>nytimes com/2017/11/24/world/middleeast/mosque-attack-egypt.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/11/24/world/middleeast/mosque-attack-egypt.html
>edition cnn com/2017/11/24/africa/egypt-sinai-mosque-attack/index.html
unvis.it/edition.cnn.com/2017/11/24/africa/egypt-sinai-mosque-attack/index.html

235 people dead in terrorist attack in Sinai Mosque*

based nordbro

Trump's declaration via Twitter.

Perfect tweets. Nothing wrong there.

Why do Muslims kill each other? What is there end goal? Just to kill as many people as possible?

Why do these threads keep getting deleted? Fucking hotpockets.

>The worshipers at the mosque were Sufi Muslims, who practice a mystical form of Islam that some orthodox Muslims and Sunni extremists consider heretical. Credit European Pressphoto Agency
The interview, in English, specifies Rawda, the district where Friday’s attack occurred, as one of three areas where Sufis live in Sinai that the group intended to “eradicate.”

>It featured a photograph of a black hooded figure brandishing a sword over the kneeling figure of an elderly Sufi cleric, Sulayman Abu Hiraz, who was executed in Sinai in late 2016. The Islamic State said the cleric, said to be 100 years old, had been killed for practicing witchcraft.

Good. Sup Forums still haven't latched onto these attacks for propaganda as to why there should be a Muslim ban. Every thread it's always the shit in toilet/kitchen analogy or

>terrorist attack in Muslim country
>happening

These attacks should be brought to light

Egypt's birth rate is actually INCREASING even as it runs out water and food for its burgeoning population. The country is going to cross the 100 million mark soon - up from 57 million in 1990. It'll only get much, much worse from here.

Yeah its gonna be happening big time within one or two more generations, ME has very limited farmland and crazy booming population. Its gonna be fun to watch from my bunker.

so, who was bomb

lol there could even be 1000 deaths and no one would give a flying fuck

>Poland became so powerful that her enemies kill themselves far away in desert
KURRRRWAAAAA

But it's in Egypt so no one gives a fuck

hmm wonder who could be behind these posts
wut

no really, there weren't even any news in tv

There were bombs and shooters went after those running away. The shooters are still on the loose I think.

Can't find the video, still looking, but there is gun fire like in Vegas and hundreds don't even bat an eye.

They're going full on african r-selection breeding style. Sand nigs need to stop that shit, but of course they're too stupid and will just hit the gas full speed into the wall.

False flag, taken err guns.

Why should I give a single fuck about sand niggers blowing each other up halfway across the world? They do this shit every day and nothing changes. They constantly accuse each other of not practicing real Islam and then kill each other over it. The only purpose this serves is further proving my point that they do not belong in the west. I hope there is another attack tomorrow that makes this one look like a cake walk. Fuck Muslims

BASED

It's what would happen in any country if there's enough Muslims. This is just a preview for the West, the same as the Coptic bombings, tankers going up in Afghanistan, and so on.

This is the religion of peace, the peace of the dead.

There was a five or six second longer video of shooting with them still on the ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=hT70iXGhw-8

That's a fucking tragedy! You mean to say some muslims lived!?

>The only purpose this serves is further proving my point that they do not belong in the west.

Pretty much, but that should be pushed more. I see people complaining the London scare got 3 minute coverage while Egypt got 30 seconds.

>goatfuckers killing goatfuckers
Excellent.

there are christians too in egypt not only muslims (not that i give a fuck about it anyways)

most arabs are already fully-cucked and have no guns to take.
The only exceptions appear to be Yemen, and to a lesser extent their retarded niggers to the north in Arabia.

lovely, hope they blow up a few more shit houses down there.

interesting so the media lies again? What happened to the bombs that were supposed to go off first?

oh never mind.. just see the upload date

And I feel sorry for them. Seems like every month I read about some towel head killing a bunch of Coptic Christians. They need to leave Egypt and let it rot from Islam. I wouldn’t mind offereing them asylum as they are actual political victims instead we get a bunch of Muslim filth polluting our nations while good Christians are slaughtered every day. I’ll say it again I could not give a single fuck about Muslims killing each other.

I genuinely feel bad for these people. The curse of the evil religion of Islam brought this suffering upon them. Imagine being born into the world of Islam. Having no other choice but Islam or the pain of death. Imagine seeing the outside world from your computer and wanting to be free from Islam, but never having the choice or the chance to escape.

Then some psychopath from the devil's false religion of Islam comes and murders you and your family and friends. The only thing you hold dear in the world.

It's a damn shame.

I honestly wish more Christians and Non Muslims pushed for conversion of Muslims. Because that's the only way we're going to defeat this plague.

My bad. Filthy Arabic speakers posted this on Twitter, couldn't read what it said.

LMAO

Let kebab remove kebab.....let them mass slaughter one another less brown shit...less kebab worshippers.

Perfect depopulation programme.

This.

Some people try to meme the "religion of peace" as "there will be peace when everybody is muslim." This is obviously false. More muslims means more death and violence, full stop.

We shall see if he bans Egyptians but I doubt it so it's empty words.

>Good. Sup Forums still haven't latched onto these attacks for propaganda as to why there should be a Muslim ban

He won't ban Egyptians. He only banned people from countries opposing USA/Israel.

POLAN STRONK

>and crazy booming population.
Only a few poor countries, such as Yemen and Egypt. Gulf countries have even lower birth rates than Europeans. Levantinevcountries don't have high rates either.

How come Nordbot only appears some of the time?

>Poland became so powerful that her enemies kill themselves far away in desert
>KURRRRWAAAAA

Egyptians aren't our enemies(unless you suggest that Magdalena Żuk thing).

>>>/global/rules/14

Except when they flood to Europe. What war occurred in Pakistan that made the flee in the 50s? Egyptians now have reason to flee.

Why one guy in thawb at the beginning is walking with hands rised in the air?

The true evil are the lefties that support this ideology to feel good about themselves. They don't care if people die for muh feels.

This is a video from a week after Morsi was ousted.

based boland

Let's also remember the one fully nuclear Muslim nation, Pakistan is only restrained by the threat of MAD with India.

Two Islamic nuclear-equipped nations will, without fail, be the next WMD exchange this century. Yes, even before North Korea would lob nukes.

Don't talk to nordbro that way, nigger.

These people are fucked beyond redemption. They blow up their own people.
Fucking hell, what did they do wrong to deserve this?

>need the wall
Why is that relevant to this?
Retard cheeto.

Religion of Evil

Yeah, someone posted this on twitter, didn't realize that until now it's years old.

>discredit the extremist ideology that forms the basis of their existence
Subtle way of saying Islam. God bless him.

Arabs are fucked in the head. They hate each other much more than they hate infidels, even though they say the opposite.