doesn't help that every single time this starts, it's accompanied by mass-produced memes not based on arguments or legitimate criticisms, but on making the guy (be it Spencer or Anglin or Enoch) look silly.

I ALMOST get it with David Duke, but then, it just doesn't add up. You're ascribing superhuman powers to the enemy that we know for a fact that they do not have. If the Deep State possesses this kind of power, you de-facto admit that we've already lost and you shouldn't even be here anymore

>doesn't ban literal terrorists
>denys entry to an American citizen with no criminal record due to his opinion

If they really want to discredit his ideas, all they'd need to do is let him talk
This guy is a fucking mess and I have no idea why the alt right keeps him as their head figure.

I've listened to a lot of his speeches and interviews recently and often he actively self-sabotages himself and digs himself into holes he can't get out of and just squirms and grins nervously, and just throws out increasingly outrageous claims without backing them up with proof in an attempt to at least "offend" if he knows he can't win the argument.

I can now see why a lot of people on Sup Forums call him controlled oppsition or some kind of plant. Because if he's not, he's the dumbest fucker to lead any movement ever. He's an active block on the momentum on this new rising white nationalist movement.

The only people who cheer at him at his talks are sub 80 IQ neo nazis who just want to hear him say "WE WUZ CONQUERZ AND GENIUSEZ N SHEEIT" over and over.

HE WAS BANNED TO PROMOTE HIM

HE IS AGAINST WHITES AND NATIONALISM

YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ANYONE SPENCER THERE HAS BEEN THREADS FOR DAYS ON THIS!

CIA faggots can't meme

>If Spencer is controlled opposition than there is no movement and we've already lost.
You have.

(((You))) have

Oh noes!!! They banned poor Richie! Our movement is doomed!!! :((((
In all seriousness, kys.
0/10.

curious who got

>If Spencer is controlled opposition than there is no movement and we've already lost.

That's not true. He's just a western/european version of a weeaboo, seasoned with some Sup Forums memes, a larping monkey in a suit.

Whites both in the US and europe are waking up to a white collectivst ideology, simply becuase they feel threatened as a group. In the US in reaction to the attack on whiteness from the increasingly crazy liberals, and in the EU the mass migrations and population replacement. Couple that with the shrinking white birthrates.
All of these things are happening naturally, without Spencer, especially in Europe.

:^)

>I have no idea why the alt right keeps him as their head figure
Because there's no such thing as the "alt-right"

>Because there's no such thing as the "alt-right"
but richard spencer created the alt-right in 2012 so what do you mean there is no such thing as the alt-right

>Why is white nationalism such a complete failure?
it is not a failure just because countries completely absorbed in leftism do not accept it

What's the problem?